Lol yesterday walk walk walk until my legs pain lah. But so freakin fun! (: Hahahahahaha yayayayaya!
Hahahahaa oh man, swimming cancelled cuz of the heavy rain. T_T I wanted to run around under the kickboards! So fun when it rains while swimming! Because we always use the kickboards as umbrellas.
Ah well, so I'm stuck at home, blogging at my retarded blog which is stale and rusty and noone comes to read it, so what's the use.
(BRILLIANT sentence structure! [[stares pointedly at the above sentence while readers are disgusted]])
Wheeeeeesh. I shall take more pangya screenshots and retardedly post them, yeah? (: Heeheeheee. SEEYA (flies into the world of pangya, which ROCKETHS)
Hahahahaa oh man, swimming cancelled cuz of the heavy rain. T_T I wanted to run around under the kickboards! So fun when it rains while swimming! Because we always use the kickboards as umbrellas.
Ah well, so I'm stuck at home, blogging at my retarded blog which is stale and rusty and noone comes to read it, so what's the use.
(BRILLIANT sentence structure! [[stares pointedly at the above sentence while readers are disgusted]])
Wheeeeeesh. I shall take more pangya screenshots and retardedly post them, yeah? (: Heeheeheee. SEEYA (flies into the world of pangya, which ROCKETHS)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home