Friday, November 03, 2006

YO everyone.

I shall do a fifteen minute post because I gotta get ready! I'm going to Bishan library with Jing, which is okay because I'm not going out to play and my mama won't scold me. (: Because my parents are overseas, I'm not supposed to go out when they're overseas, but who cares.

I have good sentence structure!! (stares at the above sentence)

Yupp yupp I'm going to the library Woohoo!

I've been pangyaing when you don't see me online, or working my guts out in the choir room. O.o Sorry, I know you people miss me! And despite working so hard yesterday, Sop 3 still died if not for Louisa. Wahahahaha.

Yay!!! (: SMS me or something, the phone will always be beside me if you wanna talk. Because I go online way less now. I can pangya until 2 am in the night cuz my parents ain't home! Privileges abound! (: HEEEEHEEE.

Well buhbye. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home