OMG the anime has such stupid irritating fillers but hearing Edward-kun's sexayye voice is good enough.
and they screwed up the plot and everything. The manga is WAY BETTER LAH URGH but Ed-kun looks a lot shuai-er in the anime.
HAHA HIS VOICE IS DAMN SEXY.
I LOVE THAT WOMAN WHO MAKES HIS VOICE (yes, his voice actress is a woman. but she is total awesomeness.)
from the ---- onwards, I'm gonna speak alien, so those who haven't watched the anime, back off. (:
oh, anime lawyers who did FMA anime, back off too, i'm gonna critic you guys really really bad.
-----------------------
URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, the anime screwed all the timings up! Then they added alot of fake stuff. what the hell, Ed-kun didn't meet Greed etc so early, and stupid SHOU TUCKER GOT SENTENCED TO DEATH. (in the manga) And the whole time frame is SCREWED. The plot is SCREWED TOO
I mean what's this about Scar becoming a good guy!? SCAR IS EVILL HE WOULD NOT HAVE LET EDWARD AND ALPHONSE RUN AWAY, he'd just bam bam, kill them in the manga if they'd gone that close.
What's this crap about him becoming some freak chimera and collaborating with Homunculus huh!? And Ed would have never never never even contemplated the thought of killing off live people lah please. Goodness. My poor Ed-kun is tainted. Then Ed-kun met this freako woman in some freako episode and I was damn freaking pissed because Ed almost fell in love with the freako woman who was damn disgusting and seductive. Oh and she was supposed to be really pretty but I was scowling all the way through that episode so I didn't really notice. I didn't think she was THAT drop-dead gorgeous anyway.
Edward T_T
"GET AWAY FROM EDWARDDDDDDDD" i was screaming at the comp screen.. RAWWRRRRR ED ain't that easily tempted!!! ARGHHHHH!
WHY COULDN'T THEY JUST FOLLOW THE BEAUTIFULLY PLOTTED MANGA!? YEah yeah, I admit the anime drawings are nicer than the manga ones but they didn't have to screw the plot up right.
*breathes heavily* okay, okay. Note to self: Stick to reading the manga when the anime's plotline gets screwed. Unless the guy's voice is overly sexy and appropriate in the anime, then yeah BEAR WITH IT, HE'S TOO GOOD TO MISS OUT ON. OH and if he looks a lot shuai-er in the anime.
-----
Haha so funny, my compo was so long Sarah couldn't be bothered to finish reading it (haahahah who on earth would, unless you're talking Joey) so Annabel just flicked two large ticks on the pages and handed back to me. LOL MARKED xD
And today Mr Phee was funnaye. We're sorted in groups during Math so we can compete against each other and sees who gets the answer first. Then Mr Phee is supposed to put the question on the screen first and then we quickly do.
So he said, "I'm gonna flash-" and he hesitated.
And we all burst out into laughter.
"I'm gonna flash, (slight pause) the answers.."
Hahahah Maths is funny.
GOOD LUCK ALL FOR EOYS! (: (will sms, tag all of ya. xD considering the time, probably tonight cause Ed's waiting for me in episode 24. OMG SEXAYYE VOICE)
and they screwed up the plot and everything. The manga is WAY BETTER LAH URGH but Ed-kun looks a lot shuai-er in the anime.
HAHA HIS VOICE IS DAMN SEXY.
I LOVE THAT WOMAN WHO MAKES HIS VOICE (yes, his voice actress is a woman. but she is total awesomeness.)
from the ---- onwards, I'm gonna speak alien, so those who haven't watched the anime, back off. (:
oh, anime lawyers who did FMA anime, back off too, i'm gonna critic you guys really really bad.
-----------------------
URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, the anime screwed all the timings up! Then they added alot of fake stuff. what the hell, Ed-kun didn't meet Greed etc so early, and stupid SHOU TUCKER GOT SENTENCED TO DEATH. (in the manga) And the whole time frame is SCREWED. The plot is SCREWED TOO
I mean what's this about Scar becoming a good guy!? SCAR IS EVILL HE WOULD NOT HAVE LET EDWARD AND ALPHONSE RUN AWAY, he'd just bam bam, kill them in the manga if they'd gone that close.
What's this crap about him becoming some freak chimera and collaborating with Homunculus huh!? And Ed would have never never never even contemplated the thought of killing off live people lah please. Goodness. My poor Ed-kun is tainted. Then Ed-kun met this freako woman in some freako episode and I was damn freaking pissed because Ed almost fell in love with the freako woman who was damn disgusting and seductive. Oh and she was supposed to be really pretty but I was scowling all the way through that episode so I didn't really notice. I didn't think she was THAT drop-dead gorgeous anyway.
Edward T_T
"GET AWAY FROM EDWARDDDDDDDD" i was screaming at the comp screen.. RAWWRRRRR ED ain't that easily tempted!!! ARGHHHHH!
WHY COULDN'T THEY JUST FOLLOW THE BEAUTIFULLY PLOTTED MANGA!? YEah yeah, I admit the anime drawings are nicer than the manga ones but they didn't have to screw the plot up right.
*breathes heavily* okay, okay. Note to self: Stick to reading the manga when the anime's plotline gets screwed. Unless the guy's voice is overly sexy and appropriate in the anime, then yeah BEAR WITH IT, HE'S TOO GOOD TO MISS OUT ON. OH and if he looks a lot shuai-er in the anime.
-----
Haha so funny, my compo was so long Sarah couldn't be bothered to finish reading it (haahahah who on earth would, unless you're talking Joey) so Annabel just flicked two large ticks on the pages and handed back to me. LOL MARKED xD
And today Mr Phee was funnaye. We're sorted in groups during Math so we can compete against each other and sees who gets the answer first. Then Mr Phee is supposed to put the question on the screen first and then we quickly do.
So he said, "I'm gonna flash-" and he hesitated.
And we all burst out into laughter.
"I'm gonna flash, (slight pause) the answers.."
Hahahah Maths is funny.
GOOD LUCK ALL FOR EOYS! (: (will sms, tag all of ya. xD considering the time, probably tonight cause Ed's waiting for me in episode 24. OMG SEXAYYE VOICE)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home