WOOHOO! Today we celebrated National Day... eh duhh lah.
Mr Wong dancing became less gay today. But still very. EEyurgh.
Hazel sooooooooooooooooooooooooo un-hyper today. She was yearning to go home play maple.. HAHHA.
Couldn't sit with Hiu Hiu cuz she was pushed insideeeee. So sad... Sorry Hiu...
Then very funny lah, throughout. We were comparing fats during the celebration; Yong Xin, Drii and I! Hazel dreaming of maplestory beside me. Hahahahaha.
Then.... last song! I sang "where I belong" wrongly AHAHAHA I sang the chorus when it's still the verse. SOOO funny. AHahahahaha. Stupid Drii and Yong Yong laugh at me. HAHAHAHA! Then after that we sang the last words of every line VERY LOUDLY to each other... me and Yong Xin blast into each other's faces... Like this!
Me (screams in Yong Xin's face): Where I BELOOONGGGG, where I keep my, HEAAARRTTTT and SOOOOUUULLL..
Yong Xin (screams in my face): Where dreams COMEE TRUUEE FOORRRR USSS..
Both (screams in each other's faces): Where we walk together, HANDDDD IN HANDDD, towards a future SOOOO BRRRIIGGGHTTTT!!! (slaps each other's faces with flags)
Madness lah. AHAHHAA. I pulled Abii to my beautiful class! So prettyyyyy. Then I followed Abii to her stupid classroom lah. She go make the noticeboard leh. Quite nice, but dunno why never win!!!! Aiyoohh. My class also very nice! Dunno why never win. HAHAH! One hope rockies.
Then eh we went to get her stupid reply slip and then went to eat. I showed them the Japanese magazine thing that my parents bought from Japan for my older sister.. It's like SO THICK! Oh ma gawd. But I translated Japanese to English BEAUUUTTIFFFFULLLYYYY for the Tsubasa Chronicles chapter 123 which was published in it. ((people snort simultaneously))
Fine. My translation sucks.
Wahhhh!
It got drenched by my water bottle so it was all weird and cracky line-ish. Told my sister and she said, "that's genius." > <
Okay, then went for choir. Slacked kinda a lot because piano scores (for our musical thingy) don't do much except for groan and complain (because our owners keep scribbling notes on us, hahaha). HAHAHA.
But piano scores and leads have to dance the finale!!! Damn. And it's like super hip hop so I keep getting everything wrong. So weird lah! Then stupid STUPID abii kept laughing at me. I kept stoning. HAHAAHHAA!
Took picture with Chermaine, my retarded mortal. She is so obscene man. She acts as our choir conductor, Miss Lim, in our musical!!! AHhahaha. My seniors are all retarded one. Hahah. But veryyy funny! I love choir!
And I just went to McDonalds with Jing. Met up with Joey and Angeline! So I was spinning around on my super cool movable chair and Jing kept calling me retarded! Then Joey got a straw and stuffed it into my milo. Then she take to drink.
Then after that when she stopped drinking my straw suddenly fly out!!! It sorta hopped and fell on the floor. HAHAHAHAH then we were laughing like mad.
Then Joey kept peeling off her chicken wing skin. I stole most of it. HEHEE. Me greedy. She says it's fattening. I don't really bother, ahahahahaha.
Ah well. But we had to stay back for choir even though half day!!! Came back home like at usual timee... damnn... =X ah well, i still <3 choirrr (: my lovee!
Mr Wong dancing became less gay today. But still very. EEyurgh.
Hazel sooooooooooooooooooooooooo un-hyper today. She was yearning to go home play maple.. HAHHA.
Couldn't sit with Hiu Hiu cuz she was pushed insideeeee. So sad... Sorry Hiu...
Then very funny lah, throughout. We were comparing fats during the celebration; Yong Xin, Drii and I! Hazel dreaming of maplestory beside me. Hahahahaha.
Then.... last song! I sang "where I belong" wrongly AHAHAHA I sang the chorus when it's still the verse. SOOO funny. AHahahahaha. Stupid Drii and Yong Yong laugh at me. HAHAHAHA! Then after that we sang the last words of every line VERY LOUDLY to each other... me and Yong Xin blast into each other's faces... Like this!
Me (screams in Yong Xin's face): Where I BELOOONGGGG, where I keep my, HEAAARRTTTT and SOOOOUUULLL..
Yong Xin (screams in my face): Where dreams COMEE TRUUEE FOORRRR USSS..
Both (screams in each other's faces): Where we walk together, HANDDDD IN HANDDD, towards a future SOOOO BRRRIIGGGHTTTT!!! (slaps each other's faces with flags)
Madness lah. AHAHHAA. I pulled Abii to my beautiful class! So prettyyyyy. Then I followed Abii to her stupid classroom lah. She go make the noticeboard leh. Quite nice, but dunno why never win!!!! Aiyoohh. My class also very nice! Dunno why never win. HAHAH! One hope rockies.
Then eh we went to get her stupid reply slip and then went to eat. I showed them the Japanese magazine thing that my parents bought from Japan for my older sister.. It's like SO THICK! Oh ma gawd. But I translated Japanese to English BEAUUUTTIFFFFULLLYYYY for the Tsubasa Chronicles chapter 123 which was published in it. ((people snort simultaneously))
Fine. My translation sucks.
Wahhhh!
It got drenched by my water bottle so it was all weird and cracky line-ish. Told my sister and she said, "that's genius." > <
Okay, then went for choir. Slacked kinda a lot because piano scores (for our musical thingy) don't do much except for groan and complain (because our owners keep scribbling notes on us, hahaha). HAHAHA.
But piano scores and leads have to dance the finale!!! Damn. And it's like super hip hop so I keep getting everything wrong. So weird lah! Then stupid STUPID abii kept laughing at me. I kept stoning. HAHAAHHAA!
Took picture with Chermaine, my retarded mortal. She is so obscene man. She acts as our choir conductor, Miss Lim, in our musical!!! AHhahaha. My seniors are all retarded one. Hahah. But veryyy funny! I love choir!
And I just went to McDonalds with Jing. Met up with Joey and Angeline! So I was spinning around on my super cool movable chair and Jing kept calling me retarded! Then Joey got a straw and stuffed it into my milo. Then she take to drink.
Then after that when she stopped drinking my straw suddenly fly out!!! It sorta hopped and fell on the floor. HAHAHAHAH then we were laughing like mad.
Then Joey kept peeling off her chicken wing skin. I stole most of it. HEHEE. Me greedy. She says it's fattening. I don't really bother, ahahahahaha.
Ah well. But we had to stay back for choir even though half day!!! Came back home like at usual timee... damnn... =X ah well, i still <3 choirrr (: my lovee!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home