Yesseth, time to postie!
THANKS TO: josie, yongrong (who only said hahaahahah weirdly but whatever), tsang, mellos, zhiwei (thankies man!) and jian for tagging. (: hahaahahaha. SEE if you tag I credit ya! Woohoo!
Today I'm not pissed. Had a very calm day at Jap!
(: No groupwork today, but Drii and I were still very irked by the presense of the *shivers in disgust* weird guy in front of us.
We were actually hoping he didn't come, and when he did our blood started boiling. Simultaneously. HAHA we hate him that much xD. He is very ego too, I discovered. When he was scolding Funan for drinking coffee or something like that really loudly the teacher was staring and half-smiling at him. I think the teacher likes him, eeyurgh.
Anyway, I muttered, "Teacher looking at you leh." Then he announced proudly, "She looking at me? She always look at me what."
Both Drii and I almost puked in disgust.
Yaya, and when Funan was ranting on about coffee and biscuit in the morning (because we were doing this weird passage thing where we had to tick whether we always ate breakfast, ate breakfast sometimes or did not eat breakfast.) or something like that, Zining's eyes were closed rudely, acting as if he were sleeping. -.- Drii and I were kinda disgusted by that too! we started bursting out in laughter. HAHAHA. so lame.
OH YEAH i had a close shave with death. The teacher was talking about sitting permanently in our positions and she gestured to the nameplate thing she made for every one of us, which had the index number written on the corner. I THOUGHT THAT WE HAD TO SIT BY INDEX NUMBER. You know why that sucks? Because I'm index no. 12 and zining is index no. 13.
Thankfully Zining asked the teacher about it and we misunderstood her. LOL. Heng. Otherwise I would have died. I was like "OMG I'M SO DEAD" in his face. HAH. :D im mean.
Before we went to Jap, Drii and Hiu came my class to play and do work in the nice air-conditioned room. Whee! Then Drii missed writing on whiteboards so she and Hiu went to play on the whiteboard or something. And they drew a lot of crap and I realised Miss Hazel Lau did more damage than I expected her to do on my reputation last year in her Japanese class. I'm so dead!!!!! HAZEL YOU WILL DIE. Wei Shan knows the dumb rumours lah!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
And Drii was darn lame and kept talking loads of crap.
HAAHHA our dumb Prix's wheel fell off and couldn't work at all. Genius. So we were disqualified from everything. (: Hazel, Hiu and I, that is. Hahaha and we watched Akee-something and the Bee, some show about this genius girl with really cheem spelling abilities. While waiting for our turn to test our Prix, that is.
I learnt a word! Logorrhea, l-o-g-o-r-r-h-e-a! Incoherence and excessive talkiveness. Hahahaahhaa. Funniness. :D
Then after the movie and after the Prix competition we watched Phua Chu Kang, the really old version. So funny, tau huay! xD
yaya, im not makin any sense.
Okay I'm relating the most recent events to the least recent. (: Hee hee. Yesh, okay, so before that we squished our butts on the hall floor throughout the morning, from 7.30 solidly all the way to 10.30. We were allowed to stretch for a minute or so every one hour, but still. 3 solid hours of butt squishing. I still ache all over man. We had to do the movie review thing, which Joey and I managed to skip because there was no time and they were already starting to choose the best reviews from each class. Hahahaahahah!
Yaya, and I played Hangman with Joey while listening to the best speakers talk about the movie. I lost a whole lot of times and died because I kept saying the letters in alphabetical order and she purposely confused me by splitting the word Spiderman into two words, spider man, which was obviously to confuse me T.T and I died like 5 times. AHAHHAHA. She managed to guess all my words. Well, it ain't my fault I don't watch as many movies as she does!
And when I had one letter left, Flight Pla_, like that, I said Y BY ACCIDENT, LOL because I was still concentrating on the PLA!!! HAHAHAHAH! It's obviously Flight Plan lol but I was stupid. Joey was laughing her head off. Hahaahaha.
OH YA MUST CONGRATULATE GRACE AND JOANIE AND WANLIN FOR THEIR BRILLIANT CAR! CAN GO 25M!!! PRO-NESS.
Okie choir was darn scary because Miss Lim seemed to be staring at me all the time. I think I was the one who caused Sop 1 all the trouble because of my disgusting out-of-tune and airy floaty voice. Geri said I was airy! Sob. I was too scared when we had to sing like 3 people at a time, so obviously I started freaking and my voice went wavy and airy and stuff. XD I suck at singing lah. I still wonder why I managed to get into choir. I really should be kicked out man.. I really suck! T.T
I don't really know how to "support" lah. I honestly should be kicked out. I'm doubting I'll get into SYF. Auditions are next Tuesday or something, so dead lah!!!!! I wanna pon choir to study my science or something. T_T
I'm a sad retarded kid who is no good in anything.
Boo.
