THANKYOU JOSIE FOR GIVIN ME THAT THINGY <333. UNLIKE MEANIE HAZEL WHO DIDN'T GET ME ANYTHING! HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
Woohoo. I'm too lazy to change my blogskin, and it's getting oldeth now.
Ah well, I will one day!
Anyway, my name in Bootes is chewyydebbie! ADD ME MAN. Or something. Then give me money so I can buy loads of pots and level up real fast. ^^
HEEEHEEE. Yupp! And umm, today sucked, because I had to go take the stupid award for e lit thingo, and we all had to take individual picture with the weird teacher (whatever her name is). In front of everyone, embarrassment abound. I was smiling and frowning at the same time. Snort. And noone took my baggy for me! Sadly, noone knew it was mine. LOL. Cuz I brought a different baggie today. The classroom was locked but MELISSA CLIMBED THROUGH THE WINDOW AND OPENED THE DOOR FOR ME. Omg i love you Mel. (: THANKSSSSS!
Lol, i was frowning when I went on stage. The teacher was like, "Ah! Don't frown!" because I was doing that kind of "wth I am so not wanting to take a pic with you" expression. Then she asked me to smile at the cameraman, and I smiled very forcedly. Ah well. I bet I'll look constipated in the photo. LOL. Omg, then it was so pai seh lah. -_-- Jing could see my pained expression on stage! AHAHAHA. She said it looked funny.
Hazey never help me take my baggy!! So sad. Hiu hiu also. But hiu hiu was a nice girllll she led me to the primary ava. (: I love hiuhiu! Jing and Yong Xin followed too, wahahaha.
At first I sat at the Good Academic award place by accident because almost everyone stood up and I just followed suit. Rebecca Wong (the girl with the accent) is actually extremely nice, I realised. She was very friendly. (: Hahahaha because she won good academic award. I sat beside her by accident. SO PAI SEH, I sit at the wrong place lah! Then I leaped up and embarrassedly slunk off. Snort...
And it was freakin boring lah. I was yawning nonstop through the first hour. So tired lah. And I felt like puking man! ): Ah well. Stupideth. Today no nice.
I haven't seen my report book yet, wth. -_--
Oh yah, thanks for everyone who screamed when I collected the award!!! I love you to bits!!! Really. OMG I LOVE YOU. hahahahaa. Lol. My cookies went "deebohhh!" or something, thanks to Abii's creation. Thankyou my dear darling beloved CHOIR COOKIES! (not for the "deebo" name, i meant the cheering)!!!! MUACKS! (: I heard a loud "OMG" in the midst of the screams. Maybe someone was too appalled by the sight of me and my pained expression.
Went home with Jing, Yong Xin went for ballet. I ate ice cream at McDonalds. (: and stole fries! Then I was too tired of waiting for Wang Lao Shi to finish her meeting. Sad. In the end I didn't get my report book. Well, the later the better. HEEE.
Yupp, now gonna maple. I was lagging like siao now. I feel tired. Because today was a pukey day. Blehh. And belindie, tell me what time you PANGYAAAA man. (:
Omg almost forgot, Jing's quiz! Muackies Jing.
S E V E N people and things that make me Smile:
-jingo!
-belindie!
-josie!
-hazey!
-hiuhiu!
-abii!
-my retarded bro!
-NOTHING. FAT HOPE MAN. -__--
S E V E N Ways to Win my Heart:
-don't, don't EVER lie to me. as long as you're truthful, i'll fall in love with you. really. XDDD
-be true to your heart man. don't pretend to be someone you're not!
-be sincere! i can detect sincerity ya know. (:
-don't bullayye me. you can tease me though, teasing is farnie.
-be sweet. (: make me smile at the things you do.
-you must TOUCH MY HEART.
-kindness is attractive. HAH.
S E V E N People I Believe/Trust In:
-JINGO!
-BELINDIE!
-HAZEY!
-JOSIE!
-HIUU!
-JOANIE!
-MELLOS!
S E V E N Things I Hope To Have/Do Now:
-kill josie and co. look at what they have done to my tagboard.
-HEEHEE sleep. Really. AND MAPLE but none of my buddayes are online!
-have maple on the other com so my bro can give me money.
-draw. I haven't drawn for so long man
-chocolates!
-ummm... a pro maple account. (:
-a pro pangya account!!!
S E V E N Things I Do Everyday:
-SMS!!!! especially! XD => =]
-breathe.
-play maple/pangya
-SLEEP
-call my bro "fats"
-talk on the phone. ^^
-dreammmmm.
S E V E N People I Want to See Now :
-ah beng! (no i don't love him, he's p4. but he's cute. haven't seen him for so long!)
-JINGGGG and my other cookies!!!!!!!! MUACKS
-BELINDIE!!!
-HAZEYYYY and all my best class friends like drii and sock and yongxin and HIUHIU!! (:
-T_T tatata.. T__TT_T_T_T_T_T (okay i'm going siao HAH this is a wasted slot.)
-JOSIE.
-JOANIE!
S E V E N People who should also do this:
-jingo! (who has already done it.)
-belindie! (who's already asked to do it)
-HAZEL LAU XIN YI.
-JOSIE!
-JOANIEEEEEEEeeeee.
-MELLOS! (whom i suspect has already done this)
-ABII (she'd do somethin retarded.)
