OLEH! It's super super late now, and I still haven't bathed. Snort. I was too busy learning the COOLETH TOMAHAWK SHOT. It's a trick in Pangya! Freakin cool lah! Like a fire bomb! Wheeee! It burns up in all its fiery greatness and the ball explodes on the ground! BANGBAJBAN! Oops.
At this late late hour, I just learnt it. Well, for further understanding, let me post some screenshots.
Dunno if it's working. I think blogger can't show the image T_T.
Anyway, I managed to tomahawk around 5 times already, which means I've gotten the hang of it! OLEH! It's super tricky lah. Your fingers have to be kinda fast. O.o
Ah well. (: Happiness.
SCREENSHOT, PLEASE LOAD! Pangya so rocks! You have to play it man! Oh well, blogger ain't able to load it. Gotta resort to imageshack.us T_T
Omg apparently I can't host my darling screenshot. WHY NOT. PANGYA! MAKE A SCREENSHOT KEY LAHH.
Okay I shall stop crapping about Pangya. Today choir. Jing's nice mama and nice Jing fetched me. (: We had fun. The end. Lol. Okay fine, nothing much happened. JUST THAT I LEARNT THE TOMAHAWK SHOT. OMGOMGOMG I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF!
Quick lah, imageshack, host.
IMAGESHACK, WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM! OMG!
I love tomahawk. Omg now I must learn the cobra shot. The ball hisses like a snake as it slides across the ground. ^^ FUNFUNFUN!
Okay, everyone, GO PLAY PANGYA. NOW. NOW. I DEMAND YOU.
FINE, NO SCREENSHOT. STUPID IMAGESHACK IS... lagging. Whatever man. T_T My tomahawk rocks. T_T
At this late late hour, I just learnt it. Well, for further understanding, let me post some screenshots.
Dunno if it's working. I think blogger can't show the image T_T.
Anyway, I managed to tomahawk around 5 times already, which means I've gotten the hang of it! OLEH! It's super tricky lah. Your fingers have to be kinda fast. O.o
Ah well. (: Happiness.
SCREENSHOT, PLEASE LOAD! Pangya so rocks! You have to play it man! Oh well, blogger ain't able to load it. Gotta resort to imageshack.us T_T
Omg apparently I can't host my darling screenshot. WHY NOT. PANGYA! MAKE A SCREENSHOT KEY LAHH.
Okay I shall stop crapping about Pangya. Today choir. Jing's nice mama and nice Jing fetched me. (: We had fun. The end. Lol. Okay fine, nothing much happened. JUST THAT I LEARNT THE TOMAHAWK SHOT. OMGOMGOMG I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF!
Quick lah, imageshack, host.
IMAGESHACK, WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM! OMG!
I love tomahawk. Omg now I must learn the cobra shot. The ball hisses like a snake as it slides across the ground. ^^ FUNFUNFUN!
Okay, everyone, GO PLAY PANGYA. NOW. NOW. I DEMAND YOU.
FINE, NO SCREENSHOT. STUPID IMAGESHACK IS... lagging. Whatever man. T_T My tomahawk rocks. T_T

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home