Tuesday, September 11, 2007

HAHA YES I AM SO FREAKING SUPER DUPER AWESOMENESS WAHHA.


(okay i needed that moment of ego-ness)

WENT FOR SYC CONCERT, so few people went, T_T All their money! Bishhh.

Prettaye good though. SNEAKED TOBLERONE DURING THE CONCERT. LOLLLLL. GUARDS (if you're actually cool enough to hop blogs and coincidentally see mine) CATCH ME QUICK WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAH

NOTE: I didn't FALL ASLEEP during the SYC concert dammit! HAHAH. :/ I was closing my eyes cause of the wonderful music. And also because I was kinda exhausted but nooooooooo i'm no way gonna waste 19 dollars on sleeping in the Esplanade.

Rest my EYES YOU KNOW!

Ahahahaha and some juniors tried to imitate my sleeping, aww. I know you guys love me :3

(erina, you should have just slept too! then i will really sleep. we can miss a few songs together 8D)

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YEAHHH

Oh Goodness Gracious Me.


i still need to prac maths and I'm reading History. Aren't I so fantastically awesome.

FANTASTIC & AWESOME ARE MY WORDS BABEH!



LOOK AT JOEY AND MY FEET WHOOOSH
















ADMIRE THEM YESSS WAHHAAHAAAAA



LOOK WE'RE FLYING



HEHE YEAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

.


Yes yes, I wanted to quote an excerpt from my old friend, Cyberspace, from fanfiction.net. She wrote about Fred and George meeting together in the same place where Dumbledore and Harry met even though Dumbledore died. Aww, this part is so sweet. READ I TELL YOU READ IT DAMMIT URGAH.



(excuse me, i'm a bit high.)

------------

WRITTEN SOLELY BY CYBERSPACE: (FRED DIED HERE ALR OKAY YES YES.)

“Anyway, back to the point,” said Fred suddenly, his tone gravely serious. “I didn’t invite you here so we could exchange memories. I invited you here because – " He paused here, as if unsure how to continue – "Because…well…you seemed a bit out of it, from what I could see up here. You didn’t seem…all there. You didn’t seem…quite like the George I knew.”

George’s smile was wiped clean from his face. With a resounding crash, he was brought back to reality, and he wasn’t sure if he could cope with it. Nevertheless, he nodded.


“So this is what I wanted to tell you,” Fred continued. “I want you to promise me that… that you’ll always have enough fun for the two of us. I want you to be funny enough for the two of us. And keep our Wizard Wheezes going – try and take it up with Ron, he seems fit for the job – and make sure that there’s always enough laughter in the world…make sure of this, make sure you do this so that it’s enough for the two of us. Okay?”

The terrible lump had resurfaced in his throat, and this time he did not try to swallow it back. “Okay,” he rasped.

“Good,” said Fred, clearly satisfied. Just then, a soft choo-choo reverberated through the nebulous atmosphere, and the clouds parted to disclose a magnificent golden train. It was sleek and sturdy and strong, yet somehow managed to look as light as a feather. The train gleamed dazzlingly and even its wheels showed off their polished look. It glided gracefully along the tracks, as if floating in midair, and it was inexplicably sublime, ethereal beyond his wildest dreams. George goggled. It was possibly the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. It came to a stop right in front of the twins. The doors opened expectantly.

“Blimey,” George breathed.

“’Blimey’ doesn’t do it justice, don’t you think?” whispered Fred, giving the train an appreciative glance. “That’s the same train that came for Lupin and Tonks. Not for You-Know-Who, though. Yes, he was here,” said Fred, in response to George’s appalled expression. “He looked different though. Tall, dark, and handsome and all that. I didn’t recognize him at first, but I think he recognized me, because he swore at me for a bit, then he tried to pull out his wand, except it wasn’t there…so then, he tried to kill me with his bare hands, and that didn’t work either, because…erm…well, I was already dead. But then this rusty old wagon skidded along those tracks, you know those kind that little kids play with – that God, he’s got a sense of humor – and he got on it, complaining, still swearing like a sailor, mind you – and it was all very amusing right up until then, but then the little wagon just fell straight down into nothingness, and you could hear him scream on the way, you could even hear him fall – " Fred winced. “Horrible. Still, he got what he deserved, so all’s good, I suppose.”

George was rendered speechless. The mere idea of confronting Lord Voldemort, albeit one that was less threatening, was repulsive, not to mention horrifying. Wiping from his mind the vivid image of himself cowering in a corner while Voldemort advanced upon him, he turned his attention to the spectacular train again.

“Who’s it waiting for?” George asked, although he already knew the answer.

“Me,” Fred said quietly. “But I won’t be getting on it today.”

“Why not?”

“Because I’m going to wait for you,” replied Fred. “I’ll wait for you, until you finally die and come up here for good, and then we can board this train together.”

-------------

AWWWWWWWWWW omg aren't you touched!?

YOU'D BETTER BE OR YOU'RE HEARTLESS blEAHH.ZAHKASHDASFFAS

KAY GOING TO SLEEP BEFORE I DESTROY THE EARTH WITH MY CRAZINESS.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!



ohh yeah tmr home econs test, ah shit :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home