Monday, January 22, 2007

FINALLY I CAN POST!

Because it's approximately 7.01 am in the morning. I couldn't go to sleep after being woken up by everyone screaming and shouting in the morning, getting ready to go to school. While I lay in my bed and croaked.

And now my flu is blocking up my poor nose so that whenever I lie down my nose gets blocked. I'm such a sad kid.

Missing English Compre test today. :D And can probably stay at home to watch my L! Oh yeshhy L is the ultimate cuteness!

I LOVE DEATHNOTE.

Raito is a fat shit guy. L dies because of him. Shit Raito. SHIT HIM

okay so nothing much happened the past few days. annabel sits behind zining now so she gets all the irritatingness from him! :P hahahahaha.

And I feel freaking sick but my wonderful auntie thought Iwas faking it and said I was lazy. Hello!? didn't she hear me croak like hell and trying to make some SOUND out of my sore-throat addled voice!?

I'm sad. Shall go train my brain on iSketch or something. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home