Saturday, August 05, 2006

AHAHAHAHAH. Today, Ah Beng came for swimming!!! Lol. You know the jap guy who goes swimming too.

Yeah. And he grew really fat!!! HAHAHAHAHA. I was calling him fat loads of times. And asked how come his stomach so big. HAHAH and insulted him.

Anyways, he made my bro cry because both of them were using kickboards to hit each other. And then I was scolding Ah Beng for being mean.

I think Josie is heartbroken now. HAHAHHA. She loves my bro to bits. Both bros. Mwahahaha.

And then Ah Beng very stupid keep saying he's a hammerhead shark.

And a whale.

And some other kinds of retarded fishy things. He claimed that he was an eagle and a dolphin (because he's learning butterfly style, haha) SO LAME.

Um what else. nothing else lah. Except tomorrow HIU HIU AND HAZEY AND JOANIE COMING MY HOUSE TO DO PROJECT!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I happy. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home