Monday, May 15, 2006

IMPORTANT NOTE: oh ma gawd, my tagboard is flooded with crap! please do NOT BELIEVE anything that's written on it... it's all shit. Okay? Guaiiiiiii ((pats heads))

Yes, my life is over. Thanks to Josie's darling, Yew Keong, saying random "hihihi"s to me and me replying, because I'm a nice girl, my mom finally discovered i'm talking to... ((drum roll)) BOYS! OMG. ((gasps and splutters in amazement, rolling eyes at the same time))

Yeah, wow, that's so freaking amazing, ain't it? To think I've been communicating with guys since like, the end of P5 and only NOW they see it. God. And what's wrong with talking to guys? They're not diseased or anything. So well, thanks to me being discovered, my dad turned on message history, so they can read every message sent out. God, what's up with that? It's like, they're so freaking paranoid.

Okay, I'll give you the details.

I was happily studying jap with Yong Rong through Skype (that talking programme thing, ya know), quarrelling with Wei Kee (as usual), talking with Hsiang Yeh, and receiving random messages from Yew Keong at the same time. Yes, appalling, ain't it. I was talking to 4 guys and 0 girls. I really wonder why my mum only caught me talking to Yew Keong. I guess it's because of my SUPER FAST REACTION TIME of closing skype, saying bye to wei kee and hy, and closing everything UNTIL yew keong's message popped up going, "hahaha good luck byebye".

"Who is this YEW KEONG?" demanded my mother. And I'm all, "Um, my friend?" And my mum goes, "WHO IS HE!?" I mean, his name was freaking obvious that he was a guy. 'wong yew keong'. DUHH. Guy's name. Argh! If only his nick had been girly. I signed out of msn as fast as I could, arguing with my mum like mad. "I WASN'T TALKING TO HIM! REALLY!! I WASN'T! HE TALKED TO ME FIRST! HE'S JUST SO CRAZY HE TALKS TO EVERYONE!"

"YOU WERE TALKING TO BOYS! WHO IS HE? HOW DO YOU KNOW HIM!?" yelled my mother, while I heaved all my jap stuff into my arms and hurried to get upstairs.

"I DON'T KNOW!!!" I screamed back. "Anyways, I really need to study my jap, so I'm going upstairs!" My mum glared at me and she looked really angry. I was scared so I dashed upstairs and went into my room, attempting to pretend I was innocent and merely studying my jap. When I was skyping, she kept asking me who I was talking to/studying jap with. I had to keep going, "My friend, my friend, my friend" like hell. Man.

Okay, so then, my mum declared to my dad, "Do you know our daughter has been talking to boys?" My father came out of the room, scratching his head and lugging along his guitar at the same time (don't ask me why he did that). "Really? I didn't know that!"

"I wasn't talking to boys! I really wasn't! He talked to me first!" I yelled back indignantly, feeling really wronged. Hello, what's wrong with yew keong saying hi?! He was just being random. What the hell was wrong with that? Yet my parents were making such a freaking big fuss outta everything. My dad was going to explode any time, I could see.

"Go and sign in and we'll check your messages," he said quietly, in that really scary, deep voice he uses when he's really angry.

"But I wasn't talking to guys! I honestly WASN'T! Really, I really wasn't! You don't need to check! I really, really wasn't!" I said, on the verge of tears. Because I was hoping they would soften my parents. Unfortunately not. They chased me downstairs to switch on the stupid com while I kept denying that I was talking to Yew Keong. They made me sign in and appeared online. Oh my god. I was seriously hoping that no guy would talk to me.

Yew Keong was online. "THERE! THAT ONE, that wong yew keong!" exclaimed my mother triumphantly. My father clicked on the name. "There! The messages to her! 'I'm like the sun [insert yew keong's personal message here] feel free to talk to me!!!!!!11" And I was standing there, diao-ing and going, "errrrr..." because apparently, my mum doesn't know that those are just display names and not messages.

My dad figured that they were display names, though. Smarteth. They scrolled down the list of offline people.

"AHAH! Wei Kee!" points out my dad happily. "Block him," urges my mum. I stay there, feeling really angry. They have no freaking right to invoke my privacy. What are they doing, blocking my friends? They're not my parents' friends, they're mine! I felt like screaming, literally. They blocked wei kee

"WHO IS THIS TPH!?" demanded my mum suddenly. Guess what. My mum's name is Tan Puay Hoon. She used to have MSN and she called herself tph. So I went really sarcastically, "Um, mummy, that's you."

"Oh," she says, embarrassedly. Hahs. So then, they went through EVERY SINGLE contact, and I couldn't bear to take it in case they asked me "who this was' and I couldn't answer. So I went upstairs, warned guys not to talk to me through msn if I'm online through smses, and lay on the bed for 1 hr plus thinking about my horrible life with no freaking freedom, as Zhi Yi said.


Honestly, what is the problem with my life? I have no freedom at all, man. When do they expect me to get married, huh, with what they're doing to me? At this rate, I bet they'll allow me to talk to guys when I'm 20 (what a YOUNGGG AGE; not)) and get married when I'm 80. Brilliante. I have no freaking freedom at all. I'm stuck in this holey place with no freedom. Michneo, xie xie ni, your parents are like mine, not allowing you to communicate with guys. Finally, someone whose parents are like mine.

Longish post, but I'm not done yet. Today I had to hobble to school in my old size 3 shoes. Because my new ones aren't dry yet. I didn't exactly "hobble", because the shoes fit me quite well. But it was a tight fit, ehehes. Anyways, my size 4 new ones are too big for me. O.o

And I had the crappy shitty sicky Jap test today. It was the hardest out of the 3 jap tests we had had lately. I minused like 3 marks from the listening and 10 marks plus from the main paper, probably. Because I didn't study the Japanese Negative Form shit and I failed that entire section. I think.

So today, on the whole, sucked. Especially because I went to J1I for the test instead of my usual J1S because on wednesday I have that shit concert thing with Anderson and I have to perform with the choir... okay I'm rambling. BUT ANYWAY, the mad Hazel was screaming my name as loudly as possible in class and shooting meaningful glances towards me, then towards Yong Rong, who also happens to be in the class. But seriously, Hazel, you're insane. Go check up at Woodbridge Hospital lahh.

So that about sums up my life and my daily happenings. Oleh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home