[[WARNING TO JOSIE AND HAZEL: Don't type any crap on my tagboard okay. (: Onegai. Thanks.]]
I haven't posted for very long right.
Omg, today was nervewrecking. I can't even breathe properly now. I'm so amazed I survived. (I just tagged along like a guaiguai little puppy doggy. (:)
But it was... quite nice. Lol. (: BREATHE INNNN, breathe outtttttt. So scary! OMG. I'm so relieved it's all over. Breathe in breathe out. Oh my god. When am I ever gonna be able to breathe properly?
I realised my hand is super small lah. T_T As in, really tiny. I'm so insulted! Lol. T_T (wait I'm insulting myself. RIGHTTTTT.. not funny. T_T)
Vivo is FREAKING BIG, and FREAKING COLD. I walked around with my teeth chattering nonstop. Freezing me to death man.
And I like jelly beans, yum!
And Death Note is damn cool. Watched it today. Lol. L is so smart lah. But... RAITO (Light) is smarter! WOOHOOO!
But I don't like Light. He weird and poopish. And mean, killed his own girlfriend! Gahh!
Yupp anyways. Let's talk about something else so I can live without thinking there's something constricted in my lungs. Or something.
Maybe I'm just dehydrated. (:
Yesterday at tuition my bro was darn funny lah. He was being retarded, and me and this other guy were snorting like siao at him. Then my bro started dancing, SHAKING HIS BUTT AROUND.
So the guy muttered, "William Hung."
THEN I THOUGHT OF MY LIEBLIN and laughed like hell lah! Then my bro said I laughed until my face turned red. Because so darn funny lah. I started choking on my own saliva. Smartness abound!
Okay then eh my bro was spraying medicinated water (for plants) on the plants. And drowning them, literally. After tuition ended, that is. So the guy told him to stop watering the plants.
"Can you get lost?" said my bro.
"No. Stop it lah. Otherwise I'll crack your brain-"
I snorted.
"-if you have one. Which I doubt."
I should make a "collection of witty remarks" notebook and write witty remarks in it! OMG. Farnieness. I started laughing like mad lah. XD
Woohooooooooooooo. Okay I shall calm down. Wahahaha. Okay that's all. I know all of you have MISSED ME (actually I hear snorting from the readers) Oh, finee. Hmph!
GOOD NEWS! Isketch works! Says Belindie! Muacks her! Yay!!!!!!!!!!! (:
And I pangya like all the time now, so don't mind if I don't reply you on MSN.
(: BUHBYE MUACKS
I haven't posted for very long right.
Omg, today was nervewrecking. I can't even breathe properly now. I'm so amazed I survived. (I just tagged along like a guaiguai little puppy doggy. (:)
But it was... quite nice. Lol. (: BREATHE INNNN, breathe outtttttt. So scary! OMG. I'm so relieved it's all over. Breathe in breathe out. Oh my god. When am I ever gonna be able to breathe properly?
I realised my hand is super small lah. T_T As in, really tiny. I'm so insulted! Lol. T_T (wait I'm insulting myself. RIGHTTTTT.. not funny. T_T)
Vivo is FREAKING BIG, and FREAKING COLD. I walked around with my teeth chattering nonstop. Freezing me to death man.
And I like jelly beans, yum!
And Death Note is damn cool. Watched it today. Lol. L is so smart lah. But... RAITO (Light) is smarter! WOOHOOO!
But I don't like Light. He weird and poopish. And mean, killed his own girlfriend! Gahh!
Yupp anyways. Let's talk about something else so I can live without thinking there's something constricted in my lungs. Or something.
Maybe I'm just dehydrated. (:
Yesterday at tuition my bro was darn funny lah. He was being retarded, and me and this other guy were snorting like siao at him. Then my bro started dancing, SHAKING HIS BUTT AROUND.
So the guy muttered, "William Hung."
THEN I THOUGHT OF MY LIEBLIN and laughed like hell lah! Then my bro said I laughed until my face turned red. Because so darn funny lah. I started choking on my own saliva. Smartness abound!
Okay then eh my bro was spraying medicinated water (for plants) on the plants. And drowning them, literally. After tuition ended, that is. So the guy told him to stop watering the plants.
"Can you get lost?" said my bro.
"No. Stop it lah. Otherwise I'll crack your brain-"
I snorted.
"-if you have one. Which I doubt."
I should make a "collection of witty remarks" notebook and write witty remarks in it! OMG. Farnieness. I started laughing like mad lah. XD
Woohooooooooooooo. Okay I shall calm down. Wahahaha. Okay that's all. I know all of you have MISSED ME (actually I hear snorting from the readers) Oh, finee. Hmph!
GOOD NEWS! Isketch works! Says Belindie! Muacks her! Yay!!!!!!!!!!! (:
And I pangya like all the time now, so don't mind if I don't reply you on MSN.
(: BUHBYE MUACKS

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home