Tuesday, November 14, 2006

in·cog·ni·to (ĭn'kŏg-nē'tō, ĭn-kŏg'nĭ-tō') adv. & adj.

1) With one's identity disguised or concealed.n., pl. -tos.
2) One whose identity is disguised or concealed.
3) The condition of having a disguised or concealed identity.
[Italian, from Latin incognitus, unknown : in-, not;+ cognitus, past participle of cognōscere, to learn, recognize]


lie2 (lī) n.

1) A false statement deliberately presented as being true; a falsehood.
2) Something meant to deceive or give a wrong impression.

So my blog name is actually a contrast. Both mean "false". Hehehe and put together, they don't really mean anything. HEEEEE. This is for people who've been wondering about the origin of my weird blog name! It's supposed to be UNIQUEEEE WHAHAHAHAHAHA (snort). Disguised lies. Diaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Okay, enough of my crapping. Mushy mouthies rock!

Yesterday went out with my dear dear Choir Cookies, Shinny, Jing, Mama, Grace (Tsang), Abii, Ler Yee, and Meeeee! Lol. Umm. I shall type the whole story on the Cookies blog later. If you people are interested, can go take a look. XD

Shinny and Tsang are super super health conscious! I bet they're bulemic or anorexic or something. They squeeze the oil out of their french fries onto paper napkins, freaking disgusting. It's like the oil squirting outta Abii's face man (no offence, abii, jing gave me the idea) The oil drenches the napkins till they're transluscent lah. Then when they squish the fries, mashed potato squeezes out.

DISGUSTING PEOPLE!

Hazey and Josie back from Xi An! Welcome backkkkk! Jiayi also, deardear choir cookie! She missed the cookie meeting yesterday.

Lol and Step Up is a weird show. It's okayyyy lah. But it's kinda meaningless. But I like the dancing, snort. Step up step up step up! We went to watch it yesterday! ^^ Stupid Abii couldn't come with us because she didn't wanna watch it. She said the poster was super suggestive lah. And yeah, it is, it's kinda gross actually, with the woman leaning super close to the guy.

Hee hee today was choir, funnyness, Jing was farnie! HAHAHAHA. It was about M.L. Choir peeps, guess, HEEHEEHEEHEHE.

I realised I completely forgot to hand up the maths worksheet Mrs Seet gave us that WAS due on 10th of November. And today's like the, I dunno, 15th or something. Fine, it's the 14th. I just realised. And um, I'm just gonna pretend I completely forgot to hand it up, and hope she doesn't scold me next year.

Wheeeeeee time to go tag blogs and stuff. Pangya rocks, please play it! XD

EDIT: I'm gonna go ice skating tomorrow! OLEH! OLEHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHH! (: With purplehooder best buddies belindie and jingo! Muacks muacks :3 I LOVE YA


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home