Woohoo. Let's talk about today, then yesterday.
Oh yeah, happiness, got high distinction for both English and English Writing UNSW competition thingo! (: HAPPY!
Hehehehehe.
TODAY:
Did batik painting, nothing much, quite boring. Also rejoiced that it was the last day of school! And very pai seh for Hazey and I, we got mixed with another class by accident, lol, and forgot to go on the bus. The teachers were looking for us. SNORT. Farnie. And the bus was like right in front of us lah! We were wondering where our class was. XD
Oh yeah, anyone who reads my zuo wen which was amazingly (yeah, i was like "what the hell" when i saw it) published in the zuo wen book, there's a typo error. In the zuo wen I "supposedly" wrote I got 257 for PSLE and cried like siao about it but..
NO I WROTE THAT I GOT 247. If I got 257 I would be rejoicing like siao lah!!!!! I mean I wouldn't cry over THAT right. And what the hell, she chose that zuo wen to publish. -_- it's kinda personal (and true.), and I WROTE I GOT 247 SO DON'T THINK I'M SOME FREAKO WHO CRIES OVER GETTING 257. I mean 257 I can go way better school lah!!!!! (in reality I got 251, snortsnort, but I dragged my marks lower. because ya know teacher might think i was lying man.)
It's 2-4-7, not 257. It's a typo error. I wrote 247 in my zuo wen. -__- my god, who would cry over 257!? That's fraykin high.
Choir was kinda scary today. OH YEAH, I WANNA WELCOME A NEW CHOIR MEMBER.. PEARL!!!! SHE GOT IN! OLEH! (: HAPPINESS!
Miss Lim was angry with us Sop Ones. Scariness. T_T WE SHALL WORK HARDER MAN.
YESTERDAY:
I WENT OUT WITH BELINDIE AND JING! Watched Scoop at Marina Square. (: We walked around loads and I wanted to sit on this i-something chair that moves like a horsey. But whatever. We like commented on every shop's stuff! And yeah, purplehood must earn money man! (: SO FUN. I LOVE MY PURPLEHOODIE DARLINGS.
There's a few interesting things that happened yesterday. Wahaha. Lemme list them out!
1) Belindie got away scot-free with buying chocolate with alcohol. Both of us tried a bit in the cinema and almost puked with disgust. We didn't even know there was alcohol in it. But the shopkeeper sold it away without saying a word! She could get sued man. Irish cream = alcohol (learnt from belindie!)
2) Some freak called Chan called Belindie's handphone like 17 times. He was looking for someone called "Davy". Which is probably a nickname for the name David. I mean, Davy ain't a girl's name. Then he kept asking for Davy. So weird man. He asked Jing if she spoke Tamil and asked Belindie if he spoke English. What a freak.
My story behind it all (which I of course interpreted with my smartness!!!!!1111): Chan is gay with "Davy", but Davy decided to turn straight as he was disgusted with Chan (cause he was too gay) so he gave him a random number to call. Chan kept bugging Belindie (whose number was unfortunately the "random number") whom he thought was Davy's new girlfriend! And he thought Jing and I were just other girls to prevent him from talking with his Davy.
Genius? YESH!
3) Bean bags and soft toys will one day line the floor of our purplehood apartment! (: BIG DECISION HUH. We're saving up $300 each, yay! I LOVE PURPLEHOOD.
Yup. And I love my choir cookies darling muacks. (: Feeling happy and retarded now! Someone, try out Audition with me. I can't seem to download it but Josie said it was corrupted so I shall try again. (:
wah stayed up all night folding paper stars. only managed 23. oh damn how to make it in time for monday!? oh nooooo. i suck at folding paper stars! BLEARGH.
Oh yeah, happiness, got high distinction for both English and English Writing UNSW competition thingo! (: HAPPY!
Hehehehehe.
TODAY:
Did batik painting, nothing much, quite boring. Also rejoiced that it was the last day of school! And very pai seh for Hazey and I, we got mixed with another class by accident, lol, and forgot to go on the bus. The teachers were looking for us. SNORT. Farnie. And the bus was like right in front of us lah! We were wondering where our class was. XD
Oh yeah, anyone who reads my zuo wen which was amazingly (yeah, i was like "what the hell" when i saw it) published in the zuo wen book, there's a typo error. In the zuo wen I "supposedly" wrote I got 257 for PSLE and cried like siao about it but..
NO I WROTE THAT I GOT 247. If I got 257 I would be rejoicing like siao lah!!!!! I mean I wouldn't cry over THAT right. And what the hell, she chose that zuo wen to publish. -_- it's kinda personal (and true.), and I WROTE I GOT 247 SO DON'T THINK I'M SOME FREAKO WHO CRIES OVER GETTING 257. I mean 257 I can go way better school lah!!!!! (in reality I got 251, snortsnort, but I dragged my marks lower. because ya know teacher might think i was lying man.)
It's 2-4-7, not 257. It's a typo error. I wrote 247 in my zuo wen. -__- my god, who would cry over 257!? That's fraykin high.
Choir was kinda scary today. OH YEAH, I WANNA WELCOME A NEW CHOIR MEMBER.. PEARL!!!! SHE GOT IN! OLEH! (: HAPPINESS!
Miss Lim was angry with us Sop Ones. Scariness. T_T WE SHALL WORK HARDER MAN.
YESTERDAY:
I WENT OUT WITH BELINDIE AND JING! Watched Scoop at Marina Square. (: We walked around loads and I wanted to sit on this i-something chair that moves like a horsey. But whatever. We like commented on every shop's stuff! And yeah, purplehood must earn money man! (: SO FUN. I LOVE MY PURPLEHOODIE DARLINGS.
There's a few interesting things that happened yesterday. Wahaha. Lemme list them out!
1) Belindie got away scot-free with buying chocolate with alcohol. Both of us tried a bit in the cinema and almost puked with disgust. We didn't even know there was alcohol in it. But the shopkeeper sold it away without saying a word! She could get sued man. Irish cream = alcohol (learnt from belindie!)
2) Some freak called Chan called Belindie's handphone like 17 times. He was looking for someone called "Davy". Which is probably a nickname for the name David. I mean, Davy ain't a girl's name. Then he kept asking for Davy. So weird man. He asked Jing if she spoke Tamil and asked Belindie if he spoke English. What a freak.
My story behind it all (which I of course interpreted with my smartness!!!!!1111): Chan is gay with "Davy", but Davy decided to turn straight as he was disgusted with Chan (cause he was too gay) so he gave him a random number to call. Chan kept bugging Belindie (whose number was unfortunately the "random number") whom he thought was Davy's new girlfriend! And he thought Jing and I were just other girls to prevent him from talking with his Davy.
Genius? YESH!
3) Bean bags and soft toys will one day line the floor of our purplehood apartment! (: BIG DECISION HUH. We're saving up $300 each, yay! I LOVE PURPLEHOOD.
Yup. And I love my choir cookies darling muacks. (: Feeling happy and retarded now! Someone, try out Audition with me. I can't seem to download it but Josie said it was corrupted so I shall try again. (:
wah stayed up all night folding paper stars. only managed 23. oh damn how to make it in time for monday!? oh nooooo. i suck at folding paper stars! BLEARGH.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home