I am feeling very sad now.
I have just read the part where Fai's eye gets dug out by that freaking Syaoran's clone.
And FAI IS MY FAV CHARACTER! He is sooo sweet lah. Oh ma gawd. I can't believe this is happening!!!! Syaoran sucks like hell.
The Syaoran's clone becomes evil and he eats Fai's eye. Then he was about to eat the other eye but luckily Kurogane stopped him. And Syaoran's clone has NO HEART NOW. That's why he became evil. Then the real Syaoran and the evil Syaoran (the clone) fight together.
The real Syaoran is shuai! Hahaha.
Then now Fai is going to die.. But Kurogane is gonna save him! Woohooo! Fai and Kuro forever! I think they're gonna become gay! Hopefully! Kurofai rocks.
Okay, anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about and wants to find out more (I highly doubt, cuz I think anyone who bothers reading my blog is bored to death by my mindless rambling), go HERE: Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles Online Manga
Woohoo yeah. And my blog is accumulating dust! Why noone come tag le. Wa wa. I'm sad. Haha.
Okay now on to normal, "everyday" stuff. Today the choir had to go the Kebun Baru CC to perform in the morning. The acoustics sucked because we had to sing in an open air place and we sounded TERRRRIIIBBBLLLEEE. Eeyurgh.
And Mayflower Secondary people were watching us with expressionless faces. : ( Did we suck that bad!? And the sound couldn't travel nicely. Oh man. And the piano playing sounded really funny! Hahhaha. But it was fun. Ahaha. Us choir still sound HEAVENLY... hahaha. Complacency abound!
I had to walk to McDonalds with Jing (she left her water bottle there) in my choir uniform. So pai seh. I looked freaky. AHHH!
Pins and needles are attacking my foot! oh ma gawd
I have just read the part where Fai's eye gets dug out by that freaking Syaoran's clone.
And FAI IS MY FAV CHARACTER! He is sooo sweet lah. Oh ma gawd. I can't believe this is happening!!!! Syaoran sucks like hell.
The Syaoran's clone becomes evil and he eats Fai's eye. Then he was about to eat the other eye but luckily Kurogane stopped him. And Syaoran's clone has NO HEART NOW. That's why he became evil. Then the real Syaoran and the evil Syaoran (the clone) fight together.
The real Syaoran is shuai! Hahaha.
Then now Fai is going to die.. But Kurogane is gonna save him! Woohooo! Fai and Kuro forever! I think they're gonna become gay! Hopefully! Kurofai rocks.
Okay, anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about and wants to find out more (I highly doubt, cuz I think anyone who bothers reading my blog is bored to death by my mindless rambling), go HERE: Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles Online Manga
Woohoo yeah. And my blog is accumulating dust! Why noone come tag le. Wa wa. I'm sad. Haha.
Okay now on to normal, "everyday" stuff. Today the choir had to go the Kebun Baru CC to perform in the morning. The acoustics sucked because we had to sing in an open air place and we sounded TERRRRIIIBBBLLLEEE. Eeyurgh.
And Mayflower Secondary people were watching us with expressionless faces. : ( Did we suck that bad!? And the sound couldn't travel nicely. Oh man. And the piano playing sounded really funny! Hahhaha. But it was fun. Ahaha. Us choir still sound HEAVENLY... hahaha. Complacency abound!
I had to walk to McDonalds with Jing (she left her water bottle there) in my choir uniform. So pai seh. I looked freaky. AHHH!
Pins and needles are attacking my foot! oh ma gawd

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home