Saturday, January 06, 2007

CCA FAIR TODAY. Woohoo! Saw all my potential juniors! (:

Omg i was super exhausted lah. I've been having like 5 hours of sleep each night for the last few days. -.- Today overslept but I think Jing and I managed to make it for the CCA fair in time by kinda sneakin in. (: With Fabio and Esther(senior), nice people who waited for us! :D

We had to reach there by 7.30am, and I couldn't sing for nuts. LOL. I really think i should be booted outta choir man. After that we had to sing continuously (practically) for 5 hours, and I whacked Tsang 41 times! WHEEEEE but she whacked me back like 10 times, each whack a lot harder. T_T

Tsang forced me to accompany her in the 4th row because she said she was scared she'd block everyone. PUI as if Tsang's so tall! And when we called Tsang fats she got mad. LOL. And it's sooo obvious she ain't fat because she's so skinny she's a poky stick. Weird obsessive Tsang with her body.

And Tsang couldn't give her token thingo (the souvenirs we had to give out) to anyone cuz she scared everyone away with her presence. LOL. I'm so wonderful and friendly and nice so of course everyone took my souvenirs! :D And tsang was really sad but once she tagged along with me to give souvenirs she succeeded. I told you my presence is soooo welcomed by my future juniors.

After that I was exhausted and so damn tired my tuition teacher told me my eyes cannot stay open already (LOL i was desperately trying to move my pencil and write my zuo wen but too tired) so she told me to sleep and i slept for like 20 mins. Then i tried to rush the rest of the zuo wen. Of course i didn't finish it. Yay my tuition teacher nice to me (:

Then went for swimming. I was soooo exhausted still go for swimming. Attempted butterfly style and died. And called my friend meimei cuz my other friend said he was younger than me. LOLLLLLLLLLLlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll FUNNAYE. First i called him didi then my other friend (a P2 girl i think, i forgot her name!) said should be meimei so meimei lorh. LOL he changed gender. HAHAHAHAHAAH I'm sec3 now!! We exchanged ages. Dumbness abound.

Then my bro was fat and disgusting as he always is. And my friend (aka meimei) tried molesting him. Ya know, jing, the guy you thought was CUTE. (: (see you saboh me I saboh you back) Disgusting eh?! Apparently he squeezed my bro's side or something while my bro was swimming and my bro was flabbergasted. LOL. He was like "YOU TOUCHED ME" and i was snorting.

Yes I swim with disgusting perverted bian tai people. xDDD

Then I WENT TO BUY CARS! LALA! We bought a car and my parents discussed it with this other guy for 2 hours. I smsed lotsa people and asked them to talk to me and only Belindie and Jing replied. Actually I only smsed wei kee, josie, jingo and belindie then gave up on smsing more people. HAHAHA. Wei Kee because he's like the first person in my contact list. Cuz he's called Ah Kor. HAHAAHAHAHAHA. i smsed the people most likely to reply, you see. Sob. See how desperate I was? it was soooo boring I almost died.

I started singing the CCA fair songs to myself. LOL. to pass the time. I hope noone heard me. They would have puked.

Anyway my new car has a DVD player & tv and we can watch movies in the car now! YAY! And it has loads of safety precautions, like if your hand is gonna get crushed by the door the door feels your hand and automatically moves back. It's the kinda sliding door car thing. yaya. My car super cool got window on the roof! HAHAH!

Okay done blogging. Now must try to chiong homework.. My tuition teacher so nice let me sleep! (: Lala

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home