Monday, November 20, 2006

LOL Hazel so farnie take me seriously. I joking about her not getting me anything lah! XD anyways she's a nicenice girl she actually got me something but didn't plan to bring it on that day. So hazey is a nice girl LOLLLL :D muacks i love her! She's so cute lah take me for real. XD No wonder carrot cakes is so happy. To have her, that is. WAHAHAHAHA.

Okay so today's gonna be a longggg post. (:

It was choir day camp! WOOHOOO

Wheeeee! Went to school quite early, hung out with Hazel and Yingtonggg at the playground for fun at around 7am. Because none of the cookies were there except YINGTONG. Then after that I was getting scared that we were late so I rushed off to the New AVA room (where we were supposedly supposed to assemble).

Met everyone else there after that, and all of us trooped off to the forum! Whoopee! We got assigned into our groups. Luckily I had Abii and Shinny in my group, unlike Tsang who didn't get any cookies. Wahahahaha. My group was really really nice too! Then we went back to the New AVA, put down our bags, and our groups had to split for icebreakers.

My group was GROUP SIX. Oleh! We went to the playground, but couldn't really think of any nice icebreaking games. Then we realised Shinny and Jocelyn (sec2senior!) were lost because they had been looking for tissue paper. So we were like O_O omg where are they!? And then Serene (choir president) came and told us two of our group members lost their way. So in the end Shinny and Jocelyn came, and we were all relieved.

Then we decided to go up to the hall to play lao ying zhuo xiao ji! So farnie lah. Especially Abii. I strangled the people I held on to, though. My grip is so super strong lah! Woohoo! When Abii was lao ying she kept aiming for me and screaming wildly with her poofy hair exploding. Of course you can imagine that sight.

Then then um we played some weird clapping game, and Murderer, in which Abii's winking was FREAKING OBVIOUS. Then we played this weirdo game that one person sits close-eyed in the middle of people who dance around her singing a song. When the song ends, the person sitting down has to guess which girl is behind her. LOL I had three tries and I GUESSED ALL WRONGLY. OMG!

Abii too, so I didn't feel that bad. AHAHAH HIFIVE ABII.

Nice icebreakers HUH.

At 9 the icebreakers ended, how sad. HAHAHA but it was kinda lame.

Then we had this part called the General Stations, lol. We had to play against other teams. My luck sucked like hell today lah. Every single scissors-paper-stone, I lost. It was amazing how unlucky I was. I mean, scissors-paper-stoneing ain't a skill, is it? It was super coincidental how Fabia (from the opposing team) managed to KILL ME EVERY SINGLE TIME! Thus I made my group lose.

We were playing Paper Island (you know, the game you try to squeeze loads of people one newspaper), and I was the rep for my team, 'cause the two teams had to each send out a rep. Then the reps must play scissors paper stone. When either rep lost, the team the rep belonged to had to fold the newspaper in half and try to squeeze themselves on it again. So you can imagine, our ENEMY didn't need to FOLD AT ALL and my team kept folding the paper in half! THEY ROCKED, they squeezed themselves on the paper darn well lah. But in the end really no more space. MY FAULT T_T

Then we played this FREAKIN TIRING GAME that we had to stand face to back face to back in a circle, and sit on each other's laps in a CIRCLE, standing UP. We of course had to compete with another team, and the mission was to see which team could last the longest sitting on each other. I was playing against Jing's team, HAH! They gave up the first round, then the second round we both lasted the same amount of time because CHERMAINE was singing the national anthem and school song to pass the time. -.- SO PAINFUL LAH MY LEGS! VERY PAIN NOW LAH. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Then we both decided to give up. Lol. But overall we still won, oleh!

The next game was this disgusting game where one team member at a time rushed out to this basin filled to the brim with slime (tapiocaflour, green in colour) and find marbles in it. We had 3 mins or something, can't remember. We only could take one marble at a time, lol. Then whichever team got the most marbles won! It was sooooo disgusting lah, the slime. Yuckyuckyuck. Our group lost. T_T

After that was the rubberband game! HAahah! We had to stand in a line and pass rubberbands using a straw which we had to bite in our mouths person to person, all the way to the last girl who would toss it into the plastic container ^^. Our group won that! Because we rocked like hell the second round, yay! (: We cheated a bit though. SHSHHHHHHHHHH.

Um then we played charades, like broken telephone. I don't feel like explaining but our group lost 2 games and won 1. =.= allll right.

After that, we played Captain's Ball. Fun-ness abound, Abii was freaking out because she slammed into Fabia, causing Fabia being unable to catch the ball. Farnie-ness Abii's expression.

LUNCHTIME! YUM! We ate pizza. I shared a piece with Abii because she couldn't finish, and I ripped out loads of pineapples. So disgusting. Oh yah, Abii and I killed an ANT! Isn't that SOOOOO AMAZING!? I mean, we should TOTALLY go into the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS MAN! I can JUST SEE THE HEADLINES...

"Two thirteen year old Singaporean girls killed an ant, a small but murderous creature that is threatening to take over the Earth! They killed it with PINK COLOURED HAND SOAP!"

HAHAHAHAHA . (: we rock lah. yes, I squeezed soap onto an ant and it died. (: Lol so cool.

Okay, after lunch. We all gathered in the New AVA, where we were supposed to watch a Choir Scary Movie or something like that. -__- Abii and I kept singing the "Everybody dance now" thing, irritating everyone greatly. And Ler Yee has a huge obsession with noses, forgot to mention. Then we sang the CL lit song, the "BABA! TAI YANG CHU LAI blablabla" one. HAHAHA Abii did the father's voice really disgustingly.

Okay i shall post more tomorrow, I'm tired of posting even though I have nothing to do on the computer anyways. Maplestory is super boring lah, and Pangya is getting boring too. But I shall play Maplestory to try and get rid of my sian-ness. Yes, I'm even resorting to that.

(: I shall still play maple, for fun and laughter peace and joy HAHAHAHAAHA omg I think I'm like supersuperlame lah but whocares, lameness is aboundies in the world, yeahhhh jingo? WOOHOOO

And Hazey, Hiu, GO OUT WITH ME ONE DAY LAH. T_T (: HAHAHAHAA omg I'm going nuts



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home