Hahhaa. I havent posted for very long.
No lah not long. (: I'm an eccentric girl who posts everyday. Hahah.
Oh man I stole a look at Than's namelist for marks and I got 25/30 for my compo ONLY. Oh ma gawd. Someone got 27, either Helena or Josie. And a lot of people got 26. I'm so demoralised. Than sucks! I still hate her. I will hate her for the rest of my lifeeeeeeeee.
Ne, on Thursday Socky, Dri dri, Glog, Hiu and Hazel came my house! So sad, Yong Xin cannot comeeee.. Because she had to go out for the whole day or something. O.o Anyways, we had a lot of fun!
Hazel had to stay for really long because her mum came late. So we slacked and played and etc. Hahaha. (: We all kept playing with my younger sister, who was acting cute and that was really disgusting, even though everyone else thought it was really adorable.
Yucketh.
Then we kept playing with my cute soft toys!! You know the hammies. Hahahaha. (: THEY ARE SO DAMN CUTE MAN. :3
Then yesterday I had my SEC 4 CHOIR PARTY! Ohhhh yeah.
I'm so sad I forgot to prepare pressies! But Joey bought pressies today so we're splitting the price and giving on Tues! ( : Happiness.
And they are super nice! They prepared stuff for everyone!!!! It's like, so nice. SEC 4s, YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!
We had to stay till really late yesterday. I reached home around 10. So tired! Ahhhhh! Flopped down on the bed and zonked out immediately.
Us, the piano scores, completely screwed the musical thingy up! > <>
And I PONNED JAP YESTERDAY FOR FAREWELL PARTY. WAHAHAHAHAHA. Brenda ponned part of farewell party, but came afterwards. (: Yeah, man! She went for Jap. And Koh Sensei didn't even notice my disappearance. YAY!
And farewell party was super fun. Hahahahahahaha. Super super fun!!!!!!!! Was in the same group as Abii and WE PLAYED THE AMAZING RACE! Abiiman was super lame, as usual.
The first clue was something like, "Follow the colours and find the snail", and we took really really long finding the snail! We were one of the first groups to find the snail but the snail didn't know she was the snail, so we became one of the last. What the hell lah. But anyways. Hahah. The snail let us pass really easily because she was the one who made our group late. Ho hum.
Then we got the next clue which was somewhere near the red bridge! Below the red bridge there's lots and lots and LOTS of pebbles. Then we had to search for a pebble with the word "choir" on it, in the midst of all the pebbles. Oh ma gawd. Everyone was like searching and I stepped in and spotted one IMMEDIATELY. So we finished that really fast!!!! Oh YEAH.
The greatness of my glasses! (egoism ABOUND, (:)
Then the next clue was, "pledge our hearts on ascending steps", which was obviously the specs stand, so we ran there. Our task was to run up and DOWN the steps (the benches, actually, the ones that are really far apart from each other) 7 times within 1 minute. The last time I walked down those benches, I almost fell down. So I was like really scared.
Abii too! But luckily our whole group could hold hands so it was much easier as I had SUPPORT. Mwahahaha. And we were really happy man! We went slow and steady. But made it in good time.
Then we had to go to the giant chessboard. The pieces were all jumbled up in a mess and our task was to rearrange everything. That was quite easy, then we had to play tic tac toe with the person in charge of the task. She won, of course, but no matter. We still got the clue. (:
Next, we had to go to the roof garden! Yeah man. Our task was to empty all the marbles out of a jar within 30 seconds using chopsticks. Two members had to do so. Abii was really good at it so she was one of the two, and Michelle, a sec 4, was the other person. So at first they were frantically picking out the marbles.
Then we thought, how about we just empty the whole thing by scraping the marbles out with the chopsticks!? So Michelle tilted the jar and dug out all the marbles, which spilled on the floor in a flurry of glass. Clinking abound.
And we got the next clue.
OMG what a stupideth task ahhaahahaha. So simple, just dig out the marblessss!
Then we walked slowly to the basketball court, which was revealed in the clue. 3 other groups were sitting there already, so we were the 4th group. We had to go to the pit stop (a square area of taped down newspapers) and we held hands and jumped on it together! FINISHETH!
Woohoo. That was the funnest yesterday.
The musical thingy was really funny too. CHERMAINE AS MISS LIM WAS FREAKIN HILARIOUS. Her acting so funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Okay, thats all, enough of my rambling. Now I shall enter MSN! Even though noone would be online cuz it's really late. (:
No lah not long. (: I'm an eccentric girl who posts everyday. Hahah.
