FIRSTLY, I must credit Qianyi for that "How Happy Are You?" Quiz down there! And for her wonderful wonderful song on her blog, which was thanks to Sinbin. See CREDITED (: THANKYOU MY JUNIORS! WHAHAA. Such great taste in songs they have wahhahahaa. GO LISTEN TO THE SONG ON HER BLOG OMG. xD
(so great till I've been repeating the song over and over since 6pm this evening. It's 10.25pm now)
---
Secondly, I must celebrate a MOMENTOUS EVENT!
stop asking says:
cool
'cause you know; says:
YEAH omg cool right.
'cause you know; says:
=DDDD
stop asking says:
ya so cool
stop asking says:
u are my idol
Whoa whoa, not bad.
'cause you know; says:
first time you nvr bully me
stop asking says:
lol
'cause you know; says:
is a momentous moment.
'cause you know; says:
yes yes?
'cause you know; says:
yes
stop asking says:
..
stop asking says:
cos u are my idol
whoaaa.
'cause you know; says:
you switch minds with someone isit
stop asking says:
no
'cause you know; says:
then what happened to you
'cause you know; says:
you knock your head?
stop asking says:
no
'cause you know; says:
then?
'cause you know; says:
you eat something wrong?
stop asking says:
no
'cause you know; says:
then?
stop asking says:
nth happen
stop asking says:
...
wah wah.
stop asking says:
let me see
stop asking says:
i ate
stop asking says:
wanton mee
erhhh. -.-
EH EH must mark this down in history! HAHA. First time i dont get insulted. :D
---
THIRDLY, today we baked COOL cookies and made COOL sushi WHAHAHA! Both yummy yummy man! Except for the cookies. Urgh, last batch SUPER CHAOTA. I burnt my fingers cause i touched the burning hot tray and dumped it on the table..
Which had Gerald's file there, and the heat from the chaota tray burnt the plastic. Goodness, hahahaha. Joey was laughing her head off. :/ and the plastic on the sugar bag also burnt so the sugar poured out crazily. The plastic was completely melted and looked like rubber and we kinda had to peel it off.
I'm gonna buy Gerald a new file! (: SORRY GERALD.
HAha sara and gerald's sushi was yummaye!
and Go Home Econs.
Oh, Joey and I forgot to put baking soda so our cookies turned out, aherm, uerhs. Dx After our first batch came out, we were peering curiously at them as to why they looked so weird, and I went,
"We forgot to put something."
Joey and I looked at each other and said, "Baking soda," simultaneously. HAHA.
---
Fourthly;
BADMINTON! AFTER a million years of not touching the racket, I played with Joey today since she didn't wanna go home herself hahahaha. Then we were super crazy and Joey kept laughing her head off while whacking back the shuttlecock.
Our record is 120, back & forth (and I was the one who missed in the end, pro eh. xD)
HAHAHA so funnaye! :D GO BADMINTON.
Sucker, dear. (:
---
Okay i'm done. Go long posts abt nothing interesting. FTW BABY! (yes i bet everyone's sleeping. snore snore, go on (:)
(so great till I've been repeating the song over and over since 6pm this evening. It's 10.25pm now)
---
Secondly, I must celebrate a MOMENTOUS EVENT!
stop asking says:
cool
'cause you know; says:
YEAH omg cool right.
'cause you know; says:
=DDDD
stop asking says:
ya so cool
stop asking says:
u are my idol
Whoa whoa, not bad.
'cause you know; says:
first time you nvr bully me
stop asking says:
lol
'cause you know; says:
is a momentous moment.
'cause you know; says:
yes yes?
'cause you know; says:
yes
stop asking says:
..
stop asking says:
cos u are my idol
whoaaa.
'cause you know; says:
you switch minds with someone isit
stop asking says:
no
'cause you know; says:
then what happened to you
'cause you know; says:
you knock your head?
stop asking says:
no
'cause you know; says:
then?
'cause you know; says:
you eat something wrong?
stop asking says:
no
'cause you know; says:
then?
stop asking says:
nth happen
stop asking says:
...
wah wah.
stop asking says:
let me see
stop asking says:
i ate
stop asking says:
wanton mee
erhhh. -.-
EH EH must mark this down in history! HAHA. First time i dont get insulted. :D
---
THIRDLY, today we baked COOL cookies and made COOL sushi WHAHAHA! Both yummy yummy man! Except for the cookies. Urgh, last batch SUPER CHAOTA. I burnt my fingers cause i touched the burning hot tray and dumped it on the table..
Which had Gerald's file there, and the heat from the chaota tray burnt the plastic. Goodness, hahahaha. Joey was laughing her head off. :/ and the plastic on the sugar bag also burnt so the sugar poured out crazily. The plastic was completely melted and looked like rubber and we kinda had to peel it off.
I'm gonna buy Gerald a new file! (: SORRY GERALD.
HAha sara and gerald's sushi was yummaye!
and Go Home Econs.
Oh, Joey and I forgot to put baking soda so our cookies turned out, aherm, uerhs. Dx After our first batch came out, we were peering curiously at them as to why they looked so weird, and I went,
"We forgot to put something."
Joey and I looked at each other and said, "Baking soda," simultaneously. HAHA.
---
Fourthly;
BADMINTON! AFTER a million years of not touching the racket, I played with Joey today since she didn't wanna go home herself hahahaha. Then we were super crazy and Joey kept laughing her head off while whacking back the shuttlecock.
Our record is 120, back & forth (and I was the one who missed in the end, pro eh. xD)
HAHAHA so funnaye! :D GO BADMINTON.
Sucker, dear. (:
---
Okay i'm done. Go long posts abt nothing interesting. FTW BABY! (yes i bet everyone's sleeping. snore snore, go on (:)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home