WHEEE SO INCREDIBLY FUN TODAY. AH HAAHAHAHAHAHA!
Laaaa... okay, I'm a retardee.Today woke up feeling all weird and empty. Blehhs. It was 3 weeks ago. It should have gone already, but it suddenly came back today... NOSTALGIA. Learnt that word from mr. chou hsiang yeh. Lol.
I didn't finish my tuition homework, olehhs. I think my brother is in love with this P6 girl at my tuition place, even though he's like 3 years younger than her. He kept trying to spray water at her and chased her around the place. Mann. My brother seems to enjoy going for older girls. Like Jing, who still has the misfortune to be crushed on by him. Even she can see he likes her. Eurgh.
He liked this freaking idiot called agnesfairy in Maplestory too. EEYURGH. She sucked like hell, I tell you. So damn bossy. And she was P5 last year. EEYURGH!
Lol, people, go to mrbrown.com and watch the persistently non-political podcast stuff. It's on PAP and Worker's Party.. they're making a parody out of it. Go listen to No. 6 on the Jeff Lopez (actually James Gomez, they just changed the name) on the bar chok mee guy and tau gua... that one's freaking funny.
And now I'm in love with "Torn" by Natalie Imbruglia. I find it damn meaningful.
I'm all out of faith,
This is how I feel,
I'm cold and I am shamed
Lying naked on the floor.
Illusion never changed
Into something real
I'm wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn
You're a little late
I'm already torn...
Do not think sick about the "lying naked on the floor" thing. It's not literal.. but the whole song holds a lot of meaning. I'm simply in love with it. (:
Laaaa... okay, I'm a retardee.Today woke up feeling all weird and empty. Blehhs. It was 3 weeks ago. It should have gone already, but it suddenly came back today... NOSTALGIA. Learnt that word from mr. chou hsiang yeh. Lol.
I didn't finish my tuition homework, olehhs. I think my brother is in love with this P6 girl at my tuition place, even though he's like 3 years younger than her. He kept trying to spray water at her and chased her around the place. Mann. My brother seems to enjoy going for older girls. Like Jing, who still has the misfortune to be crushed on by him. Even she can see he likes her. Eurgh.
He liked this freaking idiot called agnesfairy in Maplestory too. EEYURGH. She sucked like hell, I tell you. So damn bossy. And she was P5 last year. EEYURGH!
Lol, people, go to mrbrown.com and watch the persistently non-political podcast stuff. It's on PAP and Worker's Party.. they're making a parody out of it. Go listen to No. 6 on the Jeff Lopez (actually James Gomez, they just changed the name) on the bar chok mee guy and tau gua... that one's freaking funny.
And now I'm in love with "Torn" by Natalie Imbruglia. I find it damn meaningful.
I'm all out of faith,
This is how I feel,
I'm cold and I am shamed
Lying naked on the floor.
Illusion never changed
Into something real
I'm wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn
You're a little late
I'm already torn...
Do not think sick about the "lying naked on the floor" thing. It's not literal.. but the whole song holds a lot of meaning. I'm simply in love with it. (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home