Sunday, January 14, 2007

HURR HURR happiness.

Can’t even use MSN now so whatever. Sometimes my father can be very unreasonable.

Bleaargh.

My bro’s hair looks like Zining’s, I just realised. Makes me feel like puking whenever I see him.

And Jing, he ain’t “my” Zining.

Mama you’re the singing fats, not me. I can’t sing as fat-ly as you.

Lol yeah Kang! xD

So uhh I’ll be like appearing offline all the time. So you can ATTEMPT talking to me : D I might reply. Yupps. And um, when I go “POS” or suddenly don’t reply and go offline, means my father 1) has come 2) has caught me talking 3) I fainted or something. SO DON’T TALK!!!! WHEN I SAY POS SHUT UP UNTIL I SAY THE COAST IS CLEAR. LOL.

Yes. Okay, nothing much happened. Very boring. (: And jing you’re right, my friend’s music damn loud. He was blasting it in the elevator when I was going home from swimming with my siblings and auntie and I told him to shut it up. LOL.

I don’t like 2 Justice very much because everyone there is way way smarter than me and I’m some inferior tiny little puny shrimp who no one notices. Everyone is better than me in every single subject. Now I can’t even score in English anymore because there are so many other people whose English is so freaking amazing it’s scary.

I don’t think I should go for the Creative Arts Programme shit anymore, because I definitely wouldn’t get in, seeing so many people in my freaky class are going and they’re so brilliant. So what’s the point?

And with my class, I can’t score in anything at all. Why didn’t they put me in GRACE!? Oh man. And my English is like super deproving lah. Wait there’s no such word but whatever. I AM SO PISSED. I’m like the only person who scored B3 for maths ya know. It’s so damn embarrassing. Because I’m SO STUPID.

I shouldn’t even try going for the commonwealth. The teacher looks down on me and she thinks my English is really terrible or something. When I doubtfully asked Nathy if I should go for commonwealth she exclaimed, horrified with my unsure-ness, “OF COURSE YOU SHOULD GO!!!!” She freaked me out. Ahahahahaha. Hoi Tong said she was nice. :3 and yeah nathy is really nice. (:

But I really shouldn’t. I would never never ever get in anyway, so why should I even try!? So many people are so much better than me. I would never be able to get in for anything. Omg.

Why’s everyone in my class so brilliant and why am I so stupid!?

yes right now I'm appearing offline so talk to me. Lalala. XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home