Oleh, so my internet is finally working properly.
It's still freakin slow, but it's getting better! Woohoo, hopefully it becomes super super fast like last time. : D
Yupp, today went out with my darling purplehooders, Jingo and Belindie! Jingo fetched Belindie and I to Yio Chu Kang station. Then we had to take MRT alllll the way to Jurong East. Sadness.
Lol. Yupp, we were kinda bored in the MRT. Then we went to the Jurong Entertainment Centre to ICE SKATE! FUN-NESS! WoohoooOOOoooo!
Well, I suck at ice skating, just realised today. Snort. It's really slippery on the ice and Jing and I were freaking out and shrieking our heads off at every opportunity. (: Every time I managed to skate for a few seconds, I start screaming and ramming into the walls. Belindie was cool and collected, skating around pro-ly because she's pro at roller blading.
At 1 o'clock they cleaned the ice and drove this fat machine around on the rink. Woohoo. Everyone had to evacuate man! HAHA. We leaned over the wall thingy and watched them. It was super noisy, and the fat machine pooted out loads of ice!!! LIKE SNOW! I wanted to go play with the snow, but it was all cleared away. T_T
When you fall on the ice, it hurts kinda a lot because the ice is friggin hard and your knees hurt a lot after falling. Your hands too. But it goes away after a while. Jingo got her foot stepped on by some freak, so her toes hurt loads and she didn't wanna skate with Belindie and I no more. Belindie and I went around two times holding hands. Lol, practically everyone there was. And it's way easier to skate with Belindie because she's so PRO!
We managed to convince Jing to skate with us after that, so Jing, Belindie and I held hands and skated around. We started screaming and stumbling because after the fat machine cleaned the place, this whole group of kindergarten ang mohs flooded the rink, and they clutched onto these metal thingies that supported them while they skated. It was super crowded lah! And there were pro kiddies. I felt noob beside them. They kept blocking our way and I was so sure I was gonna bang into them, but amazingly I didn't.
While skating, all I could do was go "SHIT! SHIT!" when the kiddies whizzed past, or some pro. There was this guy with dyed blondish brownish hair, and he was skating backwards and forwards and all around while talking animatedly on the phone. -__-- And there was this freaky pro who whizzed past me, making me scream EXTREMELY loudly.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" like that. Yeah. And people stared at me. He was like a milimeter away lah! He could have rammed into me. I felt the cold wind rush past as he zoomed across, scariness abound. The girl behind him was O__O at me. So sad.
Oh yeah! There were these three guys in black holding hands and skating. Well, of course I had to inform Belindie about that because she's obsessed with gays and stuff. So funny. Then after that, I was holding hands with Belindie and Jing and skating around, and I skated past them. They were leaning against the wall of the rink together, and I heard one of them saying, "We are gay!"
I snorted extremely loudly and started laughing like siao. Hahahahaah amazingly Belindie and Jing didn't hear them, but I suppose that "we are gay" thing was supposed to be between them. The three guys in black. -_-- So gay! HAHAHAHAHHA FUNNY.
Yup, then after that we trooped off to Pizza Hut. Wheee, Belindie ordered the hawaiian pan pizza thingo, the student one (i think, can't remember), then Jing and I ordered the Chicken Baked Rice. So much lah! I couldn't finish. I felt so bloated man. Then I left like half there. Me is WASTEFUL. Now I feel a sudden craving for it. So cheesy and yummy! Wheeee! Yupyup, Belindie ordered garlic bread and in the end she couldn't finish it, wahahahaha.
So they all went to my house. We slacked around for a while, I let Belindie try KongKong against my very snobbish bro, who's fat and mean (it's true, I'm not being mean.), and was obviously delighted when Belindie lost to him, as Jing said. Snort. Then we went upstairs to watch a movie. Belindie was like "WAH YOU HAVE FULL METAL JACKET! LET ME WATCH IT, PLEASEEEE, I LOVE IT!" or "JARHEAD! OMG LOVE! OMG YOU HAVE BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN!!!! OMGOMG!" HEHEHEHE I have a lot of movies, ya see. So Belindie was in Movie Heaven, while Jing and I winced at the choice of her Jake Gyllenhaal shows.
In the end we watched Big Fish cuz Jing said it was very nice. It was very sad, but very nice too! T_T So cool lah. Waahahaha. Yup, then we went to eat dinner, Belindie ate real little cuz she was too bloated from her garlic bread. HAHAHA. Jing ate little too, while I chewed happily on nuggets, wheeeeeeeeee.
Uh huh uh huh! Then we played a bit of Pangya, I showed them my TOMAHAWK! And Belindie might download Pangya, oleh! She says it looks fun! I let her try to play too! Then Jing went home and I fetched Belindie home. SADNEESSSSS.
OH YES! I AM GOING BACK TO MAPLE! BOOTES! NEW CHARACTER! MY CHARA NAME WILL BE REVEALED. I think. When my internet doesn't go berserk and lets me sign into Pangya and maple.
Omg when I heard the maple music me felt sooooo happy! I feel addicted to it again! SO PRETTY MAPLE MUSIC, OMG! Now I have to juggle both Pangya and MAPLE! Deadness abound.
Okay, hopefully my darling internet works properly now. So I shall go online. :D HEEE. YAYAYAYYAYAY PANGYA AND MAPLE!!!
