Tuesday, April 25, 2006

OMGOMGOMG today i had my 2.4.

YESH AND I GOT A C. I was sooo freaking happy okay! I mean, I improved my timing by like, 3 mins. For the trial I ran really slow. Then today, I managed to snag a C!! I'm in the running for gold, omigosh. (=

Stupid Josie lah, I tried to pull her then I couldn't help it but had to leave her behind... I'm sooo evil. (:

YESH! I MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET A GOLD THIS YEAR!! WOOTS!!!

YAYYY!

But my legs are aching like HELL now.

Damn lah, today I got back my Chinese test and I got freakily low okay. I deproved by 1 and a half marks, so pissed off. I could have earned around 8 marks more. I tried doing it again without looking at the correct answers and I got most of them correct. OH MAN. IF ONLY I HAD CONCENTRATED. THANKS SO MUCH, JOSIE!!! ((sarcasm dripping.))

OKAY SO THEN WE HAD THIS CRAP D AND T TEST IN THE MORNING. I'm absolutely sure I'm just going to scrape a pass. Because I forgot everything for the back portion of the test. Yesh, admire my smartness.(: WHEE

Tomorrow there's an english lit test and a counters test for Jap tomorrow. Dang it. Seriously, I ain't gonna be bothered! I shall study for EL lit later and in the meantime, try to nurse my throbbing thighs.

They ache like HELL man. I mean, in choir we had to keep standing up because the choir conductor was (as usual) not satisfied with our singing and we kept standing and singing and singing and singing and now my legs hurt. Damn you, 2.4.

What else is there... hmm. Can't remember. HAH! (= i shall chiong all my hw tomorrow. I can't be bothered to do, yay! And I haven't bathed yet, lolz. LOLZ is my favourite word now. Damn it, I'm not supposed to like the word lol. I have been INFLUENCED.

I love my bloggie. <3333333>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home