Hahas... no posting for really long, ehhs?
IMPOSTERS! GET OUTTA MY BLOG MAN!!! My reputation is crumbling. Bleargh. I will have to walk to school with a paper bag on my head.
Okayy, long time no posting. Due to my really crazy obsession with the anime, Gakuen Alice. OMG, it's really so addictive. It's so freaking nice, okay! It rocks like hell. I am really obsessed with it. It's so damn cute etc.etc... My wallpaper is Gakuen Alice, my msn nick is Gakuen Alice, my display picture is Gakuen Alice and my hp wallpaper is Gakuen Alice. (: I must learn how to draw them. I MUST PERSERVERE! BAHH!
Okayyes. So anyways, yesterday I went to Hiu's house for a "birthday party" sorta thing. It was freaking fun, I tell you. Hazel and I were like hopping around chanting "Mrs Wee!" and "Mrs Chan!" like crazed maniacs. The others commented we were entertainers. Olehh. Then the other girls from Hiu's interact club refused to interact with us. So freaking shyy lahhs!
Since they refused to come over, we went over to them. We introduced each other and laughed and snorted. Then after that, we went to the function room. OLEH! There was this karaoke thing with two mikes. We were all happily taking turns screaming into it. Dri very wu liao lahhs! Keep screaming "debbie loves yong rong!!!" like mad woman. Then they did that rap thing into the mike so the others not in our class thought we were mad.
After that, Hazel put her songs in. YAY! Pop songs etc etc. Hilary Duff, mostly. But we were happily pretending to sing with the mikes switched off. Hazel didn't dare to sing!!! She sing so soft lahhs. They kept screaming at me to sing just because I'm in freaking choir. And I didn't even know all those oldish chinese songs. Urgh.. In the end I did sing a few lines. Trying to motivate Hazel to sing. She's so shy lah.
But after that we all took turns to sing. It was really fun. Then after that, we played musical chairs. MWAHAHAHA!!! Everyone was running madly around the circle of chairs. Especially me, who kept clinging onto Sock Yie's shirt and screaming unnecessarily. (: It was scary okayy! Then the forfeit for the person who didn't get to sit down was to sing a few lines of a song. Bleargh!
During that game, Hiu's family friends came. Our group of people became bigger. Hahas, there were loads of people already, ya know! So we all ran around and played. I had to do a freaking forfeit like twice. Singing. I sang Mary had a little lamb and the other time I sang the stupid "Lonellyyyyyyyyyyy... I am soooo loneeelllyyyyy..." like some mad woman. Hahahhahas! They were trying to find a song for me to sing with the music. Yuckies.
Okay after that we were all slacking and bored. Hazel was practising the dance. Then after that we all grouped around the table and played the game that looked like mahjong. LOL. You had to put the number that was the same as the.. aiyoh, i dunno how to explain lahhs. But it was an easy game. After that Hiu's mom and other people came in carting food and snacks and drinks. We were all happily chewing on them.
After that, Hiu's older brother came in. Dri and I had this theory... best not to let it out. Anyways, we were laughing like we "fa feng" le. HAHAHAS! We kept doubling over and clutching our stomachs. Because it was sooo funny. Really obvious ya know!!! Okay then after that Hazel continued dancing along with the song "End of Me" by Marion Raven.
I was like standing alongside her clapping and wooting madly. Then suddenly came a camera flash and I was caught full blast. Oh ma gawd. My eyes were all twinkly with this irritating light. Hazel screamed and pointed an accusing finger at Hiu's stupid brother. OMG he took the pic lahhs. I was like "OMG!! YOU IDIOT!" and Hazel was getting way worked up. She kept yelling and screaming, "DON'T YOU DARE OKAY!" because he was aiming the camera at her.
AHAHAHAH then so funny lah. Hazel keep trying to avoid the camera and when she did, she kept splitting on the floor. She can really dance well, ya know.. so one of Hiu's family friends asked if she could join cheerleading. Unfortunately, they're from different houses. Wahahaha. Sad ehhs... So anyways, she was dancing, and glaring at Hiu's brother at the same time. So funny lahhs. He was holding the camera, getting ready to take pic of Hazel.
After that, we all hid behind the sofa, trying to hide from that stupid camera. After that Hiu's bro stood up, trying to take pics of us. I ran away from Hazel because she was the one Hiu's bro was trying to take pics of. Because she was so damn funny. She was screaming at Hiu's bro angrily. In the end I got another full blast of that camera. My eyes very painful okay! EVERYONE WAS LAUGHING. WAH LAU! ((was pissed))
Okay, so anyways, we played the game called Charade. Or taboo, I guess, since we were allowed to talk. Hiu's bro gave stupid things to do, like for Sock he always gave weird ones like "black", "yourself" etc.etc. I had to do "britney spears", "titanic", "catwalk", and dunno what shit lah. He kept laughing lah. Stupid! Then Hazel keep screaming at him and taking it really seriously. When it was her turn she was all, "BRING IT ON!" really loudly.
