Tuesday, November 28, 2006





Due to mapling, bad internet and stuff, I didn't post for super long! Let me count back starting from Saturday. (:


SATURDAY: Swimming and tuition again. Tuition had that witty guy with the witty remark. He filmed my bro dancing around with his handphone and said he'd post it on Youtube. Snort. And both of them kept quarrelling. It was darn funny! Swimming I was insulted countless times by the guys again. Hmph! My coach's older son called me SOTONG leh. Because I bumped into another girl by accident. WAH! And the younger son kept shouting for everyone to attack me. =.= I am so poor thing man.

SUNDAY: Ate pizza or something. Yup. And the mushroom soup we ordered had gross soggy bread inside. So gross! And that's the day my bed changed into a double decker. I can't even sit up in it lah. Because I'm on the bottom. My father just put my sister's bed over mine. And it's super squeezy. I was really angry man. Because it's so uncomfortable. But whatever, they wouldn't even care cuz my father took loads of time to stick the beds together.

MONDAY: Went LIBRARY WITH JING! Which is yesterday, actually. It was really lame because I saw this Howl's Moving Castle picture book and there were simply stunning pictures of Howl and his hotness. I was ogling at it and Jing had to rip it from me! AHHHHH! ): Then she came my house and we had lots of fun and went crazy.


Oh YEAH! There was this super funny incident because Jing couldn't get her umbrella over my gate, thus blocking her from getting into my house. We went hysterical and started screaming so Jing passed the umbrella over the top of the gate to me, in the meantine tilting it TOWARDS ME. The raindrops slid down from the umbrella and splattered onto my head, and I started screaming while Jing laughed crazily at my sodden hair. T_T


Then we started to draw a pic to illustrate it. heehee. But we never finished our so called "comic". here it is!



Okay it's kinda huge and I doubt it'll load fully but whatever! (: Woohoo I think that's about all. And today CHOIR WAS FUNNAYE because Tsang was so horribly disgusting and Jing kept making weird comments. Hurrrrr. XD
HOW SAD the important parts are cut off. Jing, no more pooh bear for ya!








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home