Monday, October 01, 2007

I'm not gonna blog until EOYS are over, thanks for goodluck-ing me guys! (:

Okay yup, i am gonna study 7 chapters of History starting from now. Aren't I genius at last minute studying?

Geog I started on Sat night, hohoho. AWESOME.

*stares at 150+ pages of History*

Urgh, I'm screwed.

OKAY NO BLOGGING MAN. NOOO BLOGGINGGGGG. HIBERNATION AMONG TEXTBOOKS TIME.

Monday: Geog and EL compo
Tues: History and CL compo
Wed: Sciences
Thurs: Maths
Fri: ELLIT
Mon: EL paper2

I forgot when was chinese paper 2. Whoops. Okay fantastic, even my maths tuition teacher knows when my Maths paper is when i don't.

Okay 150+ pages of History, here I come. (note: history is tmr)

JIAYOU EVERYONE FOR EOYS YEAHHHH! A1s GALORE. DUN LEARN FROM ME, CRAZY LAST MIN STUDYING (and get F9. hoho)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home