I AM BACK! MUACKS MUACKS! ((blows flying kisses everywhere))
Yes I'm a disgusting pig. (:
It's spelt Chiang Mai, not cheng mai. I'm a complete loser at spelling.
AND COOKIES, I never wanted to design the choir tee! I was just sad I didn't get to see it and plan it with all of ya. T_T
And sorry Jing for missing your calls 5 times when I was sleeping. :3
WANNA HEAR RANTS ABOUT MY HOTEL!? AND MY TRIP!?
OKAY OKAY! :D
We stayed in D2 hotel! It's five star, but very empty and apparently extremely expensive. Ah, whatever. It was nice with all my cousins running around and screaming though. (: And it was homey and comfy but the swimming pool was teeny weeny tiny.
OKAY since I shouldn't bore you all out with detailed explanations of every minute I spent there, I shall list out the interesting stuffayes!
1) A drunken man was in our swimming pool. He jumped into the pool with his shorts (not trunks) and his cigarettes fell out. My cousins screamed like nuts when he came near them and ran away. My bro was the worst, he shouted "AHHHH GO AWAY CRAZY MAN!" extremely loudly at the guy. The drunken guy merely laughed maniacally at himself. Scariness abound.
2) ELEPHANT RIDING! Super super cool! My elephant had an adorable little baby following it. Then we had to walk through the river and the elephant in front of us started pooping. In the water. When the poop fell into the water it splashed up at us and we started screaming! There was a whole line of elephants wading through the water.
Yupp, and at this super steep part, my cousin and I started screaming "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!" repeatedly and clutching at each other while my sister gave a -.- look. Our guide (this long-haired nice-ish guy) started shouting "OH MY GOD!" too, while laughing. He said it in his Thai accent, sounding like, "OH ma GAWD" which is what I usually say anyway. (: And he was laughing madly at us.
Oh yeah and he beat the baby elephant really hard on his head because the baby elephants trunk kept curling around him. The baby elephant wanted to drink orange juice (which he gave to it to drink). Scariness! A while after that the guide gave us oranges to eat. With his bare hands. Which have touched the elephant. Which has poop on itself.
I don't have constipation. Yet.
3) Feeding elephant time! The parents bought huge bunches of bananas and we fed them to baby elephants and some big ones too. A lot of them started stretching their trunks out from the metal railing they were behind, and there was this baby elephant who squished its way out of the metal railing! It climbed through the gap between two metal railings and lumbered towards us, with its trunk waving madly in the air and sniffing for bananas. All of us started screaming and running in all directions while the elephants chased after us.
BUT THE BABY ELEPHANTS ARE SOOOOOO SOOOO SOOOOOOOOOSSOOSOSOOOO SUPER CUTE! They snorted on my cousin's shirt though. Its mucus is brown and sticky. Very disgusting. I got caught by the elephant snot too, but a bit only. Went back to the hotel and BATHED THOROUGHLY MAN.
4) Long-necked Karen. You know those people with massive golden rings around their necks to make them really long? Yeah we went to see that tribe. But it seemed fake though, like it was staged (as quoted from my uncle)! So few people. But their necks were really long. And we saw another tribe whose women have ENORMOUS earholes, big enough to put your pinky through or something.
5) Uh, my grandfather used my toothbrush! xD funny, he mistook it for his. Oh yeah!
6) NIGHT MARKET FUN-NESS! I bought soooo many thingies. Couldn't find suitable souvenirs though. Sorry cookies + jing + all good friendies. They were all, ahem, fake. Fake goods, that is. And there weren't very nice stuff. Except for my cool cool abercrombie jacket and puma shoes (which are SUEDE, so soft [[but fake. i think. the stupid shoelaces were torn.]]) and um OH YES! I FOUND A SHIRT WHICH HAS THE SAME PICTURE AS MY BLOGSKIN! YOU KNOW AT THE TOP THAT GIRL AND THE TREE? YES! THERE'S SUCH A SHIRT! I SHALL TAKE A PHOTO TO FLAUNT IT. (:
Can't remember much else. ah well. wait till my brain gets more awake! (:
SORRRY FOR NO SOUVENIRS. T_T and tomorrow I can't go for the magic of love concert BECAUSE MY COUSIN'S BIRTHDAY PARTY IS TOMORROW! GAHHH! wasted money. sorrwie jing and abii. ):
Yes I'm a disgusting pig. (:
It's spelt Chiang Mai, not cheng mai. I'm a complete loser at spelling.