Please ignore the crap on the tagboard. LOL. (:
Woohoo. I'm too lazy to change my blogskin, and it's getting oldeth now.
Ah well, I will one day!
Anyway, my name in Bootes is chewyydebbie! ADD ME MAN. Or something. Then give me money so I can buy loads of pots and level up real fast. ^^
HEEEHEEE. Yupp! And umm, today sucked, because I had to go take the stupid award for e lit thingo, and we all had to take individual picture with the weird teacher (whatever her name is). In front of everyone, embarrassment abound. I was smiling and frowning at the same time. Snort. And noone took my baggy for me! Sadly, noone knew it was mine. LOL. Cuz I brought a different baggie today. The classroom was locked but MELISSA CLIMBED THROUGH THE WINDOW AND OPENED THE DOOR FOR ME. Omg i love you Mel. (: THANKSSSSS!
Lol, i was frowning when I went on stage. The teacher was like, "Ah! Don't frown!" because I was doing that kind of "wth I am so not wanting to take a pic with you" expression. Then she asked me to smile at the cameraman, and I smiled very forcedly. Ah well. I bet I'll look constipated in the photo. LOL. Omg, then it was so pai seh lah. -_-- Jing could see my pained expression on stage! AHAHAHA. She said it looked funny.
Hazey never help me take my baggy!! So sad. Hiu hiu also. But hiu hiu was a nice girllll she led me to the primary ava. (: I love hiuhiu! Jing and Yong Xin followed too, wahahaha.
At first I sat at the Good Academic award place by accident because almost everyone stood up and I just followed suit. Rebecca Wong (the girl with the accent) is actually extremely nice, I realised. She was very friendly. (: Hahahaha because she won good academic award. I sat beside her by accident. SO PAI SEH, I sit at the wrong place lah! Then I leaped up and embarrassedly slunk off. Snort...
And it was freakin boring lah. I was yawning nonstop through the first hour. So tired lah. And I felt like puking man! ): Ah well. Stupideth. Today no nice.
I haven't seen my report book yet, wth. -_--
Oh yah, thanks for everyone who screamed when I collected the award!!! I love you to bits!!! Really. OMG I LOVE YOU. hahahahaa. Lol. My cookies went "deebohhh!" or something, thanks to Abii's creation. Thankyou my dear darling beloved CHOIR COOKIES! (not for the "deebo" name, i meant the cheering)!!!! MUACKS! (: I heard a loud "OMG" in the midst of the screams. Maybe someone was too appalled by the sight of me and my pained expression.
Went home with Jing, Yong Xin went for ballet. I ate ice cream at McDonalds. (: and stole fries! Then I was too tired of waiting for Wang Lao Shi to finish her meeting. Sad. In the end I didn't get my report book. Well, the later the better. HEEE.
Yupp, now gonna maple. I was lagging like siao now. I feel tired. Because today was a pukey day. Blehh. And belindie, tell me what time you PANGYAAAA man. (:
Omg almost forgot, Jing's quiz! Muackies Jing.
S E V E N people and things that make me Smile:
-jingo!
-belindie!
-josie!
-hazey!
-hiuhiu!
-abii!
-my retarded bro!
-NOTHING. FAT HOPE MAN. -__--
S E V E N Ways to Win my Heart:
-don't, don't EVER lie to me. as long as you're truthful, i'll fall in love with you. really. XDDD
-be true to your heart man. don't pretend to be someone you're not!
-be sincere! i can detect sincerity ya know. (:
-don't bullayye me. you can tease me though, teasing is farnie.
-be sweet. (: make me smile at the things you do.
-you must TOUCH MY HEART.
-kindness is attractive. HAH.
S E V E N People I Believe/Trust In:
-JINGO!
-BELINDIE!
-HAZEY!
-JOSIE!
-HIUU!
-JOANIE!
-MELLOS!
S E V E N Things I Hope To Have/Do Now:
-kill josie and co. look at what they have done to my tagboard.
-HEEHEE sleep. Really. AND MAPLE but none of my buddayes are online!
-have maple on the other com so my bro can give me money.
-draw. I haven't drawn for so long man
-chocolates!
-ummm... a pro maple account. (:
-a pro pangya account!!!
S E V E N Things I Do Everyday:
-SMS!!!! especially! XD => =]
-breathe.
-play maple/pangya
-SLEEP
-call my bro "fats"
-talk on the phone. ^^
-dreammmmm.
S E V E N People I Want to See Now :
-ah beng! (no i don't love him, he's p4. but he's cute. haven't seen him for so long!)
-JINGGGG and my other cookies!!!!!!!! MUACKS
-BELINDIE!!!
-HAZEYYYY and all my best class friends like drii and sock and yongxin and HIUHIU!! (:
-T_T tatata.. T__TT_T_T_T_T_T (okay i'm going siao HAH this is a wasted slot.)
-JOSIE.
-JOANIE!
S E V E N People who should also do this:
-jingo! (who has already done it.)
-belindie! (who's already asked to do it)
-HAZEL LAU XIN YI.
-JOSIE!
-JOANIEEEEEEEeeeee.
-MELLOS! (whom i suspect has already done this)
-ABII (she'd do somethin retarded.)
Please ignore the crap on the tagboard. LOL. (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home