Oh man I stole a look at Than's namelist for marks and I got 25/30 for my compo ONLY. Oh ma gawd. Someone got 27, either Helena or Josie. And a lot of people got 26. I'm so demoralised. Than sucks! I still hate her. I will hate her for the rest of my lifeeeeeeeee.
Ne, on Thursday Socky, Dri dri, Glog, Hiu and Hazel came my house! So sad, Yong Xin cannot comeeee.. Because she had to go out for the whole day or something. O.o Anyways, we had a lot of fun!
Hazel had to stay for really long because her mum came late. So we slacked and played and etc. Hahaha. (: We all kept playing with my younger sister, who was acting cute and that was really disgusting, even though everyone else thought it was really adorable.
Yucketh.
Then we kept playing with my cute soft toys!! You know the hammies. Hahahaha. (: THEY ARE SO DAMN CUTE MAN. :3
Then yesterday I had my SEC 4 CHOIR PARTY! Ohhhh yeah.
I'm so sad I forgot to prepare pressies! But Joey bought pressies today so we're splitting the price and giving on Tues! ( : Happiness.
And they are super nice! They prepared stuff for everyone!!!! It's like, so nice. SEC 4s, YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!
We had to stay till really late yesterday. I reached home around 10. So tired! Ahhhhh! Flopped down on the bed and zonked out immediately.
Us, the piano scores, completely screwed the musical thingy up! > <>
And I PONNED JAP YESTERDAY FOR FAREWELL PARTY. WAHAHAHAHAHA. Brenda ponned part of farewell party, but came afterwards. (: Yeah, man! She went for Jap. And Koh Sensei didn't even notice my disappearance. YAY!
And farewell party was super fun. Hahahahahahaha. Super super fun!!!!!!!! Was in the same group as Abii and WE PLAYED THE AMAZING RACE! Abiiman was super lame, as usual.
The first clue was something like, "Follow the colours and find the snail", and we took really really long finding the snail! We were one of the first groups to find the snail but the snail didn't know she was the snail, so we became one of the last. What the hell lah. But anyways. Hahah. The snail let us pass really easily because she was the one who made our group late. Ho hum.
Then we got the next clue which was somewhere near the red bridge! Below the red bridge there's lots and lots and LOTS of pebbles. Then we had to search for a pebble with the word "choir" on it, in the midst of all the pebbles. Oh ma gawd. Everyone was like searching and I stepped in and spotted one IMMEDIATELY. So we finished that really fast!!!! Oh YEAH.
The greatness of my glasses! (egoism ABOUND, (:)
Then the next clue was, "pledge our hearts on ascending steps", which was obviously the specs stand, so we ran there. Our task was to run up and DOWN the steps (the benches, actually, the ones that are really far apart from each other) 7 times within 1 minute. The last time I walked down those benches, I almost fell down. So I was like really scared.
Abii too! But luckily our whole group could hold hands so it was much easier as I had SUPPORT. Mwahahaha. And we were really happy man! We went slow and steady. But made it in good time.
Then we had to go to the giant chessboard. The pieces were all jumbled up in a mess and our task was to rearrange everything. That was quite easy, then we had to play tic tac toe with the person in charge of the task. She won, of course, but no matter. We still got the clue. (:
Next, we had to go to the roof garden! Yeah man. Our task was to empty all the marbles out of a jar within 30 seconds using chopsticks. Two members had to do so. Abii was really good at it so she was one of the two, and Michelle, a sec 4, was the other person. So at first they were frantically picking out the marbles.
Then we thought, how about we just empty the whole thing by scraping the marbles out with the chopsticks!? So Michelle tilted the jar and dug out all the marbles, which spilled on the floor in a flurry of glass. Clinking abound.
And we got the next clue.
OMG what a stupideth task ahhaahahaha. So simple, just dig out the marblessss!
Then we walked slowly to the basketball court, which was revealed in the clue. 3 other groups were sitting there already, so we were the 4th group. We had to go to the pit stop (a square area of taped down newspapers) and we held hands and jumped on it together! FINISHETH!
Woohoo. That was the funnest yesterday.
The musical thingy was really funny too. CHERMAINE AS MISS LIM WAS FREAKIN HILARIOUS. Her acting so funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Okay, thats all, enough of my rambling. Now I shall enter MSN! Even though noone would be online cuz it's really late. (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home