Wahahahahaha.
Yesterday I almost died doing secretary stuff. :/ Took like 9 hours or something. Due to my horrible counting and blearhh blaehhh. Thank God my Friday was free or I would never have finished it. HAHHAHA and freaked out like siao on MSN.
:D DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE and now i'm ALIVEALIVEALIVE yeahhhh baby (:
Okay today's topic is: tuition teachers. YES VERY RANDOM you can skip the huge chunk here :D
----------------
Yes I have very strange crazy tuition teachers.
First up: Maths tuition teacher. (Name: Mr Lin [coincidence?! D:])
Scene 1:
Me, innocently doing Trigo similarity and congruency stuff. "HOW TO FIND Z?!" I scream.
"Very obvious what!!! The answer is right there!"
"HUH WHAT WHERE!?" I yell impatiently. He points at the z and exclaims, "THERE LOH."
Me: -.-"
Scene 2:
I screwed up some really easy algebra question.
"OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG," he says while laughing, and whacks his own head. "JIALAT JIALAT."
(come to think of it, i whack my own head too)
Scene 3:
Quietly doing problem sums while he solves some question.
Suddenly he says to himself, "Eh saalaaa. Wrong."
Me: O_o
*sala means wrong in Malay or something like that. O_o
Next up: Lao Shi (for chinese tuition the husband and wife are both teachers so this one is the crazy guy teacher aka the husband. I call them both lao shi, cause I dont know their surnames after 8 years. or 9.)
Scene 1:
My teacher says, "Pretty girlll pretty girl!" jokingly to my younger sister and pats her head, and she goes, "Crazy uncle."
Daniel (my bro) looks jealous and says, "Yah loh crazy uncle."
Teacher turns to bro and says, "Pretty boy pretty boy~~"
-----------------
Hahaha, yesterday was supposed to be OUTING WITH PURPLEHOODIES. ): But all couldn't make it except for fats and i, so we kinda stayed home and mugged (well i wasted my time doing choir attendance thingy. D:) oh and ty uncle who helped me loads with the microsoft excel/maths. HAHA, those things are KILLERS.
(mel i love the songs you sent me!)
& it's all right, yeah i'll be fine, don't worry 'bout this heart of mine;
just take your love and hit the road.
there's nothing you can do or say, you're gonna break my heart anyway,
so just leave the pieces when you go.
'cause with you, I'd withstand all of hell to hold your hand.
usually i like songs very much, like far away, when they ring true. and when they apply in a strange, twisted, nolstagic-ish, bittersweet sort of way, to me. D:
Yesterday I almost died doing secretary stuff. :/ Took like 9 hours or something. Due to my horrible counting and blearhh blaehhh. Thank God my Friday was free or I would never have finished it. HAHHAHA and freaked out like siao on MSN.
:D DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE and now i'm ALIVEALIVEALIVE yeahhhh baby (:
Okay today's topic is: tuition teachers. YES VERY RANDOM you can skip the huge chunk here :D
----------------
Yes I have very strange crazy tuition teachers.
First up: Maths tuition teacher. (Name: Mr Lin [coincidence?! D:])
Scene 1:
Me, innocently doing Trigo similarity and congruency stuff. "HOW TO FIND Z?!" I scream.
"Very obvious what!!! The answer is right there!"
"HUH WHAT WHERE!?" I yell impatiently. He points at the z and exclaims, "THERE LOH."
Me: -.-"
Scene 2:
I screwed up some really easy algebra question.
"OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG," he says while laughing, and whacks his own head. "JIALAT JIALAT."
(come to think of it, i whack my own head too)
Scene 3:
Quietly doing problem sums while he solves some question.
Suddenly he says to himself, "Eh saalaaa. Wrong."
Me: O_o
*sala means wrong in Malay or something like that. O_o
Next up: Lao Shi (for chinese tuition the husband and wife are both teachers so this one is the crazy guy teacher aka the husband. I call them both lao shi, cause I dont know their surnames after 8 years. or 9.)
Scene 1:
My teacher says, "Pretty girlll pretty girl!" jokingly to my younger sister and pats her head, and she goes, "Crazy uncle."
Daniel (my bro) looks jealous and says, "Yah loh crazy uncle."
Teacher turns to bro and says, "Pretty boy pretty boy~~"
-----------------
Hahaha, yesterday was supposed to be OUTING WITH PURPLEHOODIES. ): But all couldn't make it except for fats and i, so we kinda stayed home and mugged (well i wasted my time doing choir attendance thingy. D:) oh and ty uncle who helped me loads with the microsoft excel/maths. HAHA, those things are KILLERS.
(mel i love the songs you sent me!)
& it's all right, yeah i'll be fine, don't worry 'bout this heart of mine;
just take your love and hit the road.
there's nothing you can do or say, you're gonna break my heart anyway,
so just leave the pieces when you go.
'cause with you, I'd withstand all of hell to hold your hand.
usually i like songs very much, like far away, when they ring true. and when they apply in a strange, twisted, nolstagic-ish, bittersweet sort of way, to me. D:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home