
Okay, that weirdo girl is me, and can you see the streak of fire?! YES, THAT'S THE TOMAHAWK! WOOHOOOOOO!! OLEH!! HAPPY!!! Let me post some more random screenshots. Now Pangya is having a patch so me has nothing to do but blog.

Okay, this is just a random picture of me jumping onto the tee retardedly. Hahaha. Snort. I was training by myself, not playing with anyone, so I went "hahaahah". See the smudged yellow words? Yup that's me talking to noone.. But myself. (:
Okay, next pic...

Um okay, this is retarded. I was training by myself again in Family Mode, in another course, NOT Blue Lagoon (you know, where the nice watery bluey screenshots came from; this one's called Shining Sand!) where you can play up to 4 characters by yourself. So I played 2 characters and called them DEBBIE! and DEBBIE2! Debbie2! was winning, then Debbie! overtooke her because Debbie2! shot the ball into rough. See the "Rough" fading away. O.o And as usual, I was talking to myself to pass the time. (: The conversation between the two Debbies was something like...
DEBBIE!: me overtake you!
DEBBIE!: wah
DEBBIE!: almost hio (edit: hio means hole in one. the short form)DEBBIE2: lol
DEBBIE2: so sad
Okay, I'm weird to talk to myself. O.o
Next screenshot!

Okay, so that's when the Tomahawk shot ends. (: The ball smashes into the ground and burns up. So cool! It doesn't roll, and the ball smashes into the exact place you want it to land, so the Tomahawk shot is really useful! Can try hole in one or eagle really easily thanks to TOMA! (:
Yup, okay, enough screenshots. Will get more next time, maybe when I'm in a tournament. heehee. Then I can post the retarded things people say. They scold the gm (game master) for giving them bad wind (the wind is the arrow thingy at the bottom right hand corner).
Okay, I have to go get ready for choir really soon. Heeee. (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home