Thursday, August 31, 2006

Today... so tiring man. I feel like DYING..

Ah well. Today was teachers' day celebrations, I took random piccies, blablabla..

There's supposed to be a 6C'05 class gathering today but I was so tired I just went on the bus and flew home.

I wanna go sleep!

And my arms are ACHING MADLY. Yesterday Yong Xin was supposed to go and shop with me but she got a huge, swollen eye. Eeyurgh. So I went with Hazel and Hiu Min...

Yupp... And we shopped madly. We went to J8 at 5.30 and only finished at 7 something. It was freaking funny because we kept pointing out suitable, pretty presents for Mr Wong (hello kitty stuff, etc). And Hazel wanted to buy freaking Oreos for Mr Wong just because he looked like one.

Greedy Abii and Lynette snatched it from my pressie bag and ate it! They have to pay Hazel and Hiu Min back, man. Idiots!

Yesh. Will not post much and maybe will upload pictures tomorrow or something here. Wheeee. I am tired, I SAID!

Okay. Never mind, noone even reads my shit. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home