Monday, September 17, 2007

I AM HAPPEH, I DID NOT FAIL THAT HILARIOUSLY EASY TEST AFTER ALL, GO ME. (:

I AM HAPPEH, I sang "Itsby Bitsy Spider" continuously to Jing all the way home and she was disgusted hahahaha.

I AM HAPPEH, i kept screaming and WHOOO-ing at the busstop, causing people to stare weirdly at me. Well, at least that's what Jing implied I dunno, hahaah MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL, WHO'S THE FATTEST OF THEM ALL!

I AM HAPPEH, I am memorising my Jap oral (:

I AM HAPPY; FULL metal ALCHEMIST IS ACTUALLY QUITE INTERESTING.

I AM HAPPEHHHH, I'm starting on a new manga series (full metal alchemist). Reading I mean.

I AM HAPPEHHHHH, if Jian gives me more hilariously dumb ideas for our crazed story, I can write again, yay. HAHAHA.

I AM HAPPEHHHHH that girls do not need to go NS.

I AM HAPPEHHHHHHHh because there was no EE today and instead I spent my time getting hypnotised by Hu Jin and reading Full Metal Alchemist to Joey like she was some kiddy. -.- and i had to do all the expressions and sounds otherwise she'd make me repeat. hahaha

Joey is retarded xD

I am happy because I like the song Invisible by CLAY AIKEN:

If i was invisible, then I could just watch you in your room;
If I was invincible, then I would make you mine tonight,
If hearts were unbreakable, I would just tell you where I stand

I would be the smartest mannn
If I was invisible... wait, I already am~

I AM HAPPY I AM HAPPY.

ken chiku ka ni nari tai de wa ari masen, but I have to lie.

So KEN CHIKU KA NI NARITAI DESUUUU~~




itsy bitsy spider climbing up the spout, yea yea yea

i .

am.

happy.

yes i am xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home