Thursday, August 03, 2006

Woohooo grey is nice to write in! It fits my mood!

I have to rush out jap compo and there's music test tomorrow and I cannot chiong jap hw before jap because there's maths remedial so I'm squashed for tomorrow!

Ignore the previous post, I was joking. We still can be a threesome group... I think. But I don't think Ms Jennifer allow! Tsk. I wanna go dri, glog and sock's group but dunno if her other group members would like us there. I mean, it'd look like we barged our way in, thick-skinned weirdos, declaring, "OH CAN I JOIN YOUR GROUP! OKAY!? OKAY. BECAUSE YOU KNOW, WE WERE THE 3 LEFT OUT WHILE ALL OF YOU HAD NICE PERFECT GROUPS! AND YOU DIDN'T SEE US! BECAUSE GUESS WHAT, WE'RE LIKE, INVISIBLE? SO OBVIOUSLY YOU WOULDN'T NOTICE OR GIVE A DAMN. BUT COM'ON, LET US IN. WE'RE NICE."

Fat hope. Dunno why I ever got put in one hope. I am hopeless.

Belindie, Josie, Zhiwei, Francine, I love you! Okay. Sorry. I am so sui bian. Hahahahahha. Francine it's okay lah mich lim never do anything wrong (:

Okay so today we had the malay dance competition and it was SO. Weird.

OMG OMG One truth the mr wong dance until SO DAMN FUNNY LAH. It was gayness abound.

Let me practise description writing! Retarded kind.

Mr Wong was clad in a chef-hat-look-a-like and strange long sleeved shirt and long pants, which were identical to the colour of PAU PAUS! All whitish yellowish.


When he danced, he jutted out his shoulders really obviously and kept swaying them to and fro and he slid his hand down his arm like some girl trying to seduce someone.

And he kicked his leg up really high, (Joanie was amazed that his pants didn't split) and then he spun around zillions of times while the students dancing around him only spun around once.

And he was super super enthu. He walked in this strange, swaggering manner and he kept swinging his arms around really enthusiastically, and he was grinning like hell.

Eeyurgh... And he choreographed the dance too! He be funny. And gay. Extremely.

If any teacher reads this, uh, you'll have to agree with me. The teachers were snorting and laughing and Mr Seth Tan sneaked out to the front to video him dancing. (:

And our malay dance, I completely screwed it up! I stuck my hand out the wrong way. Hope it wasn't too obvious. Anyway, we just learnt the dance yesterday, so Hiu and I were really unclear! Ahhhh!

And the last pose was super embarrassing. Omg. Eeyurgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah well. So that's my life. Full of embarrassment and strange going-ons. And embarrassment. Tons of it.

Hazel didn't come to school today. Haiyoh! Medicine make you drowsy still can come school what. Tsk tsk.

So they got mich neo to replace her. Hehe.

Okay, still thinking about the art thing. It's sad. Didn't know my friends would desert clique-members so easily! :( Don't know if I'm even part of it now.

I guess they're human. Who they like and dislike ain't up to me to decide. (:


Ahahahaha, and none of them read my blog, so I can post all I want. I doubt they bother nowadays! They have her, ____, to focus on. Because of her they started abandoning us!

She be nice! But why can't we just stick together? :( We won't mind if she goes with us, she's seriously nice. But why must they only focus on her and leave us?

We ain't united. Duh.






you just walked away, left me behind, left me behind for good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home