Sunday, November 05, 2006

Lol never post for so long.

Pangya <3!

Yuppp. Went to the Bishan library with Jing. Met Abii there, she was in love with disgusting Moos with huge nostrils. Not many books, sadly. We shall go AMK next time! Wheeeee! Yupyup. And I stole Jing's nuggets and french fries and went crazy. Jing was appalled by my les-ness. Influenced by JOANIE.

HAHAHA. We walked around and acted lame and stared at shops and stuff. Then we went home. (: HEEEEHEEEEHEEE.

I am chatting on the phone with Hazel now! Lol. Cuz she's going to Xi An tomorrow. I must treasure the time! LOL. Someone else must too. Hahahaha. :D Anyone knowsssss who I'm talking about?

Josie also. Muacks lieblin, I will miss you sooo much man. T_T

Ooh lallalalaala.

LOL. (:

Wah talked for 45 mins. Lol with my darling Hazel. I shall waste smses and sms Josie and Hazel! YAY!

Next week might go library again, and I think we're having another cookie meeting at Tsang's house. We'll see. (:

Please play pangya, I love it so much lah! (:

Oh yeah. Yesterday swimming! My bro is crazy lah. Once we stepped into the swimming pool place, he saw the coach's older son and shouted, "OI! Your BOYFRIEND!!!!" to me. I was like, ".................." and diaodiaodiao. Lol embarrassment abound lah. Stupid bro.

Then my bro almost made my younger sis drown. So fat and mean! So everyone was really angry at my bro, and this cute little 9 year old boy sprayed water at my bro. My bro began crying (of course) and coach's older son muttered, "Is your brother always like that..?"

Yeah of course he's always like that. Stupid freak..

Little nine year old boy so cute! Keep following me and talking to me. Hahahahaa. Coach's stupid older son was like, "AHHH hahaahahah you like her man!" to the little nine year old. Then I spray water at him. LOL. PAYBACK!

Swimming yesterday was super slack because my siblings were crying too much to swim. So I just hung around chatting. Sadly I was like the only girl in the chatting group. The guys so sick. Lol. Say super sick joke. Then they keep wanting to whack me. T_T The younger son was like "COM'ON LET'S WHACK HER" and I ran away. Hahahaha. The older son make fun of me lohh! HMPH! When we stepped out of the swimming pool he muttered, "So short." Then I screamed, "OOIIIII" back. Me angry. Hahahaah.

HEEEEHEEE. Then my bro screamed that the nine year old boy was my boyfriend. I was like -_- "that's freaking disgusting." And diaodiaodiao again. Lol my bro seems to think every guy i know is my boyfriend. So dumb lah. Ruin my reputation.

Okay let me post the sick joke. It's super bian tai and sick lah. Sickos!

Once upon a time, there was a couple. One day, the wife was very angry with the husband, so she tore his trousers. After that, the husband bought a parrot home, and the wife squashed it. Then, the husband made fishballs for himself, but the wife ate them.

So, furious, the husband decided to make a police report.

"I wanna make police report!" he yelled. "My wife tore my trousers, smash my bird and ate my balls!!!"

YUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK lah. Gross right? They were all over themselves laughing when they were telling me. Gross lah. Bian tai people. Hahahaha. Ah well. -_- Lol. Then the nine year old invited me to his house!!! And he was like, "MUMMY! I made a new friend!" to his mum. I felt like laughing, so cute.

Hahahahahahaha. (: hopefully this week will be funfunfun.

And I love tournamenting in Pangya! I had -16 for one of the courses, oleh! Birdie first 16 holes, par for the next 2. Sadness. Must beat record to earn pangpang!!!!

Yupppp.

Goodnight ppeeepies. Byebye Xi An people, I will miss you. T_T









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home