Then after that she forced him to play too by giving him lame lame words like "A Cinderella Story", "tango", "DNA", "Princess Sugarplum", which are really idiotic to act out. Thankfully, I saved him for 2 of them. Whees. I rawk.
Okay then after that we all got bored of the game so we played the animal game. Which hiu's brother of course introduced to us. Anyways, noone dared to sit beside him. So farnie!! Then he was all, "I won't bite you lah!" In the end Hiu sat beside him. SO anyways, the animal game was like, we all had to have an action that portrayed the animals we were. I was bird. Fei. Flap flap wings.
Then we had to clap clap twice, do our action, clap clap once, then do another person's action. It was like a concentration sort of thing. Wah lau! Then everyone keep "fei fei fei"!!!! They keep aiming me la!! HIU'S BROTHER STUPID LAH! Everytime it's someone else doing then he would go, "FEI!" then i get sabo-ed. Then I must flap so retardedly. Stupid sock sock yi zhi zhong wo. Keep "FEI FEI FEI" then everyone laugh. Stupid hiu's bro keep laughing the most like siao lah!!! BAHHH!
Then so sad, Hazel had to go. It became quieter lah but still very funny. Then after that ZHI YI AND GLOG had to GO!! It became quieter. Urgh! So quiet lah. Then they decided to tell st nicks ghost stories. Hiu's brother scaredy cat lorh, he was trying to sneak out of the room. Even though he's like 16. So dumb! Then he go switch off the lights and stare evilly at us.
We were all O.O then suddenly he crash to the floor and pretended to die. Then he pretended to be zombie and slowly got up from the floor, slowly and ghostly-like. We were all laughing at him. He can go join LD. After the ghost stories I was so freaked out and kept clutching Sock Yie. Then STUPID HIU'S BROTHER SUDDENLY TURN AROUND and say "ARGH!" like that. Make me scream my head off okay! HE SO IDIOTIC!!! OMG!!!
But Hazel keep wanting his HP number. Lol. Something's going on there.... : D
IMPOSTERS! GET OUTTA MY BLOG MAN!!! My reputation is crumbling. Bleargh. I will have to walk to school with a paper bag on my head.
Okayy, long time no posting. Due to my really crazy obsession with the anime, Gakuen Alice. OMG, it's really so addictive. It's so freaking nice, okay! It rocks like hell. I am really obsessed with it. It's so damn cute etc.etc... My wallpaper is Gakuen Alice, my msn nick is Gakuen Alice, my display picture is Gakuen Alice and my hp wallpaper is Gakuen Alice. (: I must learn how to draw them. I MUST PERSERVERE! BAHH!
Okayyes. So anyways, yesterday I went to Hiu's house for a "birthday party" sorta thing. It was freaking fun, I tell you. Hazel and I were like hopping around chanting "Mrs Wee!" and "Mrs Chan!" like crazed maniacs. The others commented we were entertainers. Olehh. Then the other girls from Hiu's interact club refused to interact with us. So freaking shyy lahhs!
Since they refused to come over, we went over to them. We introduced each other and laughed and snorted. Then after that, we went to the function room. OLEH! There was this karaoke thing with two mikes. We were all happily taking turns screaming into it. Dri very wu liao lahhs! Keep screaming "debbie loves yong rong!!!" like mad woman. Then they did that rap thing into the mike so the others not in our class thought we were mad.
After that, Hazel put her songs in. YAY! Pop songs etc etc. Hilary Duff, mostly. But we were happily pretending to sing with the mikes switched off. Hazel didn't dare to sing!!! She sing so soft lahhs. They kept screaming at me to sing just because I'm in freaking choir. And I didn't even know all those oldish chinese songs. Urgh.. In the end I did sing a few lines. Trying to motivate Hazel to sing. She's so shy lah.
But after that we all took turns to sing. It was really fun. Then after that, we played musical chairs. MWAHAHAHA!!! Everyone was running madly around the circle of chairs. Especially me, who kept clinging onto Sock Yie's shirt and screaming unnecessarily. (: It was scary okayy! Then the forfeit for the person who didn't get to sit down was to sing a few lines of a song. Bleargh!
