Woohooo! Joanie, Hazey and Hiu Hiu came my house for Science project today. Funneth!!!!
We were slacking a lot at first because I was trying desperately to finish my chinese homework, and Hazel was playing Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. We were slamming him into Filch and stuff. You know, the part after he 'breaks' the porcelain thingy!
Okay. Then eh we got to work, but not before we watched the two chinese boys thing, where the blue scarf guy did the mushy mouth!!! I just realised! Hiu was going, "Oh my god" and Hazel was laughing like siao. TO SEE: http://www.twochineseboys.blogspot.com then watch "bu de bu ai". (:
Then JOAN DID SO MUCH WORK. Omg. She seems to love it lah! And she's just sent me like 6 slides, which makes up almost 20 slides for our powerpoint. OMG. And we called ourselves MEDICAL NAMES! Mwahahahaha. She's Prof. Joan Kwek, I'm Dr. Deborah Hoe, Hiu is Medical Consultant Yeung Hiu Min, Hazel is Nutritionist. LOL!
Then there was this slide where we wrote our idea of what the definition of a bone is, and we wrote like "Prof. Joan Kwek Says..." etc etc. Then we put our beautiful pictures beside what each of us said! I randomly took them. And Joan's pose is freaking funny. We're supposed to look all sophisticated but I looked retarded.
And Hazel became Nutritionist because she was ramming nuggets up her mouth while taking the pic. Let me show you!
Nutritionist Hazel Lau:

Look how greedy she is. She ate a lot of chicken wings and nuggets. That's all I know. So retarded ahahhahaha
Medical Consultant Yeung Hiu Min:

Professor Joan Kwek:
She looks the most SOPHISTICATED, yeah!?
WOOHOO! And uh, no me. I suck the most. HAHAHAHHA! And Joan loves doing powerpoints, I've just discovered! She did so many slides.
DOUMO ARIGATOU JOANIE! Thanks for like doing so much. LOL!
And Hazel and Hiu Min were using the car thingy at home to hit me loads of times while I was sprawled on the floor chionging out a zuo wen, which my teacher said was quite okay. Snort.
Everyone was laughing at me and my fierceness to my bro! And my bro's stupidity. And my retardedness. Because Hiu and Hazel were slamming the car thingy into me really happily and laughing like mad. I dunno why, I'm a source of hilarity. Eeyurgh!
Then Hazel and I were making a dance to the song "All Star"... Our hands had to be in the "L" sign all the time hahahaha... it was dedicated to Than!!! We were laughing like mad while dancing.. so cool!
Woohoo. Tuition was slack today because I was bullying my teacher (the male one) and scolding him for his horrriiiigggiiibbbleeee english. Then everyone was laughing. Snort. He is like very stupid one lah! O_o
Okay then when I came home I fell asleep... hahahahs... then ate my pizza! Spizza is really good, must go buy! Woooo!
Yay today was fun. And THANK YOU HIU HIU for planning to finish up the powerpoint. (: The power of thumbdrives rock! (: Just add in Joan's slides. She did everything. WOWOOWW.
My thumbdrive be POWERFUL!
Professor Kwek, thank you ah! You rock!
We were slacking a lot at first because I was trying desperately to finish my chinese homework, and Hazel was playing Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. We were slamming him into Filch and stuff. You know, the part after he 'breaks' the porcelain thingy!
Okay. Then eh we got to work, but not before we watched the two chinese boys thing, where the blue scarf guy did the mushy mouth!!! I just realised! Hiu was going, "Oh my god" and Hazel was laughing like siao. TO SEE: http://www.twochineseboys.blogspot.com then watch "bu de bu ai". (:
Then JOAN DID SO MUCH WORK. Omg. She seems to love it lah! And she's just sent me like 6 slides, which makes up almost 20 slides for our powerpoint. OMG. And we called ourselves MEDICAL NAMES! Mwahahahaha. She's Prof. Joan Kwek, I'm Dr. Deborah Hoe, Hiu is Medical Consultant Yeung Hiu Min, Hazel is Nutritionist. LOL!
Then there was this slide where we wrote our idea of what the definition of a bone is, and we wrote like "Prof. Joan Kwek Says..." etc etc. Then we put our beautiful pictures beside what each of us said! I randomly took them. And Joan's pose is freaking funny. We're supposed to look all sophisticated but I looked retarded.
And Hazel became Nutritionist because she was ramming nuggets up her mouth while taking the pic. Let me show you!
Nutritionist Hazel Lau:

Look how greedy she is. She ate a lot of chicken wings and nuggets. That's all I know. So retarded ahahhahaha
Medical Consultant Yeung Hiu Min:

Professor Joan Kwek:
She looks the most SOPHISTICATED, yeah!?
WOOHOO! And uh, no me. I suck the most. HAHAHAHHA! And Joan loves doing powerpoints, I've just discovered! She did so many slides.
DOUMO ARIGATOU JOANIE! Thanks for like doing so much. LOL!
And Hazel and Hiu Min were using the car thingy at home to hit me loads of times while I was sprawled on the floor chionging out a zuo wen, which my teacher said was quite okay. Snort.
Everyone was laughing at me and my fierceness to my bro! And my bro's stupidity. And my retardedness. Because Hiu and Hazel were slamming the car thingy into me really happily and laughing like mad. I dunno why, I'm a source of hilarity. Eeyurgh!
Then Hazel and I were making a dance to the song "All Star"... Our hands had to be in the "L" sign all the time hahahaha... it was dedicated to Than!!! We were laughing like mad while dancing.. so cool!
Woohoo. Tuition was slack today because I was bullying my teacher (the male one) and scolding him for his horrriiiigggiiibbbleeee english. Then everyone was laughing. Snort. He is like very stupid one lah! O_o
Okay then when I came home I fell asleep... hahahahs... then ate my pizza! Spizza is really good, must go buy! Woooo!
Yay today was fun. And THANK YOU HIU HIU for planning to finish up the powerpoint. (: The power of thumbdrives rock! (: Just add in Joan's slides. She did everything. WOWOOWW.
My thumbdrive be POWERFUL!
Professor Kwek, thank you ah! You rock!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home