OH YESH OH MI GOOSH! This post is DEDICATED to my wonderful bestie, JING.
ON THE 1st of DECEMBER, JING WAS BORN! (: And she just had her birthday man, but I was mapling so I missed it. TODAY IS 2nd OF DECEMBER, SADNESS.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JING, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JING, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JI-ING, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JING! WOOOHOOOO!
Muacks, I LOVE YOU JING. You'll be my bestie forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever. (: You've been my bestie since P1! LASTED 7 YEARS, EXACTLY! WOOHOO! I LOVE YA.
You're finally the same age as me man. Muacks Jingo. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
ON THE 1st of DECEMBER, JING WAS BORN! (: And she just had her birthday man, but I was mapling so I missed it. TODAY IS 2nd OF DECEMBER, SADNESS.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JING, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JING, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JI-ING, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JING! WOOOHOOOO!
Muacks, I LOVE YOU JING. You'll be my bestie forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever. (: You've been my bestie since P1! LASTED 7 YEARS, EXACTLY! WOOHOO! I LOVE YA.
You're finally the same age as me man. Muacks Jingo. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home