WHOOOT today was okay.
The bio test i minused like 2 marks but whatever. (:
Yesterday no audition! LOL! Funnaye. But tomorrow might have. Oh well. I have a phobia of choir (shivers). Especially with Jing callin me fats all the time!
Thanks to my darlings who tagged me. WHEE!
Anyway. Yesterday after choir the cookies went insane and attracted loads of attention in the Father Barre area. Singing, "join join join join, choir~" disgustingly. (: AND WANG LAO SHI CAUGHT ME LAUGHING INSANELY! LOLLLlllllllllllllLLL! She snorted while I gave my infamous insane laughter.
Oh yeah starting from next week onwards, Angeline and I have to sing the stupid school song and stupid national anthem for the whole school during assembly every single Thursday. WOOHOO like damn brilliant lah. Heng not Tuesday, since it's morning jog that day (: And I SO DO NOT WANT TO SING IN THE MORNING. At 7.30 am. My voice will crack like mad and I'll go super outta tune and everyone will snort.
I'm planning to sing superrrr softly! (:
Heehee. Okay today after Jap my dad had to do some emergency operation in the A & E so I had to go home with Drii and Hiu, who are wonderful people who waited for me! (:
And they messed up my hair (drii, that is) and Hiu commented that it looked like a bird's nest. How complimentary! (: Happiness! Then I composed this real wonderful song/poem which I sang at the top of my voice. Uh, "sang". "MY BEAUTTIFFFUUULLL HAIRRR!!!! It's everywheerrrreeee... People like to stareeeeee... oh my beautiful hair!" Wonderful-ness. And I reached home at 8. Tiredness abound.
Oh yeah speaking of poems, I stupidly signed up for the Creative Arts thing because I'm retarded and uh people in my class signed up so I did too. We're supposed to write like 8 good pieces of proses and poems in 2 weeks. Oh brilliante! Tonight I don't feel like starting on any, but I better do so tomorrow man.
So dead.
And if the judges choose your portfolio (which is the 8 pieces of writing), you get an overseas mentor (aka some writer) for 1 year. Honour abound man.
They'll SO not choose me, so it's useless. But I'll do it for the sake of doing it! They'll give me D. (: HAHAHAHA. I'm so loser.
OKAY TAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
The bio test i minused like 2 marks but whatever. (:
Yesterday no audition! LOL! Funnaye. But tomorrow might have. Oh well. I have a phobia of choir (shivers). Especially with Jing callin me fats all the time!
Thanks to my darlings who tagged me. WHEE!
Anyway. Yesterday after choir the cookies went insane and attracted loads of attention in the Father Barre area. Singing, "join join join join, choir~" disgustingly. (: AND WANG LAO SHI CAUGHT ME LAUGHING INSANELY! LOLLLlllllllllllllLLL! She snorted while I gave my infamous insane laughter.
Oh yeah starting from next week onwards, Angeline and I have to sing the stupid school song and stupid national anthem for the whole school during assembly every single Thursday. WOOHOO like damn brilliant lah. Heng not Tuesday, since it's morning jog that day (: And I SO DO NOT WANT TO SING IN THE MORNING. At 7.30 am. My voice will crack like mad and I'll go super outta tune and everyone will snort.
I'm planning to sing superrrr softly! (:
Heehee. Okay today after Jap my dad had to do some emergency operation in the A & E so I had to go home with Drii and Hiu, who are wonderful people who waited for me! (:
And they messed up my hair (drii, that is) and Hiu commented that it looked like a bird's nest. How complimentary! (: Happiness! Then I composed this real wonderful song/poem which I sang at the top of my voice. Uh, "sang". "MY BEAUTTIFFFUUULLL HAIRRR!!!! It's everywheerrrreeee... People like to stareeeeee... oh my beautiful hair!" Wonderful-ness. And I reached home at 8. Tiredness abound.
Oh yeah speaking of poems, I stupidly signed up for the Creative Arts thing because I'm retarded and uh people in my class signed up so I did too. We're supposed to write like 8 good pieces of proses and poems in 2 weeks. Oh brilliante! Tonight I don't feel like starting on any, but I better do so tomorrow man.
So dead.
And if the judges choose your portfolio (which is the 8 pieces of writing), you get an overseas mentor (aka some writer) for 1 year. Honour abound man.
They'll SO not choose me, so it's useless. But I'll do it for the sake of doing it! They'll give me D. (: HAHAHAHA. I'm so loser.
OKAY TAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home