Saturday, November 18, 2006

HAHA! Now is my younger sister's birthday party. Snort. And I'm supposed to be the organiser, but it's kinda weirdeth. And boring. HAHAA. So I left them to play Marco Polo. At first we played Charades (in which my cousin had to act the word "Daniel"[[aka my horrible fat bro]]). Snort, so funny. (:

My sister invited her friends over, ya see! And I'm like being super nice to them man :D HEEHEE. Me = wonderful organizer and in charge person (dripping with sarcasm)! Woohoo (snorts loudly). We just stopped playing musical statues. Because they weren't very cooperative. Snortssssss. :D

Yupp, Abii and I credit good guys! (: Poofy-hair-ness abounddddd. Omg my horrible bro is the Marco Polo guy. The catcher. And he's sneaking peeks through his half-closed eyelids. He's supposed to close his eyes completely. He's such a fat cheater lah.

Hurrhurr. I am bored here. Oh yeah, today wonderfullll me woke up at 1 o'clock. Amazingness abound right!!!! HEEHEE. And my tuition started at two. So I quickly ate my lunch and did a bit of tuition homework, then went there with uncompleted homework. SNORTT.

Uh huh, then we went for swimming. Swimming was extremely embarrassing because we all had to stand on kickboards and squat retardedly like chickens for warm-ups. I had that pained, constipated look on my face (as usual) because I was extremely reluctant to do such a retarded exercise. AND as usual my coach's older son was laughing at me.

And my poorthingness. T_T

HURRHHRRR. I shall hate doing out-of-the-water warmups forever man. I mean, we kept having to squat retardedly! I squatted really little so the coach kept asking me to repeat. So sad. I heard sniggers. BAHH! >:O


Ew so gross my bro. He took a b__ and put it on his chest. -_---- They were looking for stuff to use as a blindfold. Disgusting lah.

HEEHEE using grey is COOL. :D HEHEHEHEHEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Omg my disgusting bro just went "SQUISHYYYyyyyYYYYY" in a disgusting, gay manner.

I am gonna be forever disgusted by him and his disgustingness.

:D Yupyupp. Okay swimming was funny because I kept using the kickboard to chase after my coach's son and tried to hit him. HEEHEE. But no use one lah. He will always be mean and tease me man.

Okay yup I wanna go for Abi and Jing's Magic Of Love thing at their church! Will ask my parents tonight! BUHBYEEEEEe muacks

I love maple too!

OMG

My brother just pulled my hair, so painful..

My sister's friends so CUTEE <33333333

WHEEEEEeeeeeeEEEeeeeeee

Note to weikee if he reads my blog: PLAY MAPLE NOWNOWNWPWJOWOANOAHOAYWA!!!! I VERY BORED IN BOOTES LAH.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home