Ah. I think I didn't post for very very long.
Heeee.
Anyways, lots and lots of stuff happened! Super fun man! On Friday, we went to Science centre and we were FREAKING late for jap. I sorta dragged Drii along so she was super pissed. Sorry Drii. hahaahaha.
And I am very certain I'm gonna fail my jap. Please please wish me good luck. I've probably missed 3 lessons out of 6 or something. I don't understand a single bit of lesson 10. ME FAIL!
Yesterday, we went to Science centre again! We went there to do some DNA stuff. And it was SUPER FUN LAH. I sat with Hiu Hiu and Socky. The first part was kinda boring, but during break, Yan Yee, Glog, Drii, Yong Xin, Socky and I went to McDonalds. I bought the chicken nuggets student meal thingy. Then all of us piled our french fries onto a tray so it looked like a massive french fry mountain! People were staring. Hhahahaha.
Then Drii and I kept trying to wave hello at this super cute little boy eating extremely adorably in front of us! I kept going yo and hello at him and smiled retardedly but he kept averting his gaze.
NOOO am i that UGLY!?!?!??!
Then we went around and played with the cool cool optical illusion stuff there. There's this twirly black and white thing that was the coolest optical illusion ever. After you stare at it for twenty seconds, you're supposed to look at your hand and your skin will seem to bulge and pulse strangely! That was super cool!
Then me and Yong Xin stared at each other's faces after looking at the twirly thing and HER FOREHEAD BULGED OUT AND I SHRIEKED. We both started waving our arms and screaming like mad people. Ahh! It was freaky!
Then Yong Xin and I lagged behind cuz we kept looking at the cool stuff. Then we caught up with them.. Yong Xin and I yo-ed at President SR Nathan!!! When Yong Xin YO-ED, the President looked away... awww so sad. He was insulted by Yong Xin's impoliteness!
We walked around a lot and I forgot where we went but all I know was that it was freaking fun. We went to the airplane place and the fishy place and the bouncy ball wall place where you slam into the walls and you bounce into the other side.. super FUN! We went into this butterfly enclosure too and they all screamed when I said I saw a butterfly. Then they ran out. Diaooo... hahahahaa!!!
We ran around a lot and went to some photo booth thing and there was this cool machine that could superimpose your friends face onto yours so you could see how you would look when your friend's face and yours merge together! I made DRII LOOK SO MUCH UGLIER AHHAAHHA. Sorryy man! Yan Yee made Yong Xin look so much prettier, ahahahahaha. (:
Then we went to do more DNA stuff at the LAB AND IT WAS SUPER COOL. So fun! After it finished we went to the waterworks place and I got kinda drenched. Then I went for swimming. (:
Ah Beng and the swimming instructor's son burst into laughter when they saw me in my beautiful school uniform, and they didn't stop laughing until I stalked off to change into my swimming suit. Hmph.
And Ah Beng and my bro fought, making my bro cry. Then my bro continuously tried to beat up Ah Beng so I dragged them apart and started yelling at my bro to stop it in my super fierce voice and he wailed and shouted even more. Retardedness aboundies!
Today Drii, Glog, Sock and Yong came to my house to do Wayang Kulit project. Today very boring.. we kept having to recite our dumb scripts. Drii and I have to speak in super sissy voices!
My reputation is gonna be ruined AGAIN! :( I hate being sun wu kong... yahahaha.
I LOVE SCIENCE CENTRE. IT ROCKS MAN!
Heeee.
Anyways, lots and lots of stuff happened! Super fun man! On Friday, we went to Science centre and we were FREAKING late for jap. I sorta dragged Drii along so she was super pissed. Sorry Drii. hahaahaha.
And I am very certain I'm gonna fail my jap. Please please wish me good luck. I've probably missed 3 lessons out of 6 or something. I don't understand a single bit of lesson 10. ME FAIL!
Yesterday, we went to Science centre again! We went there to do some DNA stuff. And it was SUPER FUN LAH. I sat with Hiu Hiu and Socky. The first part was kinda boring, but during break, Yan Yee, Glog, Drii, Yong Xin, Socky and I went to McDonalds. I bought the chicken nuggets student meal thingy. Then all of us piled our french fries onto a tray so it looked like a massive french fry mountain! People were staring. Hhahahaha.
Then Drii and I kept trying to wave hello at this super cute little boy eating extremely adorably in front of us! I kept going yo and hello at him and smiled retardedly but he kept averting his gaze.
NOOO am i that UGLY!?!?!??!
Then we went around and played with the cool cool optical illusion stuff there. There's this twirly black and white thing that was the coolest optical illusion ever. After you stare at it for twenty seconds, you're supposed to look at your hand and your skin will seem to bulge and pulse strangely! That was super cool!
Then me and Yong Xin stared at each other's faces after looking at the twirly thing and HER FOREHEAD BULGED OUT AND I SHRIEKED. We both started waving our arms and screaming like mad people. Ahh! It was freaky!
Then Yong Xin and I lagged behind cuz we kept looking at the cool stuff. Then we caught up with them.. Yong Xin and I yo-ed at President SR Nathan!!! When Yong Xin YO-ED, the President looked away... awww so sad. He was insulted by Yong Xin's impoliteness!
We walked around a lot and I forgot where we went but all I know was that it was freaking fun. We went to the airplane place and the fishy place and the bouncy ball wall place where you slam into the walls and you bounce into the other side.. super FUN! We went into this butterfly enclosure too and they all screamed when I said I saw a butterfly. Then they ran out. Diaooo... hahahahaa!!!
We ran around a lot and went to some photo booth thing and there was this cool machine that could superimpose your friends face onto yours so you could see how you would look when your friend's face and yours merge together! I made DRII LOOK SO MUCH UGLIER AHHAAHHA. Sorryy man! Yan Yee made Yong Xin look so much prettier, ahahahahaha. (:
Then we went to do more DNA stuff at the LAB AND IT WAS SUPER COOL. So fun! After it finished we went to the waterworks place and I got kinda drenched. Then I went for swimming. (:
Ah Beng and the swimming instructor's son burst into laughter when they saw me in my beautiful school uniform, and they didn't stop laughing until I stalked off to change into my swimming suit. Hmph.
And Ah Beng and my bro fought, making my bro cry. Then my bro continuously tried to beat up Ah Beng so I dragged them apart and started yelling at my bro to stop it in my super fierce voice and he wailed and shouted even more. Retardedness aboundies!
Today Drii, Glog, Sock and Yong came to my house to do Wayang Kulit project. Today very boring.. we kept having to recite our dumb scripts. Drii and I have to speak in super sissy voices!
My reputation is gonna be ruined AGAIN! :( I hate being sun wu kong... yahahaha.
I LOVE SCIENCE CENTRE. IT ROCKS MAN!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home