THANKYOU BENITA FOR LINKING ME. I had no time yesterday to link. SORRY! (:
AND THANKS JOANIE AND JIAHUI FOR RANDOMLY TAGGING.
Okay.
So today was a crappish day because of choir.
Shall not elaborate in case it is true that our seniors come surfing our blogs and whatsoever.. but we were all really super super demoralised and all.
But we sang Tsang's wonderful composed song. (: Made us happy because of its retardedness!
I SLEPT DURING ASSEMBLY!
My head kept dropping! LOL!!!! Annddddd JOEY went crazy and kissed her knees. Disgusting.
LOL then we went to play table tennis during recess! I super suck at it so I probably made my partner very sian cuz she had to keep pickin up the ball. I forgot her name, but it's Denise's and Joey's friend. LOL (:
Uhh nothing else but I'm super sad about choir lah. There's audition tomorrow and we have to like try super super super hard lah. DURING RECESS CHOIR AUDITION SOME MORE. -.-
joey is a crazy girl who laughs super loudly in class and whacks the table when she does so (:
yayaya.
OH YA today was the FREAKIN dance enrichment lah.
It's super shit lah. OMG. I hate dancing, seriously. So gross, the warmups must stick out your ahem one. =.="""""
DISGUSTING LAH. =.=
Okay, not much to say today eh. xD ah well.
AND THANKS JOANIE AND JIAHUI FOR RANDOMLY TAGGING.
Okay.
So today was a crappish day because of choir.
Shall not elaborate in case it is true that our seniors come surfing our blogs and whatsoever.. but we were all really super super demoralised and all.
But we sang Tsang's wonderful composed song. (: Made us happy because of its retardedness!
I SLEPT DURING ASSEMBLY!
My head kept dropping! LOL!!!! Annddddd JOEY went crazy and kissed her knees. Disgusting.
LOL then we went to play table tennis during recess! I super suck at it so I probably made my partner very sian cuz she had to keep pickin up the ball. I forgot her name, but it's Denise's and Joey's friend. LOL (:
Uhh nothing else but I'm super sad about choir lah. There's audition tomorrow and we have to like try super super super hard lah. DURING RECESS CHOIR AUDITION SOME MORE. -.-
joey is a crazy girl who laughs super loudly in class and whacks the table when she does so (:
yayaya.
OH YA today was the FREAKIN dance enrichment lah.
It's super shit lah. OMG. I hate dancing, seriously. So gross, the warmups must stick out your ahem one. =.="""""
DISGUSTING LAH. =.=
Okay, not much to say today eh. xD ah well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home