During that game, Hiu's family friends came. Our group of people became bigger. Hahas, there were loads of people already, ya know! So we all ran around and played. I had to do a freaking forfeit like twice. Singing. I sang Mary had a little lamb and the other time I sang the stupid "Lonellyyyyyyyyyyy... I am soooo loneeelllyyyyy..." like some mad woman. Hahahhahas! They were trying to find a song for me to sing with the music. Yuckies.
Okay after that we were all slacking and bored. Hazel was practising the dance. Then after that we all grouped around the table and played the game that looked like mahjong. LOL. You had to put the number that was the same as the.. aiyoh, i dunno how to explain lahhs. But it was an easy game. After that Hiu's mom and other people came in carting food and snacks and drinks. We were all happily chewing on them.
After that, Hiu's older brother came in. Dri and I had this theory... best not to let it out. Anyways, we were laughing like we "fa feng" le. HAHAHAS! We kept doubling over and clutching our stomachs. Because it was sooo funny. Really obvious ya know!!! Okay then after that Hazel continued dancing along with the song "End of Me" by Marion Raven.
I was like standing alongside her clapping and wooting madly. Then suddenly came a camera flash and I was caught full blast. Oh ma gawd. My eyes were all twinkly with this irritating light. Hazel screamed and pointed an accusing finger at Hiu's stupid brother. OMG he took the pic lahhs. I was like "OMG!! YOU IDIOT!" and Hazel was getting way worked up. She kept yelling and screaming, "DON'T YOU DARE OKAY!" because he was aiming the camera at her.
AHAHAHAH then so funny lah. Hazel keep trying to avoid the camera and when she did, she kept splitting on the floor. She can really dance well, ya know.. so one of Hiu's family friends asked if she could join cheerleading. Unfortunately, they're from different houses. Wahahaha. Sad ehhs... So anyways, she was dancing, and glaring at Hiu's brother at the same time. So funny lahhs. He was holding the camera, getting ready to take pic of Hazel.
After that, we all hid behind the sofa, trying to hide from that stupid camera. After that Hiu's bro stood up, trying to take pics of us. I ran away from Hazel because she was the one Hiu's bro was trying to take pics of. Because she was so damn funny. She was screaming at Hiu's bro angrily. In the end I got another full blast of that camera. My eyes very painful okay! EVERYONE WAS LAUGHING. WAH LAU! ((was pissed))
Okay, so anyways, we played the game called Charade. Or taboo, I guess, since we were allowed to talk. Hiu's bro gave stupid things to do, like for Sock he always gave weird ones like "black", "yourself" etc.etc. I had to do "britney spears", "titanic", "catwalk", and dunno what shit lah. He kept laughing lah. Stupid! Then Hazel keep screaming at him and taking it really seriously. When it was her turn she was all, "BRING IT ON!" really loudly.
Then after that she forced him to play too by giving him lame lame words like "A Cinderella Story", "tango", "DNA", "Princess Sugarplum", which are really idiotic to act out. Thankfully, I saved him for 2 of them. Whees. I rawk.
Okay then after that we all got bored of the game so we played the animal game. Which hiu's brother of course introduced to us. Anyways, noone dared to sit beside him. So farnie!! Then he was all, "I won't bite you lah!" In the end Hiu sat beside him. SO anyways, the animal game was like, we all had to have an action that portrayed the animals we were. I was bird. Fei. Flap flap wings.
Then we had to clap clap twice, do our action, clap clap once, then do another person's action. It was like a concentration sort of thing. Wah lau! Then everyone keep "fei fei fei"!!!! They keep aiming me la!! HIU'S BROTHER STUPID LAH! Everytime it's someone else doing then he would go, "FEI!" then i get sabo-ed. Then I must flap so retardedly. Stupid sock sock yi zhi zhong wo. Keep "FEI FEI FEI" then everyone laugh. Stupid hiu's bro keep laughing the most like siao lah!!! BAHHH!
Then so sad, Hazel had to go. It became quieter lah but still very funny. Then after that ZHI YI AND GLOG had to GO!! It became quieter. Urgh! So quiet lah. Then they decided to tell st nicks ghost stories. Hiu's brother scaredy cat lorh, he was trying to sneak out of the room. Even though he's like 16. So dumb! Then he go switch off the lights and stare evilly at us.
We were all O.O then suddenly he crash to the floor and pretended to die. Then he pretended to be zombie and slowly got up from the floor, slowly and ghostly-like. We were all laughing at him. He can go join LD. After the ghost stories I was so freaked out and kept clutching Sock Yie. Then STUPID HIU'S BROTHER SUDDENLY TURN AROUND and say "ARGH!" like that. Make me scream my head off okay! HE SO IDIOTIC!!! OMG!!!
But Hazel keep wanting his HP number. Lol. Something's going on there.... : D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home