Saturday, December 09, 2006

I AM GOING OVERSEAS!

TONIGHT. Or more like, tomorrow at 2AM. Because the stupid plane sets off at 6 AM. So I gotta wake up at 2.

GOING TO THAILAND, CHENGMAI, coming back on FRIDAY! 15th. (:

But this means I can't go to Jiayi's birthday party. And can't say goodbye to Miss Melody. Ler Yee cancelled her trip just for Miss Melody lehhhh! O.o She said it would be mean since it's like Miss Melody's last day.

Uh, Miss Melody's our other conductor. A part-timeish one.

But I ordered the tickets real long ago so I can't cancel. I'll miss choir loads! And my cookies! And my bestie One Hopians! And my bestie Six Chartitians! GAHHH!

Yesterday I went out with Tian and Mel. Grace couldn't come because she got grounded T_T at first we thought it was because of ahem ahem but whatever! We met at Wisma and walked around lookin for something to eat. Then we walked to Far East and ate Macs. We spent a really long time there because Tiano called Grace up and pretended to be HY on the plane.

"Hey babeh, why never come say goodbye to me?!" Tianyi said in a low disgusting voice. Cus HY went on an international exchange programme and Grace didn't say goodbye to him, aww. She was so funny and lame Mel and I choked on our fries and nuggets and took really long to eat. And "HY" (tianyi) said that he was in the toilet constipating and his handphone was starting to explode. Then the emergency light flashed on. Hurr hurr (the plane had set off already, ya see). Tian is so LAMEEEE.

AND she lost 5 to 6 kg. What the hell. I can't call her fat tiano no more. But her self esteem was too high so Mel and I kept repeating "Tianyi is fat!" for no reason. (:

THEN we went to take neoprints! We took around 3 machines I think. It was funnaye because Tianyi kept trying to put shit on my head. And there was a picture we took where we all pretended we were asleep and Tian's mouth was half open as if she were drooling. So disgusting lah! Then there was another photo we took too fast and we all looked super retarded there, especially tian! And another neoprint Mellos decorated Tianyi's mouth with pink moustache.

Tiano was super enthu about neoprints. Because she hardly takes them. HAHAHAHA.

Yupp we're gonna have to go out again man! :D Because GRACE wasn't there... GRACEYYYY!!! Don't leave us for Hsiang Yeh okay. T_T

(we're planning to invite hy along someday and force him to take neoprints too. and then while taking neoprints mel tian and i run out so grace and hy are left in the machine together and they can have their own picture. (:)

WOOHOOOOOOoooo YUP that's about all. Uhh, my bro wants me to post pics of this boss monster called Anego. It's actually an old ah ma woman who enjoys running around slapping people in Showa Town. She actually looked quite harmless but when her fat hand came out to slap someone, it dealed him 18000 damage. And ya know, us maplers have at most 3000 health points or something (for the pros) or more. But for magicians, we have like 700 hp at level 50+. Which is really sad.


LOLLLLLLL the old ah ma is the anego. (: and there's a dead guy, he looks noob for some reason. O.o

I'm giving credit to the pros. Look at the red numbers, that's the FREAKILY HIGH DAMAGE they do. Omg! And the stupid anego i still running around at the bottom. I mean, i do like at most 600+ damage. And theirs is what, 6000+!? I think that's a hermit with PRO LUCKY SEVEN (luckyseven is a skill for assassins in maple). O.o

(PS: it's pronounced Ah nehh goh. My bro pronounces Anego as Err ni go. =.=)

This one cracked me up. Lao ah ma using gun!?!?!?! SO RETARD!!!

AW there's no pic of her slapping anyone. My bro was too stupid to catch a pic. Oh yeah, she's level 130. That means only level 100+ maplers can kill her.

And I'm level 42. (yesh me levelled) T_T

Okay, goodbye, aurevoir, hasta la vista (or whatever), sayounara, ja ne, zai jian! I'm off to Thailand riding on elephants. (: BYEBYEBYEBYE MUACKS.

I will miss my cookies and choir and purplehooders and onehopians and tiano and mellos and gracie and retarded swimming class people and loads of other people. Muacks! And my maplestory buddayes. I'll miss my didi es! T_T he's so darn cute lah. lol. Then he keep lending me stuff in maple. And I'll miss the guy who invited me into the guild, and I'll miss yoyoboy who's so darn retarded in maple, and I'll miss charm and her funnayeness, and I'll miss mamamuSTORY's "waowaowao"ing, and I'll miss msn, and I'll miss pangyaing, and I'll miss all my other buddayes in maple, and I'll miss S1anz3r, my favourite pq leader after Josie, and his pro pqing, and I'll miss Josie's pro mcing (i think you've lost me by now. hurrhurr!)...............

YEAH JOSIE? Es is super cute! Gahhhhh! Next year he's going to bukit panjang. Ah well, he should have gone to st nicks man. I'm nuts. LOL

BYEBYEEEe I feel sad. T_T

OH YESH this means that unless you really miss me and wanna waste loads of money on me, DO NOT SMS ME! Or suffer dire consequences with your phone bill.

Jingo, I think I'll wrap your phone for you WHEN I GET BACK. (: MUACKS!

BYEBYE... (sobs)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home