Okay today was a 'I AM SO PISSED I WANNA EXPLODE DAY".
2 Justice is actually quite good! People there are really nice and all! And we were retarded and played Peace By the river. You know the dumb clapping campfire song? xD And we had to design class logo. Sob, ours wasn't chosen but our background was. I sit beside Joey! Funn! Yayayaayaya!
Hee hee I made new friends too. Wheeeee.
The thing that made me explode (almost) was during Jap class.
FOR SOME DUMB REASON, ZINING HAD TO SIT IN FRONT OF ME WITH THE ONLY OTHER GUY IN CLASS WHO SAT ON HIS RIGHT.
Which means the ONLY TWO GUYS IN CLASS sat in front of Zhi Yi (Drii, as you remember :D) and I.
And there was GROUP WORK and our WONDERFUL JAPPPY TEACHER WHO ONLY SPEAKS IN JAP ALL THE TIME (she's nice! but i can't understand her. :/) grouped Drii and I with Zining and the NUSH guy. Funan. Or his name was something like that. Because they were both sitting directly in front of us.
We knew our fate was sealed. Zining was super lame and demanding and kept saying I was writing either too big or too small. He obviously forced me to write everything, that is. I kept slamming the transparency on his head but I think he didn't feel it. I was so pissed okay! Then we were copying "examples" of each grammar usage or whatever shit like that. From the grammar book. Even though we were supposed to think of our own.
Drii and I were seething with rage man. He was like super lame and demanding and irritating lah I write too small he say write bigger. Then I write bigger he say I write too big. Then he also say I write slanted. Wah lau. I kept jabbing the marker in his face and asking him to write. Then he said "NO I'M PRESENTING ALREADY LAH!"
-.- So in the end he didn't wanna present, he said he would put the transparency on the OHP and leave it there. Drii was super mad lah. Me too. Lol. Then we said he didn't do anything and he claimed he helped by 'helping me hold up the book while i copied the examples' and 'helping me take markers from the teacher and getting markers from the other group' (he kept rushing around and ripping different coloured markers from my hand because the marker we used kept running out of ink -.-)
OMG i never knew someone could be as irritating and annoying lah. But he damn lame. Make us laugh like siao. Hahahahaaha. He kept giggling while presenting, so lame lah. Then kept forgetting how to pronounce so many words. When teacher ask him, "What do you wish to eat?" in Japanese (you know, the tabetai form), he said "I NEVER EAT ANYTHING!" Then we had to explain that it meant what he wanted to eat.
Then he said, "I don't want to eat anything!" The teacher coaxed, "Just say anything.." Then stupid Zining said, "But I don't want to eat anything lah!" -_- lameness lah.
Okay he's so lame don't need say le. But during group work OMG MAKE ME SO ANGRY AND IRRITATED OMGOGMGOGMMGG KEEP ASKING ME TO WRITE NONSTOP LAH WAH LAU THEN KEEP ASKING ME TO COPY ANSWERS HE NO BRAINS DOESN'T MEAN I NO BRAINS RIGHT!? WAH LAU!!!!!!!!!!
HUuuuuuuu xiiiiii... HUUUUUuuuuu xiiii...
Breathe in, breathe out..
(actually after break Drii and I put the transparency on his chair in hope that he would sit on it. Drii asked me to put fresh ink so his pants will turn green but while i was reaching over to take it back he came in. lol caught red-handed)
Actually he quite funny lah. But lame man. -.-
When sensei asked me a question, I read it through before answering and while I was reading Zining stared blankly at me and went, "She asked you question leh." Then I kinda half-shouted, "I KNOW LAH!" and the people behind me laughed. Pai seh. Hahahaha.
Yayaya anyway I don't look forward to anymore group work. And Zining enjoys copying my listening compre answers and claiming he got it right. =.=
Oh dear Japanese is so urgh. Lol. The class that is, with Zining poking around all the time. -.-
But he's entertaining. xD with his lameness. But. I hate sitting behind him.
My worst choice for a seat ever!
And I can't change place because the only free seats left are in the first row! T.T I don't wanna be in front.
Hope he changes place or something.
