LOL today lameth aboundies!
I don't really remember what happened. LOL. But anyways I followed Yong Xin to Third Lang Centre to hand up her dumb withdrawal form. And before that we ate macs.
JOSIE BURNED HER CHRISTMAS TREE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH in Sims some more. Josie and Rach and Zhiwei were sitting near us, and when they suddenly started laughing nonstop they said it was because Josie burned her christmas tree. In Sims. LOLL then i choked on my nugget.
Then stupid Yong Xin kept wanting to eat only the soft squishy fries and she tested their hardness and softness by crushing them against the tray to see if they broke. If they broke, that means they were hard, and if they just squished against the tray without breaking they were soft. So she was happily slamming her fries against the tray, and this guy walked past.
He stared at her with his eyebrow raised and went, "Shen jing BING."
LOLLLLLLLlllllllllll yong xin didn't hear him. I threw a sidelong glance at him and started laughing like siao. LOL yong xin lame man.
Nothing else interesting, just that I went to sleep for really long, and my grandpa wanted to help me top up my ezlink but left it at home and went out without it LOL then he came back all flustered and said he lost it. In the end he left it on his bed. HAHAHAAH my grandpa so cute (:
Yayayayayayayayaa. Okay that's all. Muacks everyone. Oh ya we changed seats and stuff today! Whee! I'm sitting with WeiShan! Yes she's a very funny and nice girl LOL. Something like the joker of the class xD
ES JUST CALLED ME LES. I'm so heartbroken. Hey that rhymes xD
I don't really remember what happened. LOL. But anyways I followed Yong Xin to Third Lang Centre to hand up her dumb withdrawal form. And before that we ate macs.
JOSIE BURNED HER CHRISTMAS TREE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH in Sims some more. Josie and Rach and Zhiwei were sitting near us, and when they suddenly started laughing nonstop they said it was because Josie burned her christmas tree. In Sims. LOLL then i choked on my nugget.
Then stupid Yong Xin kept wanting to eat only the soft squishy fries and she tested their hardness and softness by crushing them against the tray to see if they broke. If they broke, that means they were hard, and if they just squished against the tray without breaking they were soft. So she was happily slamming her fries against the tray, and this guy walked past.
He stared at her with his eyebrow raised and went, "Shen jing BING."
LOLLLLLLLlllllllllll yong xin didn't hear him. I threw a sidelong glance at him and started laughing like siao. LOL yong xin lame man.
Nothing else interesting, just that I went to sleep for really long, and my grandpa wanted to help me top up my ezlink but left it at home and went out without it LOL then he came back all flustered and said he lost it. In the end he left it on his bed. HAHAHAAH my grandpa so cute (:
Yayayayayayayayaa. Okay that's all. Muacks everyone. Oh ya we changed seats and stuff today! Whee! I'm sitting with WeiShan! Yes she's a very funny and nice girl LOL. Something like the joker of the class xD
ES JUST CALLED ME LES. I'm so heartbroken. Hey that rhymes xD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home