Okay today rocked! Except for Truth or Dare!!!
Went to MAMA MOOMOO'S HOUSE and had choir gathering, yay! Shinny, Grace, Jiayi, Jing, Abii, Mama and I! (: YAY! Ler Yee couldn't come. =X sadness man.
Yeah then at first I thought I couldn't go cause I thought Jing was gonna fetch me! So I waited blindly at home. Later Abii fetched me because she was stuck at home watching Spongebob. Isn't that smart?
Abi attempted to translate Hazel's Death Note which i borrowed from her (because it's in chinese) but of course failed terribly. WAAHAHHAH.
Then when we reached Mama's house we both tried to hide but Mama spotted us! So we were laughing like mad. Then Abii almost died while trying to climb up the stairs. She was like "ARGH WHY AIN'T THERE A LIFT!!!" and clutched onto me for dear life. LOL so weeaaaakkk.
Yupyup then we watched Polar Express. The subtitles were really singlishy and all. When the guy went "RIGHT!" the subtitles said "Left." So farnie. Due to her fatness, Abii kept falling off the bed and squashing the big bags of Twisties and Wangwangs!
Then after that Shinny and Jing used their handphones to timer-take pictures. Or whatever that's called. So that we all could have a choir picture, yay! Then first we did YO signs, then we tried to act tao. Or dao. Act COOL lah. I dunno. Then I successfully did it the first time! YAY! All of us were sniggering while trying to pose. And then we were like laughing or threatening to burst out in laughter for all the others.
When our beauuuttiiifffuullll choir blog is up, you can go see the pics man! We took loads of pics. (:
After that we played PICTIONARY. Yupyup, fun-ness! Stupid ABII she drew a horrible pic, (i had to pair up with her) and we were LAST LAH. Then Jing and Shinny were pro-ness abound, kept moving forward!! Grass was just leaning against the drawers doing nothing. Then Jiayi and Mama were second so they beat Abi and I.
After that Abi and I kept throwing SIXES! Until the last one 'cause I threw a ONE. -___- So we lost again, but beat Mama and Jiayi! YAY!
In the end of course Shinny and Jing won.
Oh yeah while playing Pictionary my eye itched a whole lot so I went to the toilet to wash my eye. Jing took a pic of me, wu liao ness. AND SHINNY HELPD ME PUT EYEDROPS! WAHAHAH! YAY I LOVE YOU SHINNY!
Then I was trying to run away from the eyedrops and Jing and Mama snatched pics of it. We're gonna upload lotsa pics on the choir blog, look out yeah! (:
Then we went to create an account on Blogger on Mama's laptop. Wheeeee. (: FUN-NESS! COOKIE! (: HEHEHE. Go see the link. Not ready at all.
Yupyup. Then after that we watched Boiling Point and the FAVOURITE TWO CHINESE BOYS! SEE THE "RANDOM LINKIES" PLACE! YAY!!! LOL Abii fell in love with the guys I think. Then after that SHINNY WENT HOME. It was a touching moment when Grace hugged Shinny!!!1111 (note the sarcasm) check out the pic hor. YAY!
Yup then after that we played Truth or Dare. We have realised that Grace "admires" a guy in Hollywood! WOOHOO! She has a pic of him in her handphone. How sweet. And a lot of us had crushes before and now! WAHAH. They kept probing into personal affairs man.
They asked a damn personal question lah. To me. Asked the NAME some more. And they said I had to shake my butt twenty times in front of Mama's OLDER bro if I didn't answer that. My god. -_-
And then when we had to say the name of the guy we liked or whatever we'd all laugh really loudly and the person would mumble the name, so unless you had supersonic hearing you couldn't hear. WAHAH!
Okay that was most of the truths. Always asking about crushes and stuff -_- and Jing's favourite male teacher is MR SETH TAN.
But the DARES?! EVERYONE SABO-ED ME LAH.
First dare was damn funny. Jiayi had to shout, "MARIA!!! I THINK YOUR BRO IS SUPER HOT LAH!! SOOOOOOOOO HOT!" VERY LOUDLY. He could obviously hear because we opened the door and his room was like opposite. His door was open too. SO FUNNY.
Second dare was Abii's. She had to offer a Wang wang to Mama's older bro. SO FUNNY. AHAHAHAHAHAHA.
"Excuse me? Um, do you want a wang wang?"
"No."
"Uh okay, thank you."
AAHAHAHAA ((snorts)).
Third dare was.. Jiayi's again I think. Because we all chose truth and then all the others were super enthu. (: Abii and Jiayi, that is. AHAHA she called Serene (choir president (: )! SO FUNNY. This is how it went.
Serene: Hello?
Jiayi: Hey dearrr ah! Come home earlier tonight ahhh!!!
LOL then she put down phone. FARNIENESS! AHAHAHAHA.