It's still freakin slow, but it's getting better! Woohoo, hopefully it becomes super super fast like last time. : D
Yupp, today went out with my darling purplehooders, Jingo and Belindie! Jingo fetched Belindie and I to Yio Chu Kang station. Then we had to take MRT alllll the way to Jurong East. Sadness.
Lol. Yupp, we were kinda bored in the MRT. Then we went to the Jurong Entertainment Centre to ICE SKATE! FUN-NESS! WoohoooOOOoooo!
Well, I suck at ice skating, just realised today. Snort. It's really slippery on the ice and Jing and I were freaking out and shrieking our heads off at every opportunity. (: Every time I managed to skate for a few seconds, I start screaming and ramming into the walls. Belindie was cool and collected, skating around pro-ly because she's pro at roller blading.
At 1 o'clock they cleaned the ice and drove this fat machine around on the rink. Woohoo. Everyone had to evacuate man! HAHA. We leaned over the wall thingy and watched them. It was super noisy, and the fat machine pooted out loads of ice!!! LIKE SNOW! I wanted to go play with the snow, but it was all cleared away. T_T
When you fall on the ice, it hurts kinda a lot because the ice is friggin hard and your knees hurt a lot after falling. Your hands too. But it goes away after a while. Jingo got her foot stepped on by some freak, so her toes hurt loads and she didn't wanna skate with Belindie and I no more. Belindie and I went around two times holding hands. Lol, practically everyone there was. And it's way easier to skate with Belindie because she's so PRO!
We managed to convince Jing to skate with us after that, so Jing, Belindie and I held hands and skated around. We started screaming and stumbling because after the fat machine cleaned the place, this whole group of kindergarten ang mohs flooded the rink, and they clutched onto these metal thingies that supported them while they skated. It was super crowded lah! And there were pro kiddies. I felt noob beside them. They kept blocking our way and I was so sure I was gonna bang into them, but amazingly I didn't.
While skating, all I could do was go "SHIT! SHIT!" when the kiddies whizzed past, or some pro. There was this guy with dyed blondish brownish hair, and he was skating backwards and forwards and all around while talking animatedly on the phone. -__-- And there was this freaky pro who whizzed past me, making me scream EXTREMELY loudly.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" like that. Yeah. And people stared at me. He was like a milimeter away lah! He could have rammed into me. I felt the cold wind rush past as he zoomed across, scariness abound. The girl behind him was O__O at me. So sad.
Oh yeah! There were these three guys in black holding hands and skating. Well, of course I had to inform Belindie about that because she's obsessed with gays and stuff. So funny. Then after that, I was holding hands with Belindie and Jing and skating around, and I skated past them. They were leaning against the wall of the rink together, and I heard one of them saying, "We are gay!"
I snorted extremely loudly and started laughing like siao. Hahahahaah amazingly Belindie and Jing didn't hear them, but I suppose that "we are gay" thing was supposed to be between them. The three guys in black. -_-- So gay! HAHAHAHAHHA FUNNY.
Yup, then after that we trooped off to Pizza Hut. Wheee, Belindie ordered the hawaiian pan pizza thingo, the student one (i think, can't remember), then Jing and I ordered the Chicken Baked Rice. So much lah! I couldn't finish. I felt so bloated man. Then I left like half there. Me is WASTEFUL. Now I feel a sudden craving for it. So cheesy and yummy! Wheeee! Yupyup, Belindie ordered garlic bread and in the end she couldn't finish it, wahahahaha.
So they all went to my house. We slacked around for a while, I let Belindie try KongKong against my very snobbish bro, who's fat and mean (it's true, I'm not being mean.), and was obviously delighted when Belindie lost to him, as Jing said. Snort. Then we went upstairs to watch a movie. Belindie was like "WAH YOU HAVE FULL METAL JACKET! LET ME WATCH IT, PLEASEEEE, I LOVE IT!" or "JARHEAD! OMG LOVE! OMG YOU HAVE BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN!!!! OMGOMG!" HEHEHEHE I have a lot of movies, ya see. So Belindie was in Movie Heaven, while Jing and I winced at the choice of her Jake Gyllenhaal shows.
In the end we watched Big Fish cuz Jing said it was very nice. It was very sad, but very nice too! T_T So cool lah. Waahahaha. Yup, then we went to eat dinner, Belindie ate real little cuz she was too bloated from her garlic bread. HAHAHA. Jing ate little too, while I chewed happily on nuggets, wheeeeeeeeee.
Uh huh uh huh! Then we played a bit of Pangya, I showed them my TOMAHAWK! And Belindie might download Pangya, oleh! She says it looks fun! I let her try to play too! Then Jing went home and I fetched Belindie home. SADNEESSSSS.
OH YES! I AM GOING BACK TO MAPLE! BOOTES! NEW CHARACTER! MY CHARA NAME WILL BE REVEALED. I think. When my internet doesn't go berserk and lets me sign into Pangya and maple.
Omg when I heard the maple music me felt sooooo happy! I feel addicted to it again! SO PRETTY MAPLE MUSIC, OMG! Now I have to juggle both Pangya and MAPLE! Deadness abound.
Okay, hopefully my darling internet works properly now. So I shall go online. :D HEEE. YAYAYAYYAYAY PANGYA AND MAPLE!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home