HAHA yesterday i geniusly slept at 9pm, the earliest I've slept until the morning since erm, forever. And it wasn't on purpose :/ Was very pissed cause I slept away my studying time, so yeah.
Yesterday we had our Home Econs test and we did pretty well, JOEY AND I MADE OUR INFAMOUS COOKIES which everyone liked loads and Alvona even said they were FAMOUS AMOS! =D
YAY.
Oh and the sushi was not bad too, haha yay, joey and i gobbled a lot. =x
Then today ... something funny happened today, i was supposed to post it, but i forgot. Oh well.
Yeah, ELLIT burned my hand for two hours. Damn you ELLIT.
And I realised the last time i read the whole VillageByTheSea was in December. Bits and pieces during sch time. Goodness I'm awesome.
Yesterday we had our Home Econs test and we did pretty well, JOEY AND I MADE OUR INFAMOUS COOKIES which everyone liked loads and Alvona even said they were FAMOUS AMOS! =D
YAY.
Oh and the sushi was not bad too, haha yay, joey and i gobbled a lot. =x
Then today ... something funny happened today, i was supposed to post it, but i forgot. Oh well.
Yeah, ELLIT burned my hand for two hours. Damn you ELLIT.
And I realised the last time i read the whole VillageByTheSea was in December. Bits and pieces during sch time. Goodness I'm awesome.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home