AND COOKIES, I never wanted to design the choir tee! I was just sad I didn't get to see it and plan it with all of ya. T_T
And sorry Jing for missing your calls 5 times when I was sleeping. :3
WANNA HEAR RANTS ABOUT MY HOTEL!? AND MY TRIP!?
OKAY OKAY! :D
We stayed in D2 hotel! It's five star, but very empty and apparently extremely expensive. Ah, whatever. It was nice with all my cousins running around and screaming though. (: And it was homey and comfy but the swimming pool was teeny weeny tiny.
OKAY since I shouldn't bore you all out with detailed explanations of every minute I spent there, I shall list out the interesting stuffayes!
1) A drunken man was in our swimming pool. He jumped into the pool with his shorts (not trunks) and his cigarettes fell out. My cousins screamed like nuts when he came near them and ran away. My bro was the worst, he shouted "AHHHH GO AWAY CRAZY MAN!" extremely loudly at the guy. The drunken guy merely laughed maniacally at himself. Scariness abound.
2) ELEPHANT RIDING! Super super cool! My elephant had an adorable little baby following it. Then we had to walk through the river and the elephant in front of us started pooping. In the water. When the poop fell into the water it splashed up at us and we started screaming! There was a whole line of elephants wading through the water.
Yupp, and at this super steep part, my cousin and I started screaming "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!" repeatedly and clutching at each other while my sister gave a -.- look. Our guide (this long-haired nice-ish guy) started shouting "OH MY GOD!" too, while laughing. He said it in his Thai accent, sounding like, "OH ma GAWD" which is what I usually say anyway. (: And he was laughing madly at us.
Oh yeah and he beat the baby elephant really hard on his head because the baby elephants trunk kept curling around him. The baby elephant wanted to drink orange juice (which he gave to it to drink). Scariness! A while after that the guide gave us oranges to eat. With his bare hands. Which have touched the elephant. Which has poop on itself.
I don't have constipation. Yet.
3) Feeding elephant time! The parents bought huge bunches of bananas and we fed them to baby elephants and some big ones too. A lot of them started stretching their trunks out from the metal railing they were behind, and there was this baby elephant who squished its way out of the metal railing! It climbed through the gap between two metal railings and lumbered towards us, with its trunk waving madly in the air and sniffing for bananas. All of us started screaming and running in all directions while the elephants chased after us.
BUT THE BABY ELEPHANTS ARE SOOOOOO SOOOO SOOOOOOOOOSSOOSOSOOOO SUPER CUTE! They snorted on my cousin's shirt though. Its mucus is brown and sticky. Very disgusting. I got caught by the elephant snot too, but a bit only. Went back to the hotel and BATHED THOROUGHLY MAN.
4) Long-necked Karen. You know those people with massive golden rings around their necks to make them really long? Yeah we went to see that tribe. But it seemed fake though, like it was staged (as quoted from my uncle)! So few people. But their necks were really long. And we saw another tribe whose women have ENORMOUS earholes, big enough to put your pinky through or something.
5) Uh, my grandfather used my toothbrush! xD funny, he mistook it for his. Oh yeah!
6) NIGHT MARKET FUN-NESS! I bought soooo many thingies. Couldn't find suitable souvenirs though. Sorry cookies + jing + all good friendies. They were all, ahem, fake. Fake goods, that is. And there weren't very nice stuff. Except for my cool cool abercrombie jacket and puma shoes (which are SUEDE, so soft [[but fake. i think. the stupid shoelaces were torn.]]) and um OH YES! I FOUND A SHIRT WHICH HAS THE SAME PICTURE AS MY BLOGSKIN! YOU KNOW AT THE TOP THAT GIRL AND THE TREE? YES! THERE'S SUCH A SHIRT! I SHALL TAKE A PHOTO TO FLAUNT IT. (:
Can't remember much else. ah well. wait till my brain gets more awake! (:
SORRRY FOR NO SOUVENIRS. T_T and tomorrow I can't go for the magic of love concert BECAUSE MY COUSIN'S BIRTHDAY PARTY IS TOMORROW! GAHHH! wasted money. sorrwie jing and abii. ):

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home