Yay!
Today Ruofan, Ching Ying, Lovin and Hazel came to my house to do dancing malaysia thingo projectie. Anyways. Stupid Hazel kept wanting to watch Tsubasa, thus wasting a lot of time, but it was really funny because we watched the funniest episode in the whole series.
Lovin naughty! She came late. Tsk.
Well about swimming yesterday... nothing much. Except that Ah Beng and Marcus (the coach's son's name, i THINK) spotted my bro digging into his swimming trunks and scratching his butt in a really obscene manner.
And they were laughing like mad. Disgusting, porny people!
Okay. yesh. We didn't really do much and it was kinda boring ahaaha. Because Hazel was supposed to choreograph but we all slacked in the end, heee.
Um what else. I was falling asleep at tuition and my stupideth bro got scolded for not finishing his homework. Retardedness abound! Me so guai.
On Friday I was completely embarrassed in Jap class. Drii forced me go toilet with her. Then Koh Sensei asked me to say, "May we go to the toilet?" in Japanese instead of English.
Like I said, I missed 3 lessons. So I said the first thing that popped in my mind; I didn't even THINK:
"Toire ni haitte mo iidesuka?" (may i ENTER the toilet -_-"" they kept writing that in the textbook so I just rattled off what I memorised.)
Koh Sensei went, "You want to enter the toilet? O__o"
Hastily, I attempted to correct myself without thinking because I was panicking.
"Toire he i masu ka?" (Do you want to go to the toilet?)
Koh Sensei amusedly announced to the class, "Do I want to go to the toilet? No, sensei doesn't want to go to the toilet."
I think my face was like completely red in embarrassment! So pai seh! I was like jumping up and down and wailing in despair. People were staring with disgusted expressions or something at my retardedness. I think they were all snorting.
Then a very nice St Nicks girl from Abii's class (i forgot her name, wahahahaha) just entered the classroom and she went, "Toire ni itte mo ii desuka?"
Which is the correct one. And suddenly it hit me. LOL. I am freaking stupid man! (:
So I hurriedly tried to repeat that to Koh Sensei but I was so embarrassed I just kept stumbling over my words. So Koh Sensei just let me go. I think she saw me blushing like hell. OMG embarrassment abound. :/
My jap sucks now. Whoopee!
Today Ruofan, Ching Ying, Lovin and Hazel came to my house to do dancing malaysia thingo projectie. Anyways. Stupid Hazel kept wanting to watch Tsubasa, thus wasting a lot of time, but it was really funny because we watched the funniest episode in the whole series.
Lovin naughty! She came late. Tsk.
Well about swimming yesterday... nothing much. Except that Ah Beng and Marcus (the coach's son's name, i THINK) spotted my bro digging into his swimming trunks and scratching his butt in a really obscene manner.
And they were laughing like mad. Disgusting, porny people!
Okay. yesh. We didn't really do much and it was kinda boring ahaaha. Because Hazel was supposed to choreograph but we all slacked in the end, heee.
Um what else. I was falling asleep at tuition and my stupideth bro got scolded for not finishing his homework. Retardedness abound! Me so guai.
On Friday I was completely embarrassed in Jap class. Drii forced me go toilet with her. Then Koh Sensei asked me to say, "May we go to the toilet?" in Japanese instead of English.
Like I said, I missed 3 lessons. So I said the first thing that popped in my mind; I didn't even THINK:
"Toire ni haitte mo iidesuka?" (may i ENTER the toilet -_-"" they kept writing that in the textbook so I just rattled off what I memorised.)
Koh Sensei went, "You want to enter the toilet? O__o"
Hastily, I attempted to correct myself without thinking because I was panicking.
"Toire he i masu ka?" (Do you want to go to the toilet?)
Koh Sensei amusedly announced to the class, "Do I want to go to the toilet? No, sensei doesn't want to go to the toilet."
I think my face was like completely red in embarrassment! So pai seh! I was like jumping up and down and wailing in despair. People were staring with disgusted expressions or something at my retardedness. I think they were all snorting.
Then a very nice St Nicks girl from Abii's class (i forgot her name, wahahahaha) just entered the classroom and she went, "Toire ni itte mo ii desuka?"
Which is the correct one. And suddenly it hit me. LOL. I am freaking stupid man! (:
So I hurriedly tried to repeat that to Koh Sensei but I was so embarrassed I just kept stumbling over my words. So Koh Sensei just let me go. I think she saw me blushing like hell. OMG embarrassment abound. :/
My jap sucks now. Whoopee!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home