Friday, September 14, 2007

HAhaaaaaaa because im a random freak lemme upload all the pics i randomly took from my camera which have no relevance to anything at all. IMAGEHEAVY BABEH, bet it'll take long to load :3

Okay Joey's nice mama and Joey fetched me home today so I got home earlier than I thought after having that terrible Chinese paper in which I was not sure about any of the answers. And I'll confirm fail this one D:

OH THANK GOODNESS ME IT'S A MOCK EXAM!

OH AND Maths, oh my goodness, no talk. Mock exam, heng.

Dean my alter ego is being bullied daily by the Guys. They constantly untie his shoelaces (particularly Victor who purposefully leans down in order to snatch at his shoelace), nick his pencilbox, hide his Village by the Sea ELLIT book, steal his waterbottle, and mysteriously devour pens from his pencilcase.

Poor Dean.

Supposed to be studying maths, doing Da Zuo Ye and E-learning for jap now, but i guess i'll do later :3

OKAY PICS TO DEPICT MY DAY.

Joey dropped me off home and i saw my sister drawing! awww go mei mei.























Then I had a light lunchy sorta thing cause I already had lunch and I had eggs and MY EGG HAD TWO YOLKS IN IT LIKE OMG SO COOL IF THE EGGS WERE NOT COOKED AND INCUBATED OR WHATEVER IT'S CALLED...

There'll be twin chicks, like omg. I ate two chicks at one go T_T






















After that, I started doing Chinese. Gaspshockhorror. And it's actually homework (and i'm still doing it. it sucks). I MUST HAND THIS IN ON TIME BABEH! MUST! LOOK HOW GUAI I AM I WROTE SO MUCH INCOHERENT CHINESE SENTENCES THINGS (that are probably broken chinese [if there's such a thing] but whatever)

Nono late work anymore Deb, it's EOYS.























After that I glanced at the stack of books beside me which I was supposed to do but didn't manage to get around doing so due to the stupid Da Zuo Ye and my bro was playing some gay game in the background, I dunno.
























Then I looked back at the comp screen and took a pic to show that... I ADDED MYSELF YES BABY HAHAHAAHAHHAA.
























I abandoned Chinese for awhile and read through Linear Graphs! (which I fail. yes i suck at them) and lookit, my handphone in the background aww. IT'S GOING DOWN TMR/TODAY! IM'A CHANGE IT YEAHHH.























After dinner I went upstairs to study more and found Mr Buggy. He was whamming himself against my bare lightbulbs so I got pissed and caught him. He freaked me out in the toilet too. (oh did i mention the concave weird stoney thing surrounding my lightbulbs fell down and cracked so now the lightbulbs burnnnn my eyes? oh okay i didn't, anyway they died. and they're stone, goodness.)

I think he's dead :D (he was squirming in here)
























Then I found this random sketch i did a few months ago of some random model in a random magazine and remembered I was supposed to draw a portrait of WangLaoShi for the library contest thing since neither Joey nor I did anything for it... (the whole class has to hand up.) maybe we could PRETEND THIS SKETCH WAS OF WANGLAOSHI HAHAHAH SO GENIUS THEN JUST DUMP IN A PARAGRAPH ABT HER WONDERFULNESS AND

TA-DA! ANGMOHWOMANMODEL ~ WANGLAOSHI

and i WANTED TO USE PHOTOSHOP but hurrhurr i fail. and anyway it'd look way worse than it alr does D:

but model woman is toooo angmoh. says joey! and me too. well considering that model woman was angmoh -.- haiya. one day I WILL MASTER PHOTOSHOP AND manage to hand up library contest things for wanglaoshi on time. and change angmoh people into chinese people.

sorry wanglaoshi ): blame the mock papers and my lack of photoshopping skills! (and my lack of drawing skills -.- she looks plasticy & old. deb/dean/draco/dumbledore/daniel/joshua go die.)
















OHHH THEN I HAD MY HEAVENLY MOONCAKE!

(oh yes I love mooncakes yes i do yes i do)

it was some coffee mooncake thing and it was super duper yummy awesome baby. And inside intead of an egg was whitechocolate and coffee syrupy yummy tasty delicious sweet stuff inside which was super damn wonderful.

YES I LOVE YOU MOONCAKES

(see the weird symbol on top? i dunno what that is AHAHAHAHAH. it's some expresso sign or sth) look like snake right.
















wow my whole comp is lagging thanks to this post. well, tata, shall be back to chinese. YES I HAVENT FINISHED IT DAMMIT. (there were two pages more after the top one in the pic)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home