Thankies everyone for keeping my taggy alive! (:
Okay, err, yesterday and today we had combined choir practise with Anderson, Fairfield and Xinmin. Both anderson and fairfield have Extra Guys. As in, guys who are really extra and make extra and lame comments.
But they be funny. wahahahaha.
We didn't sing very well but we were really all putting in 101% effort! Woot! So we got a "low silver" for SYF. For that performance only. Because lately we haven't been singing very well man.
and yeah man today missed Jap! don't need to see tan sensei's disgusting round glasses and protruding face. and zining's pimpled forehead LOL okay, i'm really mean.
Wednesday i had jap though, urgh, Zining used Drii's eraser without permission and wrote on it or something. So loser. Drii was pissed off man! And he was disgusted by Drii's lontong. WHAHAHAHAA. AND STUPID tan sensei has officially cancelled our break because someone came back late for break.
DAMN IT LAH.
Well we cooked Lontong on Tuesday. It tasted prettaye good! Joey was retarded and didn't know how to peel onions and boiled eggs so I had to do it for her. xD Funnyness.
Okay Tuesday we were really sucky and all and sian during choir. And I can't remember anything else but I think I insulted my maths teacher really loudly by accident. I was telling Wei Shan that he was really gay cuz he had this kitty picture and lotsa girly stuff on his commie. And anyways everyone was giggling cuz of his 'gayness'. Hopefully he didn't hear! AHHH!
AND RIGHT NOW I LOVE L
L ROCKS LIKE SHIT
OMG
L
L
L
I LOVE L!L!L!L!L!L!L!
HERE IS MY SUPER FAVOURITE L SCREENCAP.

OMG UTTERCUTENESS. with his ADORABLE MUSHY MOUTHY! OMGGGG CAN DIE OF CUTENESS.
I. Love. L.
I should change my blogskin to L and deathnote or something.
YESH I LOVE DEATHNOTE TOO and raito (light) is super shuai in the manga and anime. but he's evil. If he weren't evil I'd like him more than L.
DEATHNOTE ROCKS LIKE HELL. go watch the anime its freakin good!!!!
I shall link deviantart and a really good fanart artist of L and Light. Though she/he draws kinda disgusting pics too so avoid looking at those pics. But her flashwork is AMAZING. Her animation is so damn good!!!! She drew L and Light singing linkin park, and another of Light singing some love song to L then kissing him for half a second on the lips so it ain't really gay so you can go look at it too.
I SHALL LINK THE L AND LIGHT SINGING LINKIN PARK ONE SO COOL!!!! :3
ilovedeathnoteyoumustwatchit&loveittoo. (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home