Thursday, November 23, 2006

Whoooo! I'm playing maple most of the time so I took some random screenshots. HEEE! Now I'm playing mostly my Casseopeia account, but sometimes I go back to my super noob Bootes. My Cass account can level up once a day! WOOHOOO!

Because I played it for two weeks in June, then I got banned (by my father). After a longggggg period of being INACTIVE (like six months or so) I went back to my Casseopeia account on.. Tuesday. This week's Tuesday! I played real little on Tuesday, played a little more yesterday and levelled up today! Tomorrow I'm gonna level again. Heehee. (: I love my Casseopeia character. So anyway.

I was sifting through some pictures (there were like 700++ screenshots) and saw really super lame ones. For example...



1) You can guess that leafyman is my disgusting bro who wasted his Cash and bought the kissing emoticon. dexdexarrow is another gay who came along to kiss my bro back with F3 (in maple, if you press F3, it makes the "diaoo" expression). My bro was like, "hu wan kiss me come here". So the guy ran over and said, "MUACK!" as you can see from the above picture. Disgusting right? I snorted when I saw it. Lol.


2) Um, yuck. This is my bro (again, every lame picture belongs to my bro!) who jumped up and down so that his face would fit in PERFECTLY. With the woman thingy, that is. So gross right? No comment man.


3) This was taken LONGLONG ago when Josie (my lieblin, muacksss), Charmaine (her goody friend) and I were at Ossy to make guild. Heeheeh.. Then Charmaine and I went crazy and used snowboards to hit at the Junior Sentinels. As you can see, we do like 1 damage. O.o Ah well, sad, yeah? Then I think in the end it died after a really long time. And Josie was like, "I'm amazed it died!!!" HAHAHA. I think both of them don't play anymore. T_T

Okay now I have to use imageshack because stupid Blogger is being PAINFULLY slow.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

4) WAHHH! It's darn small. But whatever. Anyway, the pinkish monster with a weird jester-like hat is A SUPER PRO MONSTER which did me 260++ damage. My health is like 400+, so if it touched me 2 times, I would die. I came here by accident, actually. I was screaming the house down because I was so scared I would die. Then I decided to DIAOODIAODIAODIAO at it for hurting me. And because of its retarded expression.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

5) ME! Smiling at the evil fat pro monster who is baring its teeth. Hmph, shows that I'm not scared of it!!! (shudders involuntarily)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

6) This yellow monster's somewhat the good pal of the pink one, just less dangerous. Still gives me 200++ damage though. I decided to be BRAVE and F5 at it before scurrying up the ladder and runningfor dear life.

Oleh! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home