Then fourth one can't really remember. Because Grace had to go home. SADNESS T_T...
I know that I had to kiss the same thing Jiayi kissed. At first Jiayi suggested putting this piece of cardboard wrapping of chewing gum between the faces while "kiss" mouth to mouth. SO GROSS. I am not les! Then I kissed it and put it down then Jiayi kissed the other side. WAAHAHA. GROSS GROSS. (forbidden les love! -quoted from Abii)
And they made me write my name with my butt. O.o Jing and Abii couldn't because ahem. And Jiayi was farnie, couldn't understand! AHAHAAHA. But I succeeded, yay!
Yeah and Jiayi called Fabia as well, funniest dare ever. AHAHAHA
Fabia: Hello?
Jiayi: Tonyyyyy ah! Ni xian zai zai na li ah!? (Tonyyy where are you now)
Fabia: Um.. did you get the wrong number?
Jiayi: AHHHH ni bu shi Tony ah? (Huh you're not Tony?)
Fabia: Bu shi.
Jiayi: ((snort and giggles madly))
Fabia's mum in the bckground: who's that?
Then Jiayi put down the phone. FARNIENESS!
Then after that Abii and Jiayi both called Hsiang Yeh. What the hell. As a "dare". They were having lotsa fun. Abii called Hsiang Yeh first. She said something like, "Hello? Is this Hsiang Yeh? Yeah, anyway, Debbie says she loves you. Yup. She told me to tell you that. Okay. Byebye."
Second was Jiayi. She went, "Hello? Is this Hsiang Yeh? Debbie thinks your voice is very sexy and seductive. And she loves you a whole lot. Byebye!"
I have a sore throat from screaming lah. Stupid people!!!! SO MEAN!
I had to sms like siao to Hsiang Yeh to tell him not to believe lah. SORRY HY!!!!!!! > <
Yup then after that Jiayi went home T_T Then left Jing Abii and Mama and I. We discussed our beautiful choir bloggie, cookies abound!
Okay then we went outside, watched US teen model or something. There's this super cool advertisment which talked about this SUPER COOL RINGTONE which only children can hear and adults can't cause it's too high pitched. I didn't hear it. Jing and Abii couldn't hear it too. MAMA COULD. OMG. UNFAIRNESS. And I'm younger than herrrr.
Then we went home. AHHH super long post. Wonder if people can pick their way through this crap. (: TATA!
Went to MAMA MOOMOO'S HOUSE and had choir gathering, yay! Shinny, Grace, Jiayi, Jing, Abii, Mama and I! (: YAY! Ler Yee couldn't come. =X sadness man.
Yeah then at first I thought I couldn't go cause I thought Jing was gonna fetch me! So I waited blindly at home. Later Abii fetched me because she was stuck at home watching Spongebob. Isn't that smart?
Abi attempted to translate Hazel's Death Note which i borrowed from her (because it's in chinese) but of course failed terribly. WAAHAHHAH.
Then when we reached Mama's house we both tried to hide but Mama spotted us! So we were laughing like mad. Then Abii almost died while trying to climb up the stairs. She was like "ARGH WHY AIN'T THERE A LIFT!!!" and clutched onto me for dear life. LOL so weeaaaakkk.
Yupyup then we watched Polar Express. The subtitles were really singlishy and all. When the guy went "RIGHT!" the subtitles said "Left." So farnie. Due to her fatness, Abii kept falling off the bed and squashing the big bags of Twisties and Wangwangs!
Then after that Shinny and Jing used their handphones to timer-take pictures. Or whatever that's called. So that we all could have a choir picture, yay! Then first we did YO signs, then we tried to act tao. Or dao. Act COOL lah. I dunno. Then I successfully did it the first time! YAY! All of us were sniggering while trying to pose. And then we were like laughing or threatening to burst out in laughter for all the others.
When our beauuuttiiifffuullll choir blog is up, you can go see the pics man! We took loads of pics. (:
After that we played PICTIONARY. Yupyup, fun-ness! Stupid ABII she drew a horrible pic, (i had to pair up with her) and we were LAST LAH. Then Jing and Shinny were pro-ness abound, kept moving forward!! Grass was just leaning against the drawers doing nothing. Then Jiayi and Mama were second so they beat Abi and I.
After that Abi and I kept throwing SIXES! Until the last one 'cause I threw a ONE. -___- So we lost again, but beat Mama and Jiayi! YAY!
In the end of course Shinny and Jing won.
Oh yeah while playing Pictionary my eye itched a whole lot so I went to the toilet to wash my eye. Jing took a pic of me, wu liao ness. AND SHINNY HELPD ME PUT EYEDROPS! WAHAHAH! YAY I LOVE YOU SHINNY!
Then I was trying to run away from the eyedrops and Jing and Mama snatched pics of it. We're gonna upload lotsa pics on the choir blog, look out yeah! (:
Then we went to create an account on Blogger on Mama's laptop. Wheeeee. (: FUN-NESS! COOKIE! (: HEHEHE. Go see the link. Not ready at all.
Yupyup. Then after that we watched Boiling Point and the FAVOURITE TWO CHINESE BOYS! SEE THE "RANDOM LINKIES" PLACE! YAY!!! LOL Abii fell in love with the guys I think. Then after that SHINNY WENT HOME. It was a touching moment when Grace hugged Shinny!!!1111 (note the sarcasm) check out the pic hor. YAY!
Yup then after that we played Truth or Dare. We have realised that Grace "admires" a guy in Hollywood! WOOHOO! She has a pic of him in her handphone. How sweet. And a lot of us had crushes before and now! WAHAH. They kept probing into personal affairs man.
They asked a damn personal question lah. To me. Asked the NAME some more. And they said I had to shake my butt twenty times in front of Mama's OLDER bro if I didn't answer that. My god. -_-
And then when we had to say the name of the guy we liked or whatever we'd all laugh really loudly and the person would mumble the name, so unless you had supersonic hearing you couldn't hear. WAHAH!
Okay that was most of the truths. Always asking about crushes and stuff -_- and Jing's favourite male teacher is MR SETH TAN.
But the DARES?! EVERYONE SABO-ED ME LAH.
First dare was damn funny. Jiayi had to shout, "MARIA!!! I THINK YOUR BRO IS SUPER HOT LAH!! SOOOOOOOOO HOT!" VERY LOUDLY. He could obviously hear because we opened the door and his room was like opposite. His door was open too. SO FUNNY.
Second dare was Abii's. She had to offer a Wang wang to Mama's older bro. SO FUNNY. AHAHAHAHAHAHA.
"Excuse me? Um, do you want a wang wang?"
"No."
"Uh okay, thank you."
AAHAHAHAA ((snorts)).
Third dare was.. Jiayi's again I think. Because we all chose truth and then all the others were super enthu. (: Abii and Jiayi, that is. AHAHA she called Serene (choir president (: )! SO FUNNY. This is how it went.
Serene: Hello?
Jiayi: Hey dearrr ah! Come home earlier tonight ahhh!!!
LOL then she put down phone. FARNIENESS! AHAHAHAHA.
Then fourth one can't really remember. Because Grace had to go home. SADNESS T_T...
I know that I had to kiss the same thing Jiayi kissed. At first Jiayi suggested putting this piece of cardboard wrapping of chewing gum between the faces while "kiss" mouth to mouth. SO GROSS. I am not les! Then I kissed it and put it down then Jiayi kissed the other side. WAAHAHA. GROSS GROSS. (forbidden les love! -quoted from Abii)
And they made me write my name with my butt. O.o Jing and Abii couldn't because ahem. And Jiayi was farnie, couldn't understand! AHAHAAHA. But I succeeded, yay!
Yeah and Jiayi called Fabia as well, funniest dare ever. AHAHAHA
Fabia: Hello?
Jiayi: Tonyyyyy ah! Ni xian zai zai na li ah!? (Tonyyy where are you now)
Fabia: Um.. did you get the wrong number?
Jiayi: AHHHH ni bu shi Tony ah? (Huh you're not Tony?)
Fabia: Bu shi.
Jiayi: ((snort and giggles madly))
Fabia's mum in the bckground: who's that?
Then Jiayi put down the phone. FARNIENESS!
Then after that Abii and Jiayi both called Hsiang Yeh. What the hell. As a "dare". They were having lotsa fun. Abii called Hsiang Yeh first. She said something like, "Hello? Is this Hsiang Yeh? Yeah, anyway, Debbie says she loves you. Yup. She told me to tell you that. Okay. Byebye."
Second was Jiayi. She went, "Hello? Is this Hsiang Yeh? Debbie thinks your voice is very sexy and seductive. And she loves you a whole lot. Byebye!"
I have a sore throat from screaming lah. Stupid people!!!! SO MEAN!
I had to sms like siao to Hsiang Yeh to tell him not to believe lah. SORRY HY!!!!!!! > <
Yup then after that Jiayi went home T_T Then left Jing Abii and Mama and I. We discussed our beautiful choir bloggie, cookies abound!
Okay then we went outside, watched US teen model or something. There's this super cool advertisment which talked about this SUPER COOL RINGTONE which only children can hear and adults can't cause it's too high pitched. I didn't hear it. Jing and Abii couldn't hear it too. MAMA COULD. OMG. UNFAIRNESS. And I'm younger than herrrr.
Then we went home. AHHH super long post. Wonder if people can pick their way through this crap. (: TATA!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home