Thursday, August 24, 2006

YO! so long never post ahahaha.

Wait, I've lost track of time.

So many projects to doooo.. My Chinese deproved like hell lah... >_<

AND MY JAP TEST DIED! I flunked it really badly.


As in really.

I minused like 10 ++++ marks already. If I passed I'd be really happy.

Guess why?

I DIDN'T GO FOR 3 FREAKIN LESSONS! DIDN'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING WHEN I STUDIED BY MYSELF. AND I DON'T EVEN HAVE THAT STUPID GRAMMAR NOTEBOOK; I LOST IT. THAT ONE HAS ALL THE ENGLISH TRANSLATION.


OHMY GOD i suck man.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i feel like dying! Koh Sensei is gonna faint at the sight of my marks lah.

I bet she doesn't know i missed so many lessons. HAHAHA. She will just think i went stupid. And she'd go something like, "Deborah-san, how come you deproved so much!? I thought your marks were pretty constant!" And she'd want to see me and make me go for extra lessons.

Brilliant yayayya i am so freaking happy with myself!



YO! i am so fake ahahah

i'm going mad
yayayaya

YAYYYYYYYYY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home