Tomorrow is Choir CCA fair! Hope it'll be fun and that noone will mention my disgusting singing. Maybe Louisa will ask me to sit at the side for a while cuz I'm making Soprano 1 sound like shit. T_T
THANKS TO: josie, yongrong (who only said hahaahahah weirdly but whatever), tsang, mellos, zhiwei (thankies man!) and jian for tagging. (: hahaahahaha. SEE if you tag I credit ya! Woohoo!
Today I'm not pissed. Had a very calm day at Jap!
(: No groupwork today, but Drii and I were still very irked by the presense of the *shivers in disgust* weird guy in front of us.
We were actually hoping he didn't come, and when he did our blood started boiling. Simultaneously. HAHA we hate him that much xD. He is very ego too, I discovered. When he was scolding Funan for drinking coffee or something like that really loudly the teacher was staring and half-smiling at him. I think the teacher likes him, eeyurgh.
Anyway, I muttered, "Teacher looking at you leh." Then he announced proudly, "She looking at me? She always look at me what."
Both Drii and I almost puked in disgust.
Yaya, and when Funan was ranting on about coffee and biscuit in the morning (because we were doing this weird passage thing where we had to tick whether we always ate breakfast, ate breakfast sometimes or did not eat breakfast.) or something like that, Zining's eyes were closed rudely, acting as if he were sleeping. -.- Drii and I were kinda disgusted by that too! we started bursting out in laughter. HAHAHA. so lame.
OH YEAH i had a close shave with death. The teacher was talking about sitting permanently in our positions and she gestured to the nameplate thing she made for every one of us, which had the index number written on the corner. I THOUGHT THAT WE HAD TO SIT BY INDEX NUMBER. You know why that sucks? Because I'm index no. 12 and zining is index no. 13.
Thankfully Zining asked the teacher about it and we misunderstood her. LOL. Heng. Otherwise I would have died. I was like "OMG I'M SO DEAD" in his face. HAH. :D im mean.
Before we went to Jap, Drii and Hiu came my class to play and do work in the nice air-conditioned room. Whee! Then Drii missed writing on whiteboards so she and Hiu went to play on the whiteboard or something. And they drew a lot of crap and I realised Miss Hazel Lau did more damage than I expected her to do on my reputation last year in her Japanese class. I'm so dead!!!!! HAZEL YOU WILL DIE. Wei Shan knows the dumb rumours lah!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
And Drii was darn lame and kept talking loads of crap.
HAAHHA our dumb Prix's wheel fell off and couldn't work at all. Genius. So we were disqualified from everything. (: Hazel, Hiu and I, that is. Hahaha and we watched Akee-something and the Bee, some show about this genius girl with really cheem spelling abilities. While waiting for our turn to test our Prix, that is.
I learnt a word! Logorrhea, l-o-g-o-r-r-h-e-a! Incoherence and excessive talkiveness. Hahahaahhaa. Funniness. :D
Then after the movie and after the Prix competition we watched Phua Chu Kang, the really old version. So funny, tau huay! xD
yaya, im not makin any sense.
Okay I'm relating the most recent events to the least recent. (: Hee hee. Yesh, okay, so before that we squished our butts on the hall floor throughout the morning, from 7.30 solidly all the way to 10.30. We were allowed to stretch for a minute or so every one hour, but still. 3 solid hours of butt squishing. I still ache all over man. We had to do the movie review thing, which Joey and I managed to skip because there was no time and they were already starting to choose the best reviews from each class. Hahahaahahah!
Yaya, and I played Hangman with Joey while listening to the best speakers talk about the movie. I lost a whole lot of times and died because I kept saying the letters in alphabetical order and she purposely confused me by splitting the word Spiderman into two words, spider man, which was obviously to confuse me T.T and I died like 5 times. AHAHHAHA. She managed to guess all my words. Well, it ain't my fault I don't watch as many movies as she does!
And when I had one letter left, Flight Pla_, like that, I said Y BY ACCIDENT, LOL because I was still concentrating on the PLA!!! HAHAHAHAH! It's obviously Flight Plan lol but I was stupid. Joey was laughing her head off. Hahaahaha.
OH YA MUST CONGRATULATE GRACE AND JOANIE AND WANLIN FOR THEIR BRILLIANT CAR! CAN GO 25M!!! PRO-NESS.
Okie choir was darn scary because Miss Lim seemed to be staring at me all the time. I think I was the one who caused Sop 1 all the trouble because of my disgusting out-of-tune and airy floaty voice. Geri said I was airy! Sob. I was too scared when we had to sing like 3 people at a time, so obviously I started freaking and my voice went wavy and airy and stuff. XD I suck at singing lah. I still wonder why I managed to get into choir. I really should be kicked out man.. I really suck! T.T
I don't really know how to "support" lah. I honestly should be kicked out. I'm doubting I'll get into SYF. Auditions are next Tuesday or something, so dead lah!!!!! I wanna pon choir to study my science or something. T_T
I'm a sad retarded kid who is no good in anything.
Boo.
Tomorrow is Choir CCA fair! Hope it'll be fun and that noone will mention my disgusting singing. Maybe Louisa will ask me to sit at the side for a while cuz I'm making Soprano 1 sound like shit. T_T

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home