Yes done ranting. Kira killed me yet? xD
2 Justice is actually quite good! People there are really nice and all! And we were retarded and played Peace By the river. You know the dumb clapping campfire song? xD And we had to design class logo. Sob, ours wasn't chosen but our background was. I sit beside Joey! Funn! Yayayaayaya!
Hee hee I made new friends too. Wheeeee.
The thing that made me explode (almost) was during Jap class.
FOR SOME DUMB REASON, ZINING HAD TO SIT IN FRONT OF ME WITH THE ONLY OTHER GUY IN CLASS WHO SAT ON HIS RIGHT.
Which means the ONLY TWO GUYS IN CLASS sat in front of Zhi Yi (Drii, as you remember :D) and I.
And there was GROUP WORK and our WONDERFUL JAPPPY TEACHER WHO ONLY SPEAKS IN JAP ALL THE TIME (she's nice! but i can't understand her. :/) grouped Drii and I with Zining and the NUSH guy. Funan. Or his name was something like that. Because they were both sitting directly in front of us.
We knew our fate was sealed. Zining was super lame and demanding and kept saying I was writing either too big or too small. He obviously forced me to write everything, that is. I kept slamming the transparency on his head but I think he didn't feel it. I was so pissed okay! Then we were copying "examples" of each grammar usage or whatever shit like that. From the grammar book. Even though we were supposed to think of our own.
Drii and I were seething with rage man. He was like super lame and demanding and irritating lah I write too small he say write bigger. Then I write bigger he say I write too big. Then he also say I write slanted. Wah lau. I kept jabbing the marker in his face and asking him to write. Then he said "NO I'M PRESENTING ALREADY LAH!"
-.- So in the end he didn't wanna present, he said he would put the transparency on the OHP and leave it there. Drii was super mad lah. Me too. Lol. Then we said he didn't do anything and he claimed he helped by 'helping me hold up the book while i copied the examples' and 'helping me take markers from the teacher and getting markers from the other group' (he kept rushing around and ripping different coloured markers from my hand because the marker we used kept running out of ink -.-)
OMG i never knew someone could be as irritating and annoying lah. But he damn lame. Make us laugh like siao. Hahahahaaha. He kept giggling while presenting, so lame lah. Then kept forgetting how to pronounce so many words. When teacher ask him, "What do you wish to eat?" in Japanese (you know, the tabetai form), he said "I NEVER EAT ANYTHING!" Then we had to explain that it meant what he wanted to eat.
Then he said, "I don't want to eat anything!" The teacher coaxed, "Just say anything.." Then stupid Zining said, "But I don't want to eat anything lah!" -_- lameness lah.
Okay he's so lame don't need say le. But during group work OMG MAKE ME SO ANGRY AND IRRITATED OMGOGMGOGMMGG KEEP ASKING ME TO WRITE NONSTOP LAH WAH LAU THEN KEEP ASKING ME TO COPY ANSWERS HE NO BRAINS DOESN'T MEAN I NO BRAINS RIGHT!? WAH LAU!!!!!!!!!!
HUuuuuuuu xiiiiii... HUUUUUuuuuu xiiii...
Breathe in, breathe out..
(actually after break Drii and I put the transparency on his chair in hope that he would sit on it. Drii asked me to put fresh ink so his pants will turn green but while i was reaching over to take it back he came in. lol caught red-handed)
Actually he quite funny lah. But lame man. -.-
When sensei asked me a question, I read it through before answering and while I was reading Zining stared blankly at me and went, "She asked you question leh." Then I kinda half-shouted, "I KNOW LAH!" and the people behind me laughed. Pai seh. Hahahaha.
Yayaya anyway I don't look forward to anymore group work. And Zining enjoys copying my listening compre answers and claiming he got it right. =.=
Oh dear Japanese is so urgh. Lol. The class that is, with Zining poking around all the time. -.-
But he's entertaining. xD with his lameness. But. I hate sitting behind him.
My worst choice for a seat ever!
And I can't change place because the only free seats left are in the first row! T.T I don't wanna be in front.
Hope he changes place or something.
Yes done ranting. Kira killed me yet? xD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home