WOOHOOO! TODAY MY PARENTS CAME BACK FROM JAPAN!
Oleh.
They bought soft toy hammies for meeee! And they are like SUPER SUPER CUTE! I can't stand their cuteness. Oh ma gawd!!!! Let me post pics of them OMG so cute.
They're so squishy and adorableee! ((goes mad)) WOOHOOOO ~~~~~!

THIS IS MY HAMMY! The brown fat one. Olehhh! Then the baby one is my mum's.
The white one and the baby one sitting on top of it is my younger sister's (who is 7). I am freaking immature. Imagine a thirteen year old freaking out over soft toys. MEEE
WOOHOO! I love squishy soft toys. YAY!
Tomorrow supposed to be half day but there's CHOIR PRAC. Damn. > <
And I wanted to make a dance routine with my bro while holding our hammies. To the song "we're all in this together" HAHAHAH. Toss hammy in the air then sing,"Together, together, together EVERYONE!" Then spin one round and push down hammy and fling it into the air then go "Together, together, com'on let's have some fun!"
Woohoo. Okay, I admit., My dance choreography sucks like hell. HAHAHAHAHAHA i am freaking wu liao!
Tomorrow half day. But choir prac makes it a full day. Nooooo i dun wanna go home alone > <
Oleh.
They bought soft toy hammies for meeee! And they are like SUPER SUPER CUTE! I can't stand their cuteness. Oh ma gawd!!!! Let me post pics of them OMG so cute.
They're so squishy and adorableee! ((goes mad)) WOOHOOOO ~~~~~!

THIS IS MY HAMMY! The brown fat one. Olehhh! Then the baby one is my mum's.
The white one and the baby one sitting on top of it is my younger sister's (who is 7). I am freaking immature. Imagine a thirteen year old freaking out over soft toys. MEEE
WOOHOO! I love squishy soft toys. YAY!
Tomorrow supposed to be half day but there's CHOIR PRAC. Damn. > <
And I wanted to make a dance routine with my bro while holding our hammies. To the song "we're all in this together" HAHAHAH. Toss hammy in the air then sing,"Together, together, together EVERYONE!" Then spin one round and push down hammy and fling it into the air then go "Together, together, com'on let's have some fun!"
Woohoo. Okay, I admit., My dance choreography sucks like hell. HAHAHAHAHAHA i am freaking wu liao!
Tomorrow half day. But choir prac makes it a full day. Nooooo i dun wanna go home